It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the deal with pocket watches ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If you visited this thread you must be wondering what I am talking about.

Well I am going to share with you an odd story.

1 month before my 20th birthday I had odd dreams about a pocket watch a certain type of pocket watch. On my Birthday I went to the shops and I was sure I will find this pocket watch. Yet... it was not there or the owners seen one like I described which made this even more intriguing. After searching the whole mall I did not find it anywhere so.... I then decided to go to another mall searched high and low still nowhere to be found. During the afternoon I returned home and went on the internet ebay, amazon and a few other auction sites yup you guessed it nowhere to be found

On the 2nd day I decided to go further out into the city and go around jewelery shops yet still nowhere to be seen or found. This started bugging me and I almost gave up hope on this thinking that it was just some crazy dream
After the whole day of search I headed home yet again and just sat there wondering as to what was going on here.

On the 3rd day I stopped searching and just went out to this mall with my folks, as we were walking there I turned to the left and there it was it looked exactly the same as in the dream
you can picture my reaction

Thus as I sat there going what the heck
the other part of me had that rush of Deja Vu and yet here I was so..... what was going on I had no clue. So I came over to the counter asking about it and they said they had it for couple months now. They also told me it was the last 1 left from box they sold couple months back with an odd surprise they even gave me a 2 year extra free warranty and 50% off the original price. They also said they found it today in storage and placed it out for sale
This was getting better and better

It is an odd watch it is made of silver and the inside cover lid has lots of concentric circles. Every time I look at it I see the circles make flower patterns, holy trinity pattern and other patterns. Also when I put the lid under any light it gives off a golden glow which is really odd for a silver watch.

Thus.... I wonder what is the deal with pocket watches ??

Also why was I led to it ??

Leave your interesting comments and ideas below.

edit on 15-10-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Sounds like the Doctor Who Pocket Watch:

Which reminds me; i still want one of those.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Did it look like this ....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Did it look like this ....

Nope sorry basically the closing lid is the one that has the circles in it and forms many shapes. I looked up some of them and they are sacred geometry symbols etc. Which makes it quiet an odd watch to be sold at a store and that is why I wonder why I was led to it.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
load up some pics of the watch. we all would like to see what your talking about.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost of Chewie
load up some pics of the watch. we all would like to see what your talking about.

I will once I figure out why I keep getting errors when I try uploading picture to ATS so I might have to do it through a different site and share the link.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

Pocket Watch. Black OPs, Time Travel?

Darren Hayes Roses

Shows the pocket watch in here too.

Both are from "secret codes and battleships".

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I don't know....what IS the deal with pocket watches?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I would like to know what it looks like. (The video they uploadedwas of a replica of the Master's watch from Doctor Who, not the Doctor's, nor even a media clip.)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You need the pocket watch. When a watch ticks against your body, it helps pace your heart. I read some articles about this and tested it, it appears to work. It seems to keep the beat smoother. I doubt if the new electronic watches can do that.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think it has less to do with the pocketwatch itself, and more to do w/ the fact that the pocket watch just happened to be the focal point of your premonition. I don't think necessarily that there is anything special about the watch. You may think there is because you're not used to seeing your dreams come to fruition. Next time it may be something as mundane as a red car or a baseball cap. You had a revealing dream. They do happen. I think you'll have more dreams in the future.

Hold onto the watch anyway in case it was meant for you to have though. Pretty cool.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Watch? I don't see a watch...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yes! That's exactly what I was thinking while reading his post. I was simply going to ask him if he had passed through a chameleon arch.... But you beat me to the Dr. Who reference.

Maybe he's the new Master.

top topics

join