It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Message in the Sign of Jonah - Jesus Prays and is Returned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The "Experts" in the law, who were the Sadducees and Pharisees in the first century, were told that they would not receive a sign other than the Sign of Johan. If you recall, this was 3 days in the belly of the fish. I will save you the verses and come straight to the point. Three days is three thousand years. Since Jesus was crucified, two days have passed. We are now on the event Horizon of the Day of the Lord mentioned in countless passages in the Bible. It is the single most important event next to the crucifixion and the coming salvation.

Jesus said that if they tore down the Temple, he would raise it up again in three days. Again, this is an allusion to three thousand years. There is another clue in this. When Jesus entered the Temple as King, he overturned the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of the ones selling doves. Ask this question: Do the peacemakers have rest today? Have the financial tables of the moneychangers been turned over? YES! The King is entering the Temple.

How can we see this as a message in the Sign of Jonah? Read his prayer and then read my last thread: Reason for the Veil

Here is the prayer with my commentary:

Johan 2

2 1 [a]From inside the fish Jonah prayed to the Lord his God. 2 He said:

“In my distress I called to the Lord,
and he answered me.
From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help,
and you listened to my cry.

How many days did Christ spend in the belly of the Earth? What is the underworld and where is hell? He was releasing the captives. There are now 7 billion souls on Earth. Again, read my last few threads and posts. This is also tied to the water of baptism and Elijah preparing the way for the Lord by turning on the water. For more on this, consult the article linked in my signature under water and spirit baptism.

3 You hurled me into the depths,
into the very heart of the seas,
and the currents swirled about me;
all your waves and breakers
swept over me.

The seas are the nations. I would assume that the seas are also the dead of the past.

4 I said, ‘I have been banished
from your sight;
yet I will look again
toward your holy temple.’

The body is the temple of God on Earth and the temple that the beast is sacrificed on. Water cleanses the temple and puts out the fire.

5 The engulfing waters threatened me,
the deep surrounded me;
seaweed was wrapped around my head.
6 To the roots of the mountains I sank down;
the earth beneath barred me in forever.

More symbolism for the belly of the Earth.

But you, Lord my God,
brought my life up from the pit.

The pit is hell and death. God lifted Christ out of the pit. Again, the three days is a foreshadowing of the rest of the story to the end when judgment comes.

7 “When my life was ebbing away,
I remembered you, Lord,
and my prayer rose to you,
to your holy temple.

I believe that this is symbolism for Christ saying, "Why have your forsaken me?" In his distress, God raised him again.

8 “Those who cling to worthless idols
turn away from God’s love for them.
9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise,
will sacrifice to you.
What I have vowed I will make good.
I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’”

10 And the Lord commanded the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land.

When Jesus arrives back on dry land, He will make good on His promises. The Day of the Lord is approaching. The final day lasts 1000 years and brings peace on Earth.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Revelation 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”[a]
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

Even those who pierced Christ are here to see Him return. How is this possible? It's called the resurrection. Paul describes it:

Acts 24

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.

The righteous and wicked will both be raised on the last day to see the event. Read my last thread to see why this is important to Christ coming in the clouds: Veil and Clouds

edit on 15-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
How does that fit in with this other timeline?

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
and how does the current 365 day calender effect this?
It seems to me that the starting point woulds be 33ad
edit on 15-10-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

You can arrive at this day and age by traveling countless paths. Israel becomes a nation in 1948. A Hebrew Generation is 70 years, much like my calculation by the precession. 1948 + 70 is 2018. Subtract 7 years for tribulation and you get 2012.

Travel 33.33 degrees in nautical miles and you get 2012.9

Measure from Paris Zero Meridian to Mt. Hermon, where Enoch said the fallen beings fell, and you get 2012.9 miles. Use Google Earth to check it.

If you travel 33.33 degrees east, then 33.33 degrees south, you can then measure the distance in a straight line from the starting point as zero. 2012.9 nautical miles.

Christ was crucified at the 9th hour (3:00pm). At 3:33, the blood red moon from the eclipse rose on the horizion of the crucifixion. This was March 3, 33 Ad at 3:33pm.

Mt. Hermon is 33.33 X 33.33 from the Paris Zero Meridian where the Pyramid Louvre is located.

Need More?

Need More?

What did Noah tell the children after they began to resettle?

Book of Jubilees

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything. 'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother. 27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, 28 and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

The fallen beings can seduce a soul. Interesting, don't you think? Do we see this in our leaders of one bloodline? I believe the sheep and goats are already separated or are about to be divided for good.

edit on 15-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Interesting theory. I would agree, were it not for one thing. It says that no one save the father knows the hour that the son of man will return. Since you were able to work it out, I have to think it's wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

365 day calendar is the solar standard year, traditional hebrew calendars only had 360 days in the year. Needless to say there has been 2000 years worth of missed leap years so not a one of us has anyidea where exactly in the timeline we are, except that we are somewhere near the end. I know we're near the end because i have a thread describing how i came to my conculsion HERE

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Morbid predictions such as this, made by much greater and sincere minds than the two on display here have a 100℅ failure rate.

You're going to have to live out your lives like everyone else I'm afraid chaps....

new topics

top topics

join