It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous tracked down the jailbait-loving perv who destroyed Amanda Todd's life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by winofiend

It's happened before (boxxy)

I enjoyed a certain someone because she made so many rage. Not unlike a certain new member here.

Holy Boxxy Batman! I knew there was a reason why she russled my jimmies, I just couldn't put my finger on it.. FFFFUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The good ol anon bullies to the rescue..

I saw an anon member tweet something to the effect of getting a collective to harass the parents of the kid who supposedly bullied her.

WTF??? Go Bully the parents ?

I hope any anon members who have harrassed and bullied in many various ways, get it all back.

Many are jail bait loving pervs, going after the other jail bait loving pervs.

Zeros trying to be heroes ,by doing what they condemn ,really irk me.

I know there are some respectable people in anonymous, but many with their vigilantly heroism are no better than what they avenge, and in some cases are is far worse.

Oh noz...now I have to worry about pizzas getting delivered to my door, or photoshopped pics being delivered to family.

Sorry, but I know a psychopath affiliated with them , and trust me when I say he''s the biggest narcissistic lying douche bag I have ever met , and it really makes me wonder why he is not in jail yet.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This kind of reminds me of the Trayvon, Zimmerman case in a way.... Except their is no murder.... And this happened in another country...... And nobody cares outside the internet.....................

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I mentioned this on the original thread, along with info that was in the screenshot I had as described in the OP.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
reply to post by purplemer

I don't know what a DOX is, but very recently someone posted a thread on ATS asking for Anonymous to hack the computers of those who offended Amanda. The thread was erased. [/quote

Doxing is when people research a person using as many different methods as possible. Then release all the information about them online. Looks like the person got their wish.Although ATS is not the right place to ask for such a request. Next time try asking on an IRC channel or something.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

I hope any anon members who have harrassed and bullied in many various ways, get it all back. Many are jail bait loving pervs, going after the other jail bait loving pervs.

Really thats just like saying all white people are this or whatever. Anon is whomever it wants to be and to go round saying that many are jail bait loving pervs is incorrect. Infact Anon often sting pedo sites on the dark net and publish the IP numbers of users online....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Peeps getting real stuck into this Alex fellow now. He was acting tough at first. Now he is begging to be left alone.. He has had over 9000 text message sent to his phone. I have heard some naked photos of him have turned up to. I guess the only right thing to do with them would be to repost them online... His twitter account got hacked too... and things are just warming up. Looks like he stuck his fingers in a hornets net

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Nobody "ruined" her life but her. Nobody ended her life but her. This whole story/situation is the results of bad choices SHE made. I wish people would stop trying to point fingers at others over this stupid girl and realize she was responsible for the whole situation.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
She was 15. Had no idea what she was getting herself into nor how to get herself out of it. She made some stupid decisions and in the end made the wrong choice to end it. No one deserves to die for such relatively minor actions. So she slept with someone’s boyfriend at age 13, get over it! They were 13! It’s not as if she ruined the other girl’s life. It wasn’t as if that guy was her ‘one’ or any nonsense like that. Young people do not deserve to die for these sorts of decisions. For those saying that she deserved the treatment she got, that she deserved the bullying she received; with an attitude like that I sincerely hope that you do not or never have and raise children, teaching them it’s okay to bully someone because “they deserve it”. There is never an excuse for bullying, regardless of what the victim may or may not have done to “deserve it”. You lot with such an attitude should hang your heads in shame. With these kinds of views bullying will never be stamped out because there are clowns that believe that as long as someone deserves it then bullying is acceptable and suicide is nothing to be concerned with. Repugnant.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Perhaps this event should be told in schools all around the globe of the dangers of what can happen should you get your bits out, it might help save a few more people from the same fate

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I`m tired of this non-story , is it even real ? i mean , is this girl ACTUALLY dead ? why should any of us care ? it happens every day of the week so lets just get on with our lives shall we.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Peeps getting real stuck into this Alex fellow now. He was acting tough at first. Now he is begging to be left alone.. He has had over 9000 text message sent to his phone. I have heard some naked photos of him have turned up to. I guess the only right thing to do with them would be to repost them online... His twitter account got hacked too... and things are just warming up. Looks like he stuck his fingers in a hornets net

Seriously , THIS ^^^^^^ is what is wrong with this weird little "society" , it isnt him , you dont know her you dont know if she`s ACTUALLY dead or not , so why on earth would you want someone else to be bothered , and ridiculed ? you brainless drones make me sick.

Take a good look at the posts in this thread ..... this is what watching soaps does to you , and the brainless drones around you.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

well now amandra todds dad will do the right thing as i would
im sorry but i know i would but thats me for you

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BlindBastards

Kids now think that because they don't have to use their names, they can do what they want and get away with it. I have a friend who just watched a 14 year old girl ask another girl if the other girl was sleeping with her own father, and then tell the father they needed to get murdered. When they told her they had saved everything she said, and had a later, she begged them to forget it, and said she only did it because she was bored.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It is sad, really sad how people can get that low and really bully a sweet girl like that.. Who cares if she flashed her boobs like sooo many girls did it when they're young and still do..But to torment her that much for her to take her own life..Tell her to kill her self and all this shizz, c'mon now..that's not humane. All those people that ruined her life they should all kill them selves..She seemed like a pretty sweet girl, I wish I known her or lived there I'd be the only one sticking up for her, and it would be fun!! It would be like fight club everyday protecting her, ah, *dreams of being the hero*. But, None theless this is just sad, I watched the video before bed last night, and couldn't sleep, I was so pissed off at the pedo that did this to her life. Bullying to this extent is unacceptable.

RIP Amanda Todd. You'll be missed by me!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
i find it even more sickening that everyone is excusing her behavior just because shes the dead one.

she was a piece of work. im not even surprised her full story isnt in this topic. lets all just lie to ourselves and sugar coat the type of girl she really was.

im not saying she deserved death, but to be fair, she wasnt murdered...

even after she moved to avoid the old life, she piled on new unrelated drama with new people. and was stalked and bullied for THAT.
god
edit on 15-10-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

She was young. She made some bad choices for herself. Obviously this girl had no guidance in her life, or kept it secret from her family. Regardless of what she has done, or who she became in her short life, doesn't mean she should be disrespected in her death. This girl saw no way out of this mess she created for herself, and that is the tragedy here. We don't know what this girl was going through, or what she felt. But it is clear she felt she had no where to turn to and ended her life because she couldn't handle things any longer.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If this whole story is true to how it's been presented, then this was a mess from the start. If it wasn't this guy it was going to be another. She was seeking and enjoying the attention, she said so in her note.
Many people don't stop those sort of thrills at that age until they come face to face with the unintended consequences. Sometimes it's pregnancy... in this case it was a jerk and the world.

I think many parents are utterly and/or willfully oblivious to what their teenagers are actually doing on their computers. The generation gap of tools teens use (and more importantly how) that some parents won't touch for a year... it's not just a matter of the teens being sneaky, the parents don't even realize some things are *possible*.

Like the dad who bought the Kinect for his 360 without giving thought to what sort of random people might pop on camera. It's not that he's stupid, he just didn't grow up in a world with that model thinking on by default. So he's unlikely to go down that train of thought as automatically as he would regarding fears of letting his kid trick or treat in public alone.

Parents need to stop thinking this is a rare thing. They also need to realize much of it is voluntary (at least initially) in the same way they probably snuck peeks when they were teenagers. Sometimes it went public "back then" too, sometimes it didn't. The difference now is the tools make it easier to do the peeks more "discretely" but also more easily recorded without the person realizing it. Then distributed planet wide within minutes.

Many parents have just never had to *deal* with something of that potential scale in that short of time happening to them personally, and would probably have to ask their teen to tell them how to "disable it". But only after they hear of it from the TV, CNN.com, the gym, etc. and it's already old news to the teenager. They are already using a new program, service, device, or whatever thing their parents still haven't heard of.
edit on 16-10-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 369821
Nobody "ruined" her life but her. Nobody ended her life but her. This whole story/situation is the results of bad choices SHE made. I wish people would stop trying to point fingers at others over this stupid girl and realize she was responsible for the whole situation.

She made some bad choices, but there were also some other people involved in this mess. Some nasty people who helped push her toward the direction of seeing no way out. They did tell the girl to kill herself repeatedly. Sure it was her choice to do that, but she had some help getting to that point too.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I am not sure i like this to be honest. It smacks of vigilantism which i really am not in favour of. Do we really know the person targetted is guilty? Has he been charged with anything? What if he turns out to be totally innocent? Will Anonymous be hacking bank accounts to give him recompense? I highly doubt it.

These things should be investigated properly. If he is guilty, go to town on him. On the other hand, if he turns out to be innocent i would like to think that the Anonymous people responsible are traced and held to account.

We either have the law or we do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join