It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for the Veil over the Temple - Why Mankind Cannot Remember

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
First, we need to define the cloud of evil that is on the Earth.

Jude 1

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

All symbolism in the Bible represents the root meaning that came before life on this Earth. All symbols have a root meaning that per-exists. We see symbols and rituals as representing something we invented. Not so. They are the language of our origin and our destiny.

Being baptized into the water of reality is repentance from what came before. To repent, you cannot know that you are doing so or duplicity would rule your actions. The temple you are placed in is a mechanism for this repentance. It is a placenta in a womb. The womb is the Earth. Until the animal is burned and the temple cleansed by the water, sin cannot be cut away. The shepherd pulls the wool over the eyes of the sheep to cut away the matted wool. It is then cleaned and washed white as snow. From this wool (our sin), the robe we receive later is crafted.

The Amnion is the sac that surrounds the amniotic fluid in the womb. When the baby is born, it sometimes covers the face or body of the child like a veil. Sailors used to take this and keep it on ship with them. Why? It protected the baby in the water. As in nature, so with us. We are protected by our inability to remember. The word amnesia comes from Amnion and so does the word Lamb linguistically. Who do you suppose the good shepherd is?

Why do we need a veil? If you seek good for the reward, then you are seeking self-interests. If you seek good to avoid punishment, you are again seeking your own selfish desire. To repent, you must willingly turn from the error within and walk away. The only way to turn is to know why you must. The only way to love God is to see that He loved you first. Repentance is a gift. This life is that act to sacrifice the animal and regain the Spirit.

Jesus said, "you must be born again."

Isaiah said this:

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

Paul said this:

Acts 24

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.

The resurrection he speaks of is shortly before the day of the Lord. All 7 billion souls will be raised on a global stage to see one singular event that mankind has been waiting for 6000 years.

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

How can the evil generation of wicked leaders who pierced Christ be here today to see Christ come again? You must be born again and you will be under a veil so you don't know who you are. The fallen angles will have no clue that they are here now.

The word clouds is nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

The cloud that overshadows us in these last days is mentioned in this Dead Sea Scroll: A Text Belonging to the Instructor

Why was this the first set of scrolls found and 14 copies wrapped on top of each other? Will the instructor be unaware of his identity?

"In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever. Then shall truth come forth in victory upon the earth. Sullied by wicked ways while perversity rules, at the time of the appointed judgment truth shall be decreed. By His truth God shall then purify all human deeds, and refine some of humanity so as to extinguish every perverse spirit from the inward parts of the flesh, cleansing from every wicked deed by a holy spirit. Like purifying waters, he shall sprinkle each with a spirit of truth, effectual against all the abominations of lying and sullying by an unclean spirit. Thereby He shall give the upright insight into knowledge of the Most High and wisdom of the angels, making wise those following the perfect way. Indeed, God has chosen them for an eternal covenant; all the glory of Adam shall be theirs alone. Perversity shall be extinct, every fraudulent deed put to shame. "

Again, from Jude 1

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Enoch delivered the judgment to these fallen beings. He told them that God gave them 70 generations (1 generation is 72.222 years or the precession of the Earth 26000 divided by 360). Enoch was taken at around 950 past Adam. 72.222 X 70 is 5055.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

The Day that God removes the veil is approaching. It was torn in the first century so we could see this information today. All God asks is for you to repent before you see yourself as you are. Love God and love others. It's not that much to ask. His Son is your sign.

The sign of Jonah has one day left. Jonah prayed a prayer and was placed back on dry land. You should read this prayer. When Jesus enters the temple at passover, he turned the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of the ones selling doves. Today, do the peacemakers have rest? Have the financial tables been turned? Your signs are all around you my friends.

See Part II: Sign of Jonah
edit on 15-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Sin separates us from God! When Yeshua/Jesus was crucified
our sin debt to God was paid in full.The veil was rent in two and
now people can be reconciled with God.

I know that some believe in a pre-existance and that everyone born
here lived in heaven first.When we were born we don't have any memory
of being in heaven first.
I know that our only true concern in this life is for salvation and forgiveness
of sin.Getting too tired to post

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Very well written my friend. I had to read it twice to get a better understanding.

Yes I believe the day is approaching but sometimes a feel that it won't be in my lifetime. I want it to be but no one knows when He will come back.

And so many people believe it's all a fairy tale and a brainwashing scheme....which saddens me deeply.

I know that a lot of what the bible says is metaphors but i think i got the gist of it.

I believe in one God, His son Jesus,and the Holy Spirit dwells within.

Be kind,don't judge,love and be loving. I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and am a little ready for whatever happens.....I just need to study more and be prepared.

Increase the peace

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

So does that mean that after death, we will have no memory of our life on earth. If so, whats the point of life on earth at all?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Sorry I know you asked them but I got some two cents about it.

I think we will definitely remember we just won't be saddened by it. That's just my thoughts on that....I'm not a bible scholar

By the way if you really live in Portland-that's awesome! Love portlandia

edit on 15-10-2012 by natalia because: Wanted to

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

I don't know if we will or won't have any memories of this life.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Sin separates us from God! When Yeshua/Jesus was crucified
our sin debt to God was paid in full.The veil was rent in two and
now people can be reconciled with God.

I know that our only true concern in this life is for salvation and forgiveness
of sin.Getting too tired to post

Keep this in mind. We ride the wave of creation, but God knows it from beginning to end. Salvation is coming, yet has already arrived.

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

It's amazing how my posts are connecting at random. See the last post, just before this one in another thread: LINK

I enjoyed your comments.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

Very well written my friend. I had to read it twice to get a better understanding.

Yes I believe the day is approaching but sometimes a feel that it won't be in my lifetime. I want it to be but no one knows when He will come back.

And so many people believe it's all a fairy tale and a brainwashing scheme....which saddens me deeply.

I know that a lot of what the bible says is metaphors but i think i got the gist of it.

I believe in one God, His son Jesus,and the Holy Spirit dwells within.

Be kind,don't judge,love and be loving. I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and am a little ready for whatever happens.....I just need to study more and be prepared.

Increase the peace

Your testimony is good. Thank you for sharing it and I hope more people develop their own.

No wasted words:

Matthew 10:32

"Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Ya I live in Portland, and yes that show is hilariously accurate. If you go downtown and just hang out, you will meet the strangest people. Your almost less likely to meet somone who doesnt have some insane story.....or is just plane crazy.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The veil over your eyes is thoughts - they cloud the vision.
Repent - find out what you are. Find out what you are without the speaking mind - the serpent.
The speaking mind promises you riches. But the richness of life is here now. The speaking mind says you are lacking.
This right here and right now is the manifestation of God but the speaking mind will not let you rest here.

The kingdom (the truth) is hidden in plain sight but man looks for it somewhere else, he believes in 'other'.
Man searches and this search is driven by the feeling of lack.
Turn around and look at yourself and see if there is anything missing.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Manknid will never remember the presence. Memory is of other times.
This time right here and right now can only be experienced directly.
Come to the Father he is here and now always.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Why do we need a veil? If you seek good for the reward, then you are seeking self-interests. If you seek good to avoid punishment, you are again seeking your own selfish desire. To repent, you must willingly turn from the error within and walk away. The only way to turn is to know why you must. The only way to love God is to see that He loved you first. Repentance is a gift. This life is that act to sacrifice the animal and regain the Spirit.

I appreciate the notion you put forth at the start of this topic, and how you pulled some concepts together (amnesia, amnios (?))...
The portion of your essay that I have highlighted, however, appears somewhat contradictory.
Unless...of course, you are espousing the general doctrine of - "God chooses. If you're one of 'the chosen' - lucky you. If you're not one of 'the chosen'...that's just the way the cookie crumbles."
Let me know if I am not getting what you're saying, here.
Thanks.
edit on 10/16/2012 by WanDash because: Punctuation!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by natalia

Ya I live in Portland, and yes that show is hilariously accurate. If you go downtown and just hang out, you will meet the strangest people. Your almost less likely to meet somone who doesnt have some insane story.....or is just plane crazy.

yes.. indeed.. I do agree.. lol:

I'm in Washington county here neighbor
:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I don't really read the bible as much as I should, but what is the "temple" that Christian literature refer to? Specifically, the temple that was split in half when Christ was crucified and the temple that will be rebuilt.
Is there a specific name for this temple?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

So does that mean that after death, we will have no memory of our life on earth. If so, whats the point of life on earth at all?

Obviously you will have some memory, otherwise God would have no reason to wipe the tears from our eyes. The point of life on earth is to reconcile with God through his chosen intercessor One Jesus the Christ. We endure pains, heartaches and trials to make us seek after him, because deep down in our souls we know there is One who can make these things right even when we cannot, and when we are weak He is strong and He can be strong for us when we despair and want to give up. This is why He is our hope, our only hope.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

I appreciate the notion you put forth at the start of this topic, and how you pulled some concepts together (amnesia, amnios (?))...
The portion of your essay that I have highlighted, however, appears somewhat contradictory.
Unless...of course, you are espousing the general doctrine of - "God chooses. If you're one of 'the chosen' - lucky you. If you're not one of 'the chosen'...that's just the way the cookie crumbles."
Let me know if I am not getting what you're saying, here.
Thanks.
edit on 10/16/2012 by WanDash because: Punctuation!

The reason we should love others is specifically because God loved us before, during and after we received Grace. Grace us unmerited favor. I love this quote from the Book of Philip.

"When the pearl is cast down into the mud, it becomes greatly despised, nor if it is anointed with balsam oil will it become more precious. But it always has value in the eyes of its owner. Compare the Sons of God: wherever they may be, they still have value in the eyes of their Father. "

You are the pearl in the mud. The clay vessel is the clay mixed with water. Anointing with oil does not make it more precious. Who is our owner? Compare this to the Sons of God who Jude 1 describes as fallen from their first estate. No matter what state the prodigal son is in, He still has value in the eyes of the Father.

This should be the way we view others.

Listen to this song. We are all chosen, yet we have the power to separate ourselves from this love. We do this by not loving others. The will to take expresses itself in this type of pride against others. God can only give and receive as an expression of His will. This is our directive to move back to Him. Of course, God is one of the others we must love.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

I don't really read the bible as much as I should, but what is the "temple" that Christian literature refer to? Specifically, the temple that was split in half when Christ was crucified and the temple that will be rebuilt.
Is there a specific name for this temple?

The temple in Jerusalem, built by Solomon, was a specific design directed by God as a copy of the one in Heaven. The directions for animal sacrifice there is a picture of what takes place with the human temple of the body here in this world. Jerusalem was a symbol for our own temple and the veil that covers the sanctuary of God within us. God's Spirit resides in us and is the Shepherd of our Soul. Union with the water and the spirit is the process of the consummation (Marriage) of our unique soul to God's Spirit within all life. The two become one. This is the same symbolism for all unions that happen from love or in nature for the benefit of the whole. To gain union, the animal that rages must be sacrificed to see the love of the Spirit. Spirit is the true nature.

In the end, our immersion into the water of this world is our repentance to rise to new life. The unique destiny that happens to every soul is the path that leads them back to the Father from the wilderness as the beast. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. The mark of the Beast in Revelation 13 is all of us.

Ultimately, the mark is selfishness.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

The verse above outlines 18 identifiers, grouped in sets of six natures. 6,6,6. How does an animal act? How does a loving human act? We are to come out of Egypt where the Carbon is made into an image. The fruit of knowledge is technology and the images we make with it. Egypt is Babylon and Sodom. What does this have to do with the temple?

The temple is your body. Water cleanses the temple and puts out the fire that consumed the animal. Fire represents trials that we must all experience as we make the sacrifice. Like I said, our repentance is baptism. Our immersion into the water of reality was a choice we either made or that was made for us. Either way, there is a goal.

Read more in the signature link below.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am not that interested in any of the holy books that exist , they are certainly interesting and I am sure that there are threads of truth running through all recorded works out there. i think it is worth while to note that Christ was the lifter of the veil of his time. . . , which is the many ad on's that many people have added to the truth Christ an many other well known people have bought into concious light of understanding.
i think life is a personal journey and so is the journey to know yourself and the primal being that all things have come forth from.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I had a bit of an odd religious upbringing. My family was Mormon and I went there until I was around 13 or so, then joined a friend at the Methodist Church and have been going there for the decades since.

I didn't really abandon what I was taught as a child, I feel more comfortable and more fulfilled at the Methodist Church but part of me will always acknowledge my Mormon roots.

Anyway...

My mother would tell us stories sometimes. She'd tell us about how we had to be born in order to get an earthly body so when Christ returned, we'd be reunited with our earthly body and it was important to treat it as a temple. She'd tell us about when we died, we would come face to face wtih Christ and all would be revealed to us. We'd still remember our time on earth but it would lose importance to us after we were exposed to everything that's possible. We'd still love our family and have the same hopes and desires but we would move even beyond that.

She told us about the veil being lowered before our eyes and all being exposed to us and it making perfect sense when that happened. There's also the belief that everyone would have the opportunity to accept Christ after they come face to face wtih him. The rewards were greater for those who believed without seeing, but there were still rewards for those who accepted even after death.

There are lost of stories, but those are the elements that I remember right off hand.

top topics

join