It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Nick!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hi everybody, just saying hi, just joined the site, as I found out about the ESO's news about an Exoplanet and wanted to keep upto date on the news

I'm also a huge fan of Lloyd Pye and the Starchild skull, any thoughts on that anyone?

Anyways, I'm a firm believer in Extra-Terrestrials, and see my life being an utter disappointment if I don't find out the truth before I croak it!! Lol

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Drrobotnick

Welcome to ATS...we Aliens took a long time to believe in your humans too....we baked you one of our signature Welcome Cakes....Enjoy....

Des

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Drrobotnick!!
You came to the right place if you like extra terrestrials!!
Also there are quite a few good threads regarding the star child skull!! I will link you some.
Hope you enjoy! Welcome again!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Take anything said on here with a pinch of salt.......sometimes, it may require a tablespoon portion.

The Skulls .......IMHO I think that they are just the creation of someone with a lot of patience.....But I suppose that is a debate for another day.

Enjoy your stay

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Lol, thanks Des, this seems like a really well run site, away from all the dis-information, and trolling that goes on.

I look forward to learning the truth very soon ;D

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Cheers guys, I've seen a lot of videos on the skull, and it is very intriguing, I'm a subscriber to Lloyd Pye's newsletter too, I just wish they could get the funding to finally finish off that pesky DNA sequencing that they need! Lol

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a good one. If you search 'starchild skull' in the search engine you'll literally get pages, but this one has a good long discussion.
Hope you find what you're looking for!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Excellent, thanks Kath, I'll update the forums with new info when I get a new newsletter from Mr Pye, it's been a while since I've had one to be honest.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Welcome home Drrobotnick, but watch yourself, some of us are very jealous sometimes, very jealous...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Lol, don't worry, I shall be on the look out for any green-eyed monsters, or aliens for that matter

top topics

join