It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2nd nephew, after warning my cousin about vaccines, now has autism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You should have seen this kid at 2. Running around, faster, brighter, quicker than most of the other kids. Already starting to talk, eye contact, draw, look at picture books, play games, ....just your everyday American kid.

Then my stupid cousin gave him a crap load of vaccines and the flue shot, "AT 2 YEARS OLD !!!!!"

Well guess what, it all went down hill after that. No more eye contact, the kid is now 6 and barely talks. He plugs his ears at any sound that's too loud, like a fire truck, or a when we sing him happy birthday. Other kids 3-4 years old, younger than him are quicker, sharper, faster, and actually pick on him and call him slow. Everyone in the family can tell he's messed up, but she avoids talking about it and dismisses it. Ignorance!!!!

When, or if I ever, have kids, I promise I'll never let them get this poison

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
sorry to hear that,.
it is very unfortunate,. and they should sue the doctor

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I only wish they could narrow down which one or combination of them it is doing this to our kids. Every single one of us of adult age and American born has had their shot series. A BIG shot series. Those approaching Social Security these days likely have the puckered circle scar from the Smallpox vaccines too.

I'd HATE to tell anyone to avoid all vaccines because things like Whooping Cough is a hell of a way to go over being stubborn.....if only we knew which ingredient in the demon's mix of shots does the brain damage.

My son was too young when he got his series...we'll be among those never 100% certain if the vaccines made his autism happen or any of a hundred other suspected factors. Meanwhile...the numbers grow and more kids become autistic at ever growing %'s.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
makes me angry....right there on the instruction sheet.....contains mercury....
on the instruction sheet, lets call it the MSDS sheet...mad sheet crappin doctor gonna shiz you

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
how old is the father ?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I only wish they could narrow down which one or combination of them it is doing this to our kids. :

I think its just too much in too short a time period.
Most kids have had DOZENS by the time they reach one year old. Thats a non stop attack on the immune system and the brain.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The amount of vaccines kids are now required to receive are way over the top. Those of us who are over 40 only got a few: Polio and smallpox are the only ones I can remember my mother saying that I got. Everything else, we caught and got over: Mumps, measles, chicken pox, etc.

I believe it is the ridiculous amount, done on a rigorous schedule, that overwhelms the immature immune systems of small children. The type of autism most commonly occuring after the toddler series of shots presents exactly like toxic poisoning of the brain.

In the years I worked with the mentally retarded and autistic, I read all of their medical records as part of my job as intake worker. Without fail, every child with autism (except Asperger's) was normal at birth, and didn't exhibit symtpoms of autism until after their toddler shots.

Without fail. The diagnosing physician at our clinic always asked if the child turned autistic after their toddler immunizations, and then answer was always YES.

The vaccines babies and toddlers are now required to receive in the USA:

Chickenpox (Varicella)
Diphtheria
Flu (Influenza)
Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)Hepatitis A (Hep A)
Hepatitis B (Hep B)
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (note: recommended)
Measles
Meningococcal
Mumps
Pneumococcal
Polio
Rotavirus (RV)
Rubella
Tetanus
Whooping Cough (Pertussis)

Source: www.cdc.gov...

This is an insane amount to give children in their short little lives, not to mention the preservatives (thermisol) and the adjuvants (added to make the immune system over-react). Their central nervous systems are still forming and cannot handle the assult. Oh, some kids get through it, yes, but the incidence of autism has skyrocketed in relation to all this vaccines that are required.

It is too much, they are poisoning our kids, and forcing parents to accept it.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
makes me angry....right there on the instruction sheet.....contains mercury....
on the instruction sheet, lets call it the MSDS sheet...mad sheet crappin doctor gonna shiz you

There's more mercury in a can of tuna then there is in all the vaccines you will ever get in your lifetime.

And the reason people think vaccines cause autism is because the outward symptoms do not appear till the age of two.

The man that published the study saying theres a link between the two retracted it after it was found he faked the results.

I am a parent of an autistic child, this is a touchy subject for me as well. When people start spouting off about vaccines and autism it drives me nuts, Hey do yourself and the rest of the world a favor and look up what the real studies say about Autism and vaccines before spouting off that it causes them.

Uninformed people will do kids in the future more harm then good by posting this utter bull about autism and vaccines. You people literally make me sick.
edit on 10/15/1212 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't buy the vaccination excuse.

I think we need to look for the real problem.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Oh, some kids get through it, yes, but the incidence of autism has skyrocketed in relation to all this vaccines that are required.

Thats utter bs...it's skyrocketed because what gets classified as "Autism" has broadened. Not because of vaccines..

/facepalm.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Korea now has 1 in 38 children with Autism!!!

Anyone know what vaccine programs they've been following?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Uninformed people will do kids in the future more harm then good by posting this utter bull about autism and vaccines. You people literally make me sick.
reply to post by GR1ill3d

You can go ahead and believe the "official" science, always funded by either the government, or the vaccine manufacturers, that is your right. But you cannot deny the incidence of autism rising exponentially along with the list of vaccines required for very young children.

You only have your own child as an example. I literally saw and examined the medical records of hundreds. After a while, it all starts to read the same. Never in my career did I ever read where a child became autistic as a toddler without receiving the vaccines. NEVER. We saw children of immigrants as well, and none of them presented with autism without the vaccine history. Period.

Please don't think that those of us who blame the vaccines are uninformed. Quite the contrary. I myself am sick of the people who are so unable to believe that our children are being poisoned in the name of profit, that they are more than willing to attack those of us who are raising the alarm. I know what I've read, what I've seen, and what the diagnosing physician said to me privately.

What you chose to believe is up to you.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d

Thats utter bs...it's skyrocketed because what gets classified as "Autism" has broadened. Not because of vaccines..

Absolutely true.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of good stuff posted on Cannabis oil that might help in this case but only saying can't confirm as haven't used it.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You can't blame just the vaccines. There is something going on and no one, not even the ATS "experts", know for sure what it is.

If it was only caused by vaccines, most kids would be autistic, and they are not. People who subscribe to the vaccine theory can't even agree on what vaccine, or what additive, or what combination causes it.

But we do know one thing for sure, most of those vaccines (excluding flu and chicken pox) are proven to work and save lives.

Question for the OP: Is/was your cousin overweight?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Korea now has 1 in 38 children with Autism!!!

Anyone know what vaccine programs they've been following?

1:38?! Do you have a link for that?? I don't question it for asking, I want it to be able to back that number when I bring it up in discussions or debate elsewhere.

Nichcy.org (One of the leading U.S. websites of Childhood disability information of all types) has the U.S. at 1:110 with boys being 4 times more likely than girls at this point. I've heard other figures lower..1 in 90-100 here..but 1:38 is horrifying. What the heck is happening to our kids??? We're losing entire parts of generations with ratios THAT bad!!

edit on 15-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Thousands of doctors and scientists have, and they all point to the vaccines.

Here's a vid that all parents ought to watch.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by Annee

Thousands of doctors and scientists have, and they all point to the vaccines.

Here's a vid that all parents ought to watch.

I need facts. Not a vid.

And don't think I don't have a "horse" in this race.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

This sounds like what happened to my son, he is 17 and this year I just found out he has several brain lesions, it is taking one whole year to be seen for another appointment in Dallas to test for Autism next Feb...before, they said it is not autism, he has already been tested a few times!

No doctors had ever called for MRI nor Cat-scan, my son is the one who asked for one because he said it feels like water is in his head.
Loud noises or certain tones have bothered him since a baby, he would have a shrieking cry, like a scream when he'd hear them.
He took forever to talk, always motioned with his hands and grunted for something, when he learned words, his sentences would be out of order.

...if his head has not been looked at yet, I would strongly consider it, sorry this has happened.
edit on 10/15/2012 by Givenmay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If it was only caused by vaccines, most kids would be autistic, and they are not. People who subscribe to the vaccine theory can't even agree on what vaccine, or what additive, or what combination causes it.
reply to post by HostileApostle

There is a subset of the population which appears to be more likely to have an adverse reaction to the many vaccines, which is why it seems to run in families of siblings. Just as some people are genetically lucky in that they can't get AIDS (1 out of every 100 Germans are immune to AIDS), there are enough kids out there who get through the onslaught okay. Their immune systems appear to be stronger.

There are the unlucky ones, however, and sadly, those are the ones who receive the brain damage.

If the toddlers didn't come down with it after their toddler series of shots, the vaccines would have never even been fingered as the probable cause. However, many times the parents report that, after those shots, their child became ill, and then everything went downhill. Directly after the shots. This is why people question the vaccines as responsible.

As long as there is mass confusion and a refusal to do a meta-analysis on all the data collected all over the world without Merck or Pfizer or the CDC muddying it up, we'll never really know, will we? All we'll have are our strong suspicions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join