It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to this woman's reaction over seeing a Ferrari.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Dont get me wrong, I'm into super cars as much as the next guy but isnt this a bit overboard?

Everyone is entitled to their own reactions, but what does this say about us as a society.

If only people would place this much importance or excitement over achievements as opposed to possessions.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
that's a fiat.
owned by a hairdresser.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I wonder how she'd react to my car :-)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

link   
I have to agree with you OP, and it is nauseating how some can be so impressed with a car.

What bothers me how some men think that ALL women are impressed by them, and are after the guy with the fancy cars.

Personally I find them a turn off , and have always shied away from the guys that drive them.

Give me the guy with an older truck or car, that he can fix himself, and who doesn't measure his self worth by what he drives. Now those guys are sexy to me, and have it going on.

link   
I don't think it says anything about our society that's new really.

I imagine someone made the same noises when we first made first etc ... We get excited about stuff, it's part of what drives us.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i'LL hAVE wHAT sHE'S hAVING.

edit on 15-10-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
And just think, some poor guy is married to that women

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

edit on 15-10-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The car is an extension of a man's secondary sex characteristics. Like a good physique, or a generous bulge at the crotch. The female is biologically attracted to what "evolution" has caused this male to appear more likely to have success in life and in creating the next generation. A primitive reaction to be sure, but its hard-wired.

The irony here is, the male buys the Ferrari in many cases specifically because he LACKS what the female is after.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Can anyone translate that? Maybe its not the car, but the person driving the Ferrari? A celebrity of some sorts...or the Girl Is autistic and having a fit of some kind...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
The car is an extension of a man's secondary sex characteristics. Like a good physique, or a generous bulge at the crotch. The female is biologically attracted to what "evolution" has caused this male to appear more likely to have success in life and in creating the next generation. A primitive reaction to be sure, but its hard-wired.

The irony here is, the male buys the Ferrari in many cases specifically because he LACKS what the female is after.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

You're wrong about that .

Some women find it very shallow as well as suspect as to what lengths a man will go to for the shiney toys he has.

Not saying every man who owns a nice vehicle is shallow, but those that do it to attract women are, in my opinion.

I once told a guy who was trying to get a date with me, by telling me what he drives, that he was being foolish , and he would get what he advertised for...a shallow woman , who cares only about material things.

Then these guys have the nerve to complain about these women they hook in with their nice cars , when they lose so much in the divorce.

Yep..they get what they advertise for.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting.

I've never had a chick go mental over my mode of transport. And I have to admit, I do get around in a heck of a beast. If they say size doesn't matter, well it does when they see me coming!!

Uhh.. scratch that.

Anyway, ladies.. you should sit down for this. It may be too much for your delicate conditions. I know I know..

All aboard, baby..

edit on 15-10-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I seem to hear the word "mami" (spanish for mommy) at least a couple of times.

Something tells me that this is a prepubescent boy. I could see some gamer kid flipping out like that.
edit on 15-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Everyone has something they must get excited about

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Its not an infallable technique, but it works often enough that there's usually a waiting list to even buy a car like that. The cool-car dudes aren't necessarily trying to catch those smart girls anyway. They're perfectly happy scraping up the idiots. Some of them are hot

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is about the car. At around 0:53 he seems to gasp for air and he says that "he is dying in front of a Ferrari".

This is some young boy and his mom. At around 0:18 he says "mommy, mommy I got it" and at around 1:03 he starts screaming again and the the mom says, "Alright Jose, alright", trying to get him to calm down.

edit on 15-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Maybe they are just gold diggers looking for the easy life of shopping and eating out all the time.

For me, I don't care about the airfoil of a car unless it is necessary to be highly efficient. However, the most efficient airfoils aren't the sexiest looking ones, they typically look like a tear drop or something. What's under the hood is what matters the most in reality. However, most women don't even look at the engine. The hot, dumb, gold digging women care about curves and shininess.

Unfortunately, the dumb hot women are the one's most likely to be with the wealthy men. And it is funny how dumb the men are when they loose the woman and their wealth becoming a financial mess. In truth, that is what they deserve for their ignorance. However, sometimes the more lovely and intelligent women get cozy with such men due to the financial security. Such women tend to find such a life quite shallow and meaningless, but at least they have a high standard of living... for a while.

Meanwhile, the men stuck between a rock and a hard place just can't get much interest due to the lower standard of living and lower attractiveness (lower standard of living = lowered overall health) even though they are willing to improve, just not able. The lovely, intelligent women would love to find such men! However, most fall short of finding them due to their lack of seeing potential at a distance. Unless they happen to bump into one of these men in their travels they are unlikely to ever be with such a man. The quality men don't hang out at the "regular" areas and the means by which they do "advertise" themselves mostly leaves them in a sea of voices calling out for love. Even a lot of the intelligent women are unwilling to do the necessary separating of wheat and chaff in order to find a proper pool of potential candidates.

Meh, such is life

That turned into a little rant me thinks...

Anyways, the women impressed by the expensive shiny vehicle are either shallow, ignorant women or gold diggers. Neither of which are typically worth a good man's time. Some of the shallow women may break their stupor, but most won't unless they go through a "traumatic" event that shakes them out of the shallow hole they were in to a much deeper one.

How far down the rabbit hole will you go, Alice?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Mute rulz !

if you want to see a nice Ferrari video

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I always wondered why latinos had so many spiritual experiences and how they get demonically possesed or act that way..... After watching this video, I no longer wonder............

top topics

join