It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Your Help. Do you know of multiple incidents that are similar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm planning a unique type of website where its sole basis will be to illustrate information on multiple incidents (or encounters) that are similar in detail, that support one another. So, an example will be a former NASA employee in the late 90s describing the buildings were photos are airbrushed, and Gary McKinnon (almost a decade later) verifying these specific buildings and what he encountered. Two different incidents, but very similar in content.

Only problem is my knowledge of multiple incidents that are similar is quite limited. That's where you guys will come in. It would be great if you could provide links/sources and other information related to what you know.

Thank you all, and I appreciate your help. We will build an archive
edit on 15-10-2012 by Shino because: formatting

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Many threadz by both Karl12 and IssacKoi are built around similarities in reports and sightings. Their threads would be a good place to start...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i suggest a 20 post min. before starting your own thread on the encounter.

that way you'll filter out all but only the hardcorist of the trolls.
edit on 15-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino

I'm planning a unique type of website where its sole basis will be to illustrate information on multiple incidents (or encounters) that are similar in detail, that support one another.

Shino, interesting concept for a website
the first case that springs to mind is the Portage County UFO incident from April 17th, 1966 - as it states in Kandinsky's post below there was a remarkably similar incident in the same area ten days earlier:

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Have a look at what happened in the area 10 days earlier...

April 7, 1966; Mansfield, OH Time not reported. Two sheriffs deputies while on patrol chased a bright round object at high speed, seeing it or a similar object five times. The UFO alternately hovered and sped up, the last time departing vertically upward. (NICAP notes.) [Compare to April 17, 1966, Ravenna, Ohio, sheriffs deputies case.]

*Above BlueBook* - Ohio UFO Chase , Portage County April 17, 1966

There's also this UFO/USO case from Tocopilla in Chile on September 23rd/24th, 1971 which had a very similar incident two weeks later..

There is also this remarkably similar report from the same area two weeks later involving an unidentified object being seen out at sea and flying towards witnesses at a high rate of speed - like the police officers in the first case, they also report the object emitting a 'light beam'

Bizarre Police UFO/USO Case from Tocopilla, Chile, 1971

This case and this case also have very similar reports over a short time period in a localised area but I'm sure there'll be plenty of others out there -will have a good rummage about for other examples.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Following on from this thread by Internos where a Japanese crew of a jumbo freighter aircraft witnessed three unidentified objects while flying over Alaska in November, 1986...

The strange story of JAL 1628

.there were also two other extremely strange UFO reports from aircraft in the same area of sky over Alaska not two months later - both of which occurred over a twenty four hour period.

USAF KC-135 Encounters Large UFO Over Alaska
January 30, 1987
Alaska:

link

Large Discs / Flight 53 Tracks At A Mile A Second
January 31, 1987
Alaska:

link

new topics

top topics

join