It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpretations Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Dale Alvin Gribble]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Who made this. Kids or Alien learning how to draw

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
don't be a dog reincarnate.. birds $hit on your head.

Is it just me or is all the animals in that picture pooing..

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by OzChris]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yeah, you have a thing for poo, you sick person.

XA
S

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
"A picture is worth a thousand words"

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This one left me speechless..Mag

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
mouko_ryuu?

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The storm clouds and lightning represent a great storm ragin inside the artist. The childlike quality evident in the work represents the artist's innocence, in a world gone mad. He feels as though everything in the world (represented by the animals) is basically $hitting on him. Meanwhile, he is trying to get his house in order (I say him, due to the phallus), as evidenced by him holding boards up to the house. However, there is guarded optimism, represented by the smiley face within the sun, that tomorrow could be a brighter day.

[sarcasm off]

Seriously, where is this from? Something tells me it's going to be a drawing from an Iraqi kid or something....

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
and I thought it was a cave painting of a tribesman hunting a deer that had been blessed by the flying Thuder-Bird Scat God, Goatse, and the goddess of the hunt introduces bacon wrapped bacon in bacon sauce.
(fun with MS Paint?)

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
as an artist (was actually schooled for it, but don't do it as a profession), and student of art history, I felt it'd be funny to do a serious-sounding critique, hehe....

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was in Humanities last semesiter, I just don't feel like using my little brain power today. 3 hours sleep
your post was funny

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hey it looks like how I draw!
. And I'm serious when i say that, I cannot draw a straight line. I failed trying to draw a rock.

As for interpertations I'm speechless. Ist that your artwork Dale?

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
OK .... That pic scare's me ...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I was just curious to what people thought of this picture. This 10 year old kid named Henry drew it in MS Paint where I work at. I am an orderly at a state hospital. I hate it there. I see a lot of freaky # there everyday. Henry from what the nurses have tolds me has an IQ of 196. The really strange thing about all of this is I have seen these G-men looking types come there once or twice a week and visit him for the last 2 to 3 months. I was driving home a few days ago and was behind them and they pulled off into Webb AFB which has been shut down for years now. As they pulled in and as I was passing them I viewed 2 Black helicopters that were landing down the road ahead of them. Not sure what the hell is going on there. I fell like I am on an episode of the freakin X Files that s for sure!

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dale Alvin Gribble
This 10 year old kid named Henry drew it in MS Paint where I work at.

yep. judging from the amount of poo in that picture, that's about right

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Um, now that you mention it, I can discern a helicopter and something rather UFO like in it. But otherwise this is just a picture drawn by a ten year old, unmeasurably genius or not.

XAOS

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
is actually a tank.

Let me ask you this....is one or both of the kid's parents in the military, or work for a government contractor? My parents had similar visits when I was young due to my testing as well...though I have no idea what the conversations were...just that they'd look over in my direction as if talking about me... Nothing seemed to ever come of it though... (which is likely a good thing, I guess...)

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Did you ask the kid what he was drawing?

top topics

join