It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Obama Preparing Military Strike Against Benghazi Terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigjerm
So this was on Drudge earlier but it has been removed now ... Kinda weird and scary .

Probably because Obama is in the habit of tipping off the enemy.
He leaked the info to the press so he'd look 'presidential' ...
but either it wasn't ever really going to happen OR someone
in the military told him to shut the hell up and stop blabbling
our plans to the radical muslim terrorists.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Destinyone

Sorry. He's their Boss. The buck stops with him. yes, I do consider him a traitor too.....

Des

No des. They leaked this not him. He cannot control what they do if they decide to break their clearance.

I cannot believe you. Should my former Commander be responsible if I tell you about how patriot missiles work and their specs?
edit on 10/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Obama is a traitor. Once a traitor, always a traitor.

Sorry, you can't defend him on this. He is finally DONE!

You do not understand me. They Are All Traitors. Wasting your energy thinking that being a Republican saves you is what is bothering me. It's not that simple. I knew we were going into these countries before Obama was elected. I was told this by my LT. Col. in the Army.

You should read my post that defines what I meant by traitors. That should be enough to know you are arguing with the wrong guy.

People are so blinded by politics. Truth is more important than politics. Life.. Our future...

How did an E-1 get to talk to a Lt. Col when you admit to not even completing training? When I was in Basic, I only said three words to the Captain, and those were Good Morning Maam. The only Lt. Col. I ever saw was the Chaplain.
edit on 16-10-2012 by steppenwolf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
well gee isnt this interesting, hillary comes out and says its all her fault, and now this,,,, heh when ever someone of her status admits fault, you know its a set up.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This might be related to the original topic. I live near Fort Carson in Colorado Springs. And for the past 2 weeks i've seen huge military movements. Not coming in, going out. Every piece of equipment is with it also. Last time i saw a movement like this i was invading Iraq. I might have to ask around with my military buddies to see what the word is.
edit on 17-10-2012 by juggernot because: misspellings

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
He gave his life for re-election...

Probably without meaning to

Who'd a thunk it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join