It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Obama Preparing Military Strike Against Benghazi Terrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I heard on the radio that the Administration wants to bring those who killed the Ambassador to justice, but are fearful of making things worse.

Which leads to options.

Option A: Use a drone to blow them to kingdom come, few lives are risked other than the spotters and the families of the plotters.

Option B: Use a Spec-Ops team to kill/capture the leaders of the attack and kill the rest who oppose them.

Option C: Do nothing and say it is because you want to make peace…which really does nothing at all and sends no message.

Option D: Lay waste to everything and everyone in the area. Not really a option, but it is still there.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I heard on the radio that the Administration wants to bring those who killed the Ambassador to justice, but are fearful of making things worse.

Which leads to options.

I have some Options.

A. Blame video for Deaths. ( oops, already did that.)

B. Add security. (oops, didn't care to do that.)

C. Apologize to the Muslim World. (oops, that didn't work.)

D. Get a real President, who knows how to deal with Terrorism.

One that can actually bring to Justice, those responsible, without killing a whole boatload of Civilians, in the Process.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
The Associated Press is now reporting that the Obama administration has given the order to prepare for strikes against terrorist forces in Libya. The timing of this announcement is very suspicious given the potential political implications. A true Wag the Dog moment – and perhaps something even more sinister as to what the true intended use of now dead Ambassador Chris Stevens was to be for the Obama White House.

theulstermanreport.com...

www.foxnews.com...
www.eutimes.net...

rt.com...

Here we go!

What military leader (in his right mind) announces this to the world BEFORE he strikes? This is definitely a political move by the Obama camp -- just before the 2nd debate (town hall style).

This is to give the illusion that Obama is a strong & capable Commander-in-Chief. Just like leaking security info and taking credit for the death of Osama -- to make Obama look good -- to other fools.

Obama is a narcissist and a FOOL and has surrounded himself with fools.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Destinyone

I really do, from the bottom of my heart, believe this President cares about nothing but winning, no matter the cost.

Do you not think that if Romney was the current POTUS he wouldn't play the same hand?

They are just opposite wings on the same bird.

This is such a typical liberal argument. It is a pointless argument in that we do not know how Romney would react and to assume how he would is an exercise in futility. So is this the level you are resorting to? Obama is doing something bad, but Romney would surely do something worse? Way to try to draw attention away from the man who is in power, and who reacts rather than anticipates, who leads from behind. What a pointless and low argument. Just look how far the mighty Obama has fallen.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I really do, from the bottom of my heart, believe this President cares about nothing but winning, no matter the cost.

Do you not think that if Romney was the current POTUS he wouldn't play the same hand?

The Elites behind the curtain are not a monolith.

I like to think Romney would have enough common sense to make sure this info would NOT be leaked.

Obama is all about Obama. He doesn't care about anything else.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Sounds right about any administration in the last 50 years, lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

Drones are an unconstitutional and inherently wrong solution. There is nothing tough about them either.

I never mentioned drones.

I said 'assets' were put in place. These include a Burke class destroyer and c-130 gunships, among other things. Not all drones fire missiles or drop bombs. The are excellent camera/radar platforms.

Is gathering intel unconstitutional?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Who is it telling us this will happen??

Details on the administration's position and on its search for a possible target were provided by three current and one former administration official, as well as an analyst who was approached by the White House for help. All four spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the high-level debates publicly.

from the Fox news link..

The whole project/operation is conditional ...on pinpointing the AQ militants responsible:
see: www.politico.com...

...Administration officials say the White House has put special operations strike forces on standby and moved drones into the skies above Africa, ready to hit militant targets from Libya to Mali,
if U.S. investigators can find the al-Qaida-linked group responsible for the death of the U.S. ambassador in Libya.

here's the catch.... the WH wants to put-to-rest the info on the lips of people that he is a closet Muslim, with the Allah ring and all.
So Obama is willing to kill a few/several AQ radical Muslims in Libya to distance himself from the negative publicity, by deliberately targeting some Muslims thus detracting the dumbed down population into thinking that a Muslim would not attack other Muslims purposely...

besides ut gives him an 'out' for a poor showing in tonights debate 2.0 with the other war-hawk Mitt

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's kind of funny to see right wingers complain about Obama planning to do this....because this is the type of thing they would praise a republican president for doing.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How can he strike the "perpetrators of an act of terrorism" if it WAS NOT terrorism but only a demonstration about a film...it was about the film....NOT an attack, and we had no information of an attack,...... well maybe there was an attack.......hidden in the demonstration........oh, there wasn't a demonstration..........oh, there was an attack, but it was a surprise.......and we had no information about it.........and they overran security.......oh we had info....AND they asked for more security.....but I didn't hear about it, it's State's fault because there was no money for security........except this extra 2 billion................State said we TOLD you.....oh, it's our responsibility says State.......the President did nothing wrong........President says.......see, I did nothing wrong.....LET"S BOMB SOMEONE NOW.....cause I am POTUS......and terror won't stand!! Because it was Terrorists!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Well, he's got to do something to get his poll numbers up and pretty good timing with elections coming up.
I see this in one of two ways. 1) obamas doing this to get his numbers up for re-election or 2) obama knows he's not going to get re-elected and plans to leave Romney as big of a mess he can possibly make.
I'm leaning towards number 2 because to me obama doesn't come off as a gracious loser.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Airbases in Libya was always the goal. Sure, it'll be NATO bases, bu we'll have boots on the ground for AFRICOM support, and to create the need for more defense spending.

*beezzer shakes his fuffy l'il head and gets tired of it all*

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Gotta' go bomb someone.
Gotta' try to look presidential and strong ... an election is coming afterall.
Too little too late. :shk:
Benghazi-gate .. bigger than Watergate.

Time

The White House is “aiming for a small pop, a flash in the pan, so as to be able to say, ‘Hey, we’re doing something about it,’” said retired Air Force Lt. Col. Rudy Attalah, the former Africa counterterrorism director for Defense Department under President George W. Bush.

Attalah noted that in 1998, after the embassy bombing in Nairobi, the Clinton administration fired cruise missiles to take out a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan that may have been producing chemical weapons for al-Qaida.

“It was a way to say, ‘Look, we did something,’” he said

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I swear this is the most inept administration ive ever seen.......

I fully agree.

- First he blames the West for the attack .. blames the video
- Then he covers and covers and lies and lies
- More than a month goes by.
- He realizes that the entire planet knows it wasn't the freak'n video
- He finally admits it was a terrorist hit.
- Now that 5 weeks have gone by, he decides to call out the military and bomb someone.

:shk: This is what happens when you put an unqualified community organizer in the White House and give him the title 'Commander in Chief' of the United States Armed Forces. God help us all ....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
The timing is not suspicious, the timing is the timing.

Oh please. The attack was five weeks ago and now suddenly he's arming the bombers?
Just three weeks before election day ... and the news comes out the day of a presidential debate.
But the 'lets look tough' timing isn't 'suspicious'. Riiiiiiiiight.

Is he supposed to stand by and do nothing if they have actionable intelligence?

FIVE WEEKS AGO they had 'actionable intelligence'. They knew who did it. One of the dead men put the information on line, just hours before he died, and told about the security guard and his actions. FIVE WEEKS AGO. They had 'actionable intelligence' but they were too busy trying to cover their backends and lie. Now the perps have disappeared and Obama is trying to look tough by talking 'military'.

It would be comical if it weren't for the fact that four people were murdered and the Obama White House covered and lied about it for weeks and weeks.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Sorry. He's their Boss. The buck stops with him. yes, I do consider him a traitor too.....

Des

No des. They leaked this not him. He cannot control what they do if they decide to break their clearance.

I cannot believe you. Should my former Commander be responsible if I tell you about how patriot missiles work and their specs?
edit on 10/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Obama is a traitor. Once a traitor, always a traitor.

Sorry, you can't defend him on this. He is finally DONE!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Romney would not have lied to begin with.

Their is a huge difference between Obama, the traitor, and Romney.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
amazing how people are condemning obama as if this has already happened

sheep

It might as well have. Nothing this guy does has ever been productive.

Nobel Peace Prize? After being in office 2 months? Really? For what?

So far, he has started MORE conflicts than BUSH JR and SR. Count them.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by Destinyone

Sorry. He's their Boss. The buck stops with him. yes, I do consider him a traitor too.....

Des

No des. They leaked this not him. He cannot control what they do if they decide to break their clearance.

I cannot believe you. Should my former Commander be responsible if I tell you about how patriot missiles work and their specs?
edit on 10/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Obama is a traitor. Once a traitor, always a traitor.

Sorry, you can't defend him on this. He is finally DONE!

You do not understand me. They Are All Traitors. Wasting your energy thinking that being a Republican saves you is what is bothering me. It's not that simple. I knew we were going into these countries before Obama was elected. I was told this by my LT. Col. in the Army.

You should read my post that defines what I meant by traitors. That should be enough to know you are arguing with the wrong guy.

People are so blinded by politics. Truth is more important than politics. Life.. Our future...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So this was on Drudge earlier but it has been removed now ... Kinda weird and scary .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join