It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Obama Preparing Military Strike Against Benghazi Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
amazing how people are condemning obama as if this has already happened

sheep

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Damned if he does

damned if he doesn't!

I would hate to have obama's job

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

sheep

I'm no Obummer fan but yeah you're right

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Substitute the name of the President and all media hell would have broken loose by now.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If you were looking in the right places they have been preparing for this for weeks now. From what I've found out, I don't think it will be missiles and drones this time. I don't have any personal knowledge of any plans, but looking at what's been moved into the area, I have the feeling it's going to be more personal this time.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

The timing of this announcement is very suspicious given the potential political implications.

Wait a minute.

You act as though he hadn't stated multiple times they were going to go after the ones who did this. Look it up. The assets were put in place the week after.

The timing is not suspicious, the timing is the timing.

Is he supposed to stand by and do nothing if they have actionable intelligence?

Is this democrat too tough for the right wing?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

To answer your question...So the "terrorists" can prepare for it.
Whose side do you think the president is really supporting,them
or us?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

sheep

Im not condemning him for doing it, and your right it hasnt happened......

What im condemning is the fact that its even being made public knowledge before it happened........

This kinda crap is why the military has a really bad taste in their mouth for this administration.....

You dont tell your enemies what youre going to do, if youre going to make a strike youdont telegraph and you dont put the lives of the people carrying out these procedures at risk anymore then you have to....

NIETHER do you tell the people your making the strike against, what you are going to do......i guess unless you want them to be prepared.........

This whole thing wreaks to me.........

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You gotta love the election year. Before an election you can even get a Kenyon Communist to act like Ronald Ray Guns!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This administration IS transparent after all....we can see right through it.....

Yawn, really? And this operation is so secret and dangerous that MSM has the story and I just shared it on Facebook?

This supposed preparation would be more credible if operations already took place and we were discussing them past tense, IMO:

All four spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the high-level debates publicly. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Besides, we have a debate tomorrow.......

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ahh yes,.
here comes the justice-by-obama-for-the-election
right on cue

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is part of election campaign . I am surprised that people will be killed in other country to win the election .
edit on 15-10-2012 by Albioriix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

In the fox news report they mention some drones heading out and around some areas we recently have had some downed drone and UFO drone like sightings and warnings I believe (too lazy to go find the other threads)...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BeavX

it is possible though unlikely that they are just so sure of the outcome that they are comfortable letting it slide.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

Drones are an unconstitutional and inherently wrong solution. There is nothing tough about them either.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
U.S. Rushes to Help Create Commando Force in Libya
www.nytimes.com...

According to an unclassified internal State Department memo sent to Congress on Sept. 4, the plan’s goal is to enhance “Libya’s ability to combat and defend against threats from Al Qaeda and its affiliates.” A companion Pentagon document envisions that the Libyan commando force will “counter and defeat terrorist and violent extremist organizations.” Right now, Libya has no such capability, American officials said.

120 Prisoners Flee in Libyan Prison Break
www.weeklystandard.com...

If this had been mentioned my apologies for missing it.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Damned if he does

damned if he doesn't!

I would hate to have obama's job

Word up!

If Obama blowed up the terroristers he'd been doing it for political points

If Obama does nothing it's like "Oh noes, Obama is apologizing to them damned Arabicans!"

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Not only that, what the hell is he doing telegraphing any actions we might take to our enemy?

Cause he has an ELECTION to win...........

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

sheep

True.

But his track record, and Intel leaks have been made apparent.

This Administration is clueless.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

The dilemma shows the tension of the White House's need to demonstrate it is responding forcefully to Al Qaeda, balanced against its long-term plans to develop relationships and trust with local governments and build a permanent U.S. counterterrorist network in the region.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Islamists in the region are preparing for a reaction from the U.S.

"If America hits us, I promise you that we will multiply the Sept. 11 attack by 10," said Oumar Ould Hamaha, a spokesman for the Islamists in northern Mali, while denying that his group or Al Qaeda fighters based in Mali played a role in the Benghazi attack.

I say.......anything for votes, and I do feel that this admin. will do anything to win in this election.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join