It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Obama Preparing Military Strike Against Benghazi Terrorists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The Associated Press is now reporting that the Obama administration has given the order to prepare for strikes against terrorist forces in Libya. The timing of this announcement is very suspicious given the potential political implications. A true Wag the Dog moment – and perhaps something even more sinister as to what the true intended use of now dead Ambassador Chris Stevens was to be for the Obama White House.

theulstermanreport.com...

www.foxnews.com...
www.eutimes.net...

rt.com...

Here we go!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

so he's going to massacre civilians
wasn't that what he was accusing Qaddafi and is accusing Assad of?

wag the dog indeed, and any doubts about the o-man being a psychopath dispelled.

edit on 15-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You mean the same guys that he supplied weapons too, to help take down Moammar Gadhafi? Sounds about right for this administration! It is after all October...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
The Associated Press is now reporting that the Obama administration has given the order to prepare for strikes against terrorist forces in Libya. The timing of this announcement is very suspicious given the potential political implications. A true Wag the Dog moment – and perhaps something even more sinister as to what the true intended use of now dead Ambassador Chris Stevens was to be for the Obama White House.

theulstermanreport.com...

www.foxnews.com...
www.eutimes.net...

rt.com...

Here we go!

Not only that, what the hell is he doing telegraphing any actions we might take to our enemy?

I swear this is the most inept administration ive ever seen.......

Try to score political points by telling everyone what youre doing hoping it raises your poll numbers, let the enemy know you are coming.......then probably fail by killing multitudes of innocent people because your enemy knows your next move......

This guy needs to be gone from the whitehouse without a doubt

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Wonder if another burial at sea is planned......

Des

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Who is it telling us this will happen??

Details on the administration's position and on its search for a possible target were provided by three current and one former administration official, as well as an analyst who was approached by the White House for help. All four spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the high-level debates publicly.

from the Fox news link..

It's not Obama leaking this info. It does sound like too many people are in the loop though. Those people are traitors as far as I am concerned. They were not allowed to talk about this, and yet they did. Place the blame where it should be placed.

edit on 10/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Who is it telling us this will happen??

Details on the administration's position and on its search for a possible target were provided by three current and one former administration official, as well as an analyst who was approached by the White House for help. All four spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the high-level debates publicly.

from the Fox news link..

It's not Obama leaking this info. It does sound like too many people are in the loop though. Those people are traitors as far as I am concerned. They were not allowed to talk about this, and yet they did. Place the blame where it should be placed.

Sorry. He's their Boss. The buck stops with him. yes, I do consider him a traitor too.....

Des

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So ATS what do you think? Is Obama doing this for votes? I think so ...a little ...to late!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Sorry. He's their Boss. The buck stops with him. yes, I do consider him a traitor too.....

Des

No des. They leaked this not him. He cannot control what they do if they decide to break their clearance.

I cannot believe you. Should my former Commander be responsible if I tell you about how patriot missiles work and their specs?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well I guess with an election around the corner, I think it's safe to say he's doing it for the votes!!

I wonder if he will be wearing his Nobel Peace Prize Medal around his neck, whilst he watches the devastation taking place?
edit on 15/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

No des. They leaked this not him. He cannot control what they do if they decide to break their clearance.

I cannot believe you.

I understand your reluctance to believe this DT. But, I believe he's made sure this got leaked, to make up for Biden stepping in a huge pile-o-poop, in the VP debate. When Biden *insisted* the WH didn't know squat about squat regarding the attack on our Embassy. They had to go into CYA mode before the debate tomorrow night.

I really do, from the bottom of my heart, believe this President cares about nothing but winning, no matter the cost.

JMOHO....Des

link   

I'm of the opinion that this is just a stunt to garner votes from the undecided people. It's too late to go after the actual perpetrators- they are long gone. The only people who will be hit are innocents who had nothing to do with the attack.

I mean really, why didn't he order strikes immediately- when the fools were still attacking? I guess he had to wait and see what the pollsters opinions were first.

link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

How are those who "leaked" this traitors?

I mean, anyone who knows they are working, ultimately, for US foreign policy reasons, knows that at some point they are going to become the next enemy, so it'll not be a surprise at all to those in Libya that were doing the fighting.
The dog knows the master is gonna kick it, so got in first with a bite!

As for the ones who died, tough luck. Seriously, they knew what they were getting into and blowback is a bitch, it's what happens when you bring about mass death, suffering and ruin on an entire country... people will be pissed off for a long time!

Of course, those killed by US missiles and US armed insurgents don't matter at all, but one US dickhead gets offed and ya'll want to go in and obliterate the place. How very noble and heroic (he said with more than a hint of sarcasm!)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I cannot believe you. Should my former Commander be responsible if I tell you about how patriot missiles work and their specs?

Okay, leaks aside, if this is true, do you not see the hypocracy in this move? He is attacking the same people he USED to kill more people!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I really do, from the bottom of my heart, believe this President cares about nothing but winning, no matter the cost.

Do you not think that if Romney was the current POTUS he wouldn't play the same hand?

They are just opposite wings on the same bird.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
let's think

why was this leaked ?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Do you not think that if Romney was the current POTUS he wouldn't play the same hand?

Crap! To me Romney is just the lesser of two evil's! The U.S. could never get a man or women in the White House that could take care of this country...Just about money!
We should go back to the days of Abe Lincoln ..My Favorite Pres!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Okay, leaks aside, if this is true, do you not see the hypocracy in this move? He is attacking the same people he USED to kill more people!

I only spoke on the one point of who leaked what. I never said I liked Obama, or any action the USA has taken in the past.. This is nothing new. We blew up Iraq after selling them tons and tons of weapons to kill Iranians.. The USA has been crappy for a long time.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

No, I don't agree with what you said. I personally think Obama doesn't care what America stands for, he doesn't like America. I think Romney is a Patriot at heart, and believes in our Constitution. Big difference...

Des

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

How are those who "leaked" this traitors?

I mean, anyone who knows they are working, ultimately, for US foreign policy reasons, knows that at some point they are going to become the next enemy, so it'll not be a surprise at all to those in Libya that were doing the fighting.
The dog knows the master is gonna kick it, so got in first with a bite!

traitors are people who leak important data about war movements before they take place. I never said traitors to what. traitors to the US government, which is a traitor to the American people. People don't understand how I talk because they fail to realize that I like more details. Rather than hating one man, when our country was bought out a long time ago, I choose to look for who and what and why. If it was just Obama we would have our country back by now.

The government does not control the actions of those in Libya. They sure influenced it, and were a huge cause in getting gadaffi killed, but they do not decide everything that happens as much they would like to. The people leaking the info have nothing to do with Libya.

I can speak from viewpoints I do not have, because I am talking to people who still think the government they see is the government. I have to word things within that framework, and in that framework the leakers are traitors.

Hope you guys understand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join