It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prevalent winds are blowing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have been a follower of this site for a year. It seems that there has been a gravitational pull towards the negative side of topics. I for one believe, there are no right or wrong answers, everything is subjective to interpretations of those that post and those that read the posts and those that respond to the posts. I would like to see more encouragement than ridicule. I am certain that those that post want to be validated for their statements, not put down for whatever opinion they chose to share. For instance, I am sure I will get some very negative responses to my post, even though, I would accept those for what the are. I will not take it personally if someone chooses to trash me, rather I will take it with a grain of salt whenever I post this or anything else, that certain people are just mean spirited individuals that feel better about themselves when they put others down.

The attitude is not going to change by itself, it will take a collective effort on all of our parts to create an environment that is not hostile in nature. We have many serious problems to deal with that are man-made in their existence. We will have natural disasters that need the cooperation of all to move forward without needing to create man-made ( disasters ) that get in the way needlessly.

The prevalent winds I speak of are the winds of change. We have to understand that the energy that surrounds us is changing drastically, there will be a cleansing of this planet that we cannot stop, we can only prepare ourselves spiritually for what we are about to go through. We have not begun to understand the enormity of these changes, but they are happening right now. Our Sun is already crossing the galactic plane of the Milky Way galaxy, the planets around us are connected to us with electromagnetic energy and are going to align whether we want them too or not, the energy of planet Earth will feel the effects of this stronger and stronger as each day comes to pass. We as a civilization are not old enough to remember what happened 26,000 years ago, we can barely remember what happened 5000 years ago, but as souls we have been where we are right now, there are those of us that understand and those of us that have no clue.

I am not a fear monger that is preaching the " end of days ", rather I am a soul that wishes to enlighten you to these changes. I live my life here one day at a time and nothing I do will change these energy fluctuations, so I do my part to " alert " those around me and any of those that chose to read this post. Live your life the best you can, treat others with kindness every day, do not be so shallow to believe you are more important than the homeless person on the corner, your possessions mean absolutely nothing, you own nothing, you only borrow it temporarily, as do you inhabit this human condition only as a vessel for learning lessons that your soul will take with it when it ascends to its next destination, energy does not die it is recycled, it can be displaced and replaced, but it does not DIE. Where it goes is up to you though. There is a vibrational level we all reach that itself fluctuates along with the energy surrounding us. The higher the vibration the more at peace you are with yourself. You can be petty, greedy, vain and any other negative, but you will not be at peace with yourself.

As long as we live on a planet where we kill in the name of GOD ( gold, oil, and diamonds ) and children are forced to live in hunger we will be forced to learn this lesson over and over. How can money be so important? Ask yourself, when you were born what did you have? Your soul and free will to make choices that affect your soul. When your praying in church or synagogue or mosque and down the street there are people starving to death because they cannot take care of themselves are you really certain your GOD is listening to you? You have free will to decide what is truly important, that HIGH def tv, that smart phone, the fancy cars and houses? I am grateful for the things I am allowed to possess, but I am not bound by them, they do not define me, because I chose not to let them. We were given technological advances and we have not utilized them to the best of our abilities, we have allowed ourselves as a society to be brainwashed into believing these material things are important when in fact they are not. Earth has been inhabited many times by different species and they have all failed to learn this lesson. I read a story the other day about children given a choice, whoever makes it to the tree where the fruit is is allowed to eat it all, they held hands and ran together, and shared. That is a valuable lesson that the wealthiest people on this planet will never get. Oh give to charity? Really? As long as you get a tax deduction, right? Lets build new highrises and mansions and sweep the homeless off the street, lets let houses be foreclosed and banks vault money while children starve to death? Does this really sound like a world you want to live in? I know I don't. When there are natural disasters, does mother nature discriminate? Then why should we? Go to bed tonight, dream about that new car, wake up in 20 feet a water and see how quickly you change your view of life.

There is a greater energy than we can possibly imagine. Do the math, look at the sky during the day, do you see stars or one star? We all see the SUN right? but that doesn't mean there are not more stars right? How many solar systems in our galaxy? You think we are the only one? How many galaxies? How many stars? How many planets? How many universes? So you see Earth is hardly the center of the universe, so what makes you think you are more important than the fish in the sea? We have a greater responsibility than just putting food on our tables and clothes on our backs and gas in our cars. We have a responsibility to each other to do the best we can to help each other, not get drunk and kill a family of four, or have a war over land that should be shared or kill in the name of religion, because when it comes right down to it we all have the same rights as others regardless of man-made monetary systems that are destroying us. One world order, new world order? We were all born with the same rights and there should only be one way for us to exist, share every thing.....land, food, water and no monetary system needed. Abolish all weapons, that will not stop others from killing. Only free will will make that possible.

Thank you for reading this and I will respond to anyone kind enough to post, regardless of whether or not you call me wind bag or not.

Sincerely,

Ascension 211

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting opening post as far as introductions go. Without going through and quoting specifics, you touted quite a bit that is speculative, for the most part opinionated, and without facts to back it up. Nonetheless, I believe your intent was good at least from my perspective. However there are plenty of attributes lacking within your "key to life and further existence" instruction manual/ATS introduction if I may be so bold to say.

I personally believe that it would be a near impossible feat for our species to be one and also possess free will. So in that respect, perhaps this go round as you somewhat stated, isn't meant to be and on the whole, what may become of us in the future will be a just and deserving outcome.

Then again, maybe we'll all just come to and realize what evildoers we all are and ascend into enlightenment in unison. If so, I hope it happens on a Monday...sheesh...I hate Monday's

ETA: Oh yeah...welcome to ATS...officially
edit on 10/15/2012 by UberL33t because:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Welcome to ATS. I'm a prepper, ready for when the SHTF. what do have to barter when it does.....

I already have enough goats.....

Des

edit on 15-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Thank you for your reply, however, these facts that you speak of cannot be verified any more than the bible can be, but I have no reason for you to believe, as I said, post and replies to post are all subjective to what the poster and the replier believe. We all have the option to chose. I chose to believe that we are a collective energy attached to each other but have the free will to affect others buy our choices and that there is an energy independent of us that we have no control over that we will be forced to deal with. What facts are you referring to? My comments about time? the galaxies? Do you have any facts to contradict me with? I mean if you are going to throw a blanket statement out about my facts and not say anything to refute them or even specify which facts, what part to do agree with and which part are you questioning? I took 1 hour to write this how long did you take to respond?

Ascension

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

thank you for your reply. It's not about prepping, it's about being right spiritually and understanding you are part of a larger energy, some you have control, some you do not. allow yourself the ability to know the difference. Building bunkers and stockpiling food is not what I am speaking of. What are you doing today to prepare yourself spiritually?

Ascension

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by Destinyone

thank you for your reply. It's not about prepping, it's about being right spiritually and understanding you are part of a larger energy, some you have control, some you do not. allow yourself the ability to know the difference. Building bunkers and stockpiling food is not what I am speaking of. What are you doing today to prepare yourself spiritually?

Ascension

What am I doing? Making sure my body will stay alive to hold my Spirit.....I'm certainly not going to be floating off into the sky with Harold Camping followers......

What are your plans on dealing with basics...like...oh, say...hunger, thirst...those pesky little things.

Des

edit on 15-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hmm...it seems your will was to take a little offense to my response, that's not very collectively becoming is it, then again, it was my will to perceive your reply as such wasn't it?

It took me all of maybe 5 minutes to read your post and roughly 5 mins to respond I suppose (I wasn't keeping time) but that doesn't say that your post wasn't eloquently put.

I mentioned the lack of facts because you so eloquently made some pretty specific claims throughout your hour long introduction that weren't alluding to a belief as they were written in a pretty direct "this is how it is" nature in my opinion. I did say "touted quite a bit" which is technically not blanketing your whole post or any specifics (as I also stated) so I disagree with you there, but I did not reply to you to start a debate with you. So for what it's worth to you, and again, welcome to ATS, enjoy your time not lurking.

On that note, and if debating is the sort of thing that interests you, then might I say that ATS has a great Debate Forum.
edit on 10/15/2012 by UberL33t because:
- you know those typos

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hi ascension211, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Great post. Loved it. Man, I wish more and more people will begin to realize how important our surroundings are. If you destroy or harm your surroundings in order to benefit yourself, then you have to live in that filth. It is better to deny the instant or quick gratification and be able to live in an abundant paradise.

People don't want to work hard, but then they spend countless hours exercising at the gym, lifting heavy weight that accomplishes nothing, and running on a treadmill that goes nowhere, or pedaling a bike that goes nowhere... all in order to make up for the hard work they did not want to do... But they work hard at the gym because that is fashionable! Hunting and growing your own food and building your own home are not fashionable.

Not that its necessary to do these things, they are just examples of ways we are dependant on others who may not have our best interests at heart. It also makes an interesting analogy.

I think we could mix helpful technology with a healthy lifestyle. But it has to first be desired by the people.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Thank you for your reply. I have allowed myself to fall into traps from time to time, but it comes down to realizing what truly is important is that we all love each other and stop the hatred in our daily lives from controlling us. Take care.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I felt as though you were being condescending and doing exactly what I thought would occur, I apologize if my response was unbecoming. I wasn't looking for a debate but your response was begging for rebuttal, yet you threw me under the bus and suggested I go to the debate forum, when in fact you knew at that moment I was not allowed to do so. I find it interesting that you claim you read my post but you chose to pick on MY FACTS. Everything that is written in any posts is open to discussion, but you decided to ignore my obvious sentiments. We have a greater responsibility, than just our own individual selfish needs, to do our part to stop the hatred in this world and help those that cannot help themselves and stop creating wars for greed in the name of GOD. In any case, if you chose to not respond so be it. Take care.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Well they won't allow me to post in the debate forum for some strange reason, but thanks for your input and advice,

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you for your helpful suggestions.

It was suggested to me that I might post this in the debate forum, but I was not allowed to do so. Care to explain why?

Sincerely,

Ascension211

P.S. Perhaps you could help me figure out how to activate the avatar I downloaded.

new topics

top topics

join