It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Exposed !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This video is for all the Romney and Ryan supporters

Romney is by far the worst liar of all liars
and this 40min compilation video below will proove it to you

Romney dont care about you
he only wants your votes and he will say anything to get it
edit on 10/15/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

He is just a continutation of the downfall of our country! Same as our current POTUS. They all lie and instead of us fighting against each other as to which player is the better quarter back, I think it is time for us to get all new teams!

It is time for Americans to realize that our government works for us! Not the bankers, not the lobbyists, and not the corporations!

It is also time for America to have a government that fears the people and not the people fear the government!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'll watch the video tonight, as its 40 minutes long. But, I do have to say both candidates are liars though Romney is doing what Obama did in selling his own version of "hope & change." Albeit he has no record to stand on other than being a moderate Massachusetts one-term governor, so can say whatever he wants depending on which way the wind blows. Obama on the other hand does now have a record so he can't use ethereal slogans with vague promises - such as Romney now can.

Either way, I'll be happy when this election season is over - these hate filled political ads are terrible for the mind.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Can i vote for you to be the next Potus ?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure everyone on ATS hates Romney.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Absolutely! We are a Constitutional Republic. The rule of law....from a Government by the people and for the people...of democratically elected representatives.

It is NOT a Gov by the people for the banks and corporations! People need to stop electing turncoats and traitors and elect "real" people.

I know...by the time they move into the ranks of "federal" representation...they have already been bought...but it's a nice thought anyway.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Can i vote for you to be the next Potus ?

Nah, I would spend most of my time defending my prior life experiences!

But think about it! Don't the majority of us go to work every day and fear that we may do something wrong, or not kiss the right butt and therefore lose our job?

It isn't that way with our government now is it? Once they get elected, their only job is to take all of the corporate welfare they can get their hands on and lie to those of us who elected them so that they can get re elected!

DUH! How stupid can we get, when we see that pattern repeatedly, but yet still put our faith in them running our country?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Honestly I think as long the power is on, the water is running, the bills are getting (mostly) paid, and there is food in the grocery store then most people will stick with these two parties. It would take a massive failure of government on a big scale (bigger than Katrina) to get another group of parties in motion.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
How about Obama's lie to Joe the Plumber when asked if he would raise taxes and he said "Just a little bit."

I can troll for candidates too.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

The truth is that Obama repeatedly cut taxes for such families, first through a tax credit in effect for 2009 and 2010, and beginning in 2011, through a reduction in the payroll tax that is worth $1,000 this year to workers earning $50,000 a year. And while it’s true that some tax increases contained in the new health care law would fall on individuals, they have mostly not taken effect yet and are small compared with the cuts the president already enacted

This comes from a nonpartisan, nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters group that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. They do not seek and have never accepted, directly or indirectly, any funds from corporations, unions, partisan organizations or advocacy groups.

Source: www.factcheck.org...

Edit: Sorry to feed the troll. Back on topic. Romney is full of it, but they all are to one degree or another.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

How about Obama's lie to Joe the Plumber when asked if he would raise taxes and he said "Just a little bit."

I can troll for candidates too.

Who is trolling? Or our you trying to derail the thread because the OP is against your candidate? Can you add to the discussion and disprove what the OP is actually about?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
...Romney is by far the worst liar of all liars ...

I completely agree.

Except for all the other politicians who are just as bad.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philosorapter
I'm pretty sure everyone on ATS hates Romney.
That may be true but I bet lots of them are voting for him instead of Obama...whom they also hate.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

What about :

Abraham Lincoln
John F Kennedy
Ron Paul

I believe those 3 politicians were the best of them all

Romney stole Ron Paul GOP elections
thats why they had to ignore all the RP delegates
Romney lost the election in reality and by a large majority
edit on 10/15/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

That may be true but I bet lots of them are voting for him instead of Obama...whom they also hate.

Yep! More of the same repetitive experiment...............MAYBE? If we do it 500 times, the result might actually be different!

If people want to save this country it is time for us to stand up and be responsible for out future! When will WE take responsiblity for out demise?? Parents have relied upon the schools to raise their children, and adults have relied on the government to keep us safe and secure! HOW'S THAT WORKIN OUT?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I said I was trolling. Everybody else here is also. They just won't admit it.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I said I was trolling. Everybody else here is also. They just won't admit it.

Hmmmm, so you have admitted that you were trolling in a political discussion? Is that not against T&C? To use the term "everyone", is being dishonest and quite childish don't you think? Especially since I don't support Obama either as a few other posters have admitted as well.....................................????

I guess it just goes to show how desparate you are to support a candidate and be so against the other one that you can't even realize that some of us on this thread are against BOTH of them!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I call 'em like I see 'em. A 40 minute video to me against a candidate is trolling.

You mean you are supporting Ron Paul who won't even endorse the Libertarian candidate?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I call 'em like I see 'em. A 40 minute video to me against a candidate is trolling.

You mean you are supporting Ron Paul who won't even endorse the Libertarian candidate?

How freakin assumptive can you be???? NO! I am not voting for Ron Paul. I am voting for Gary Johnson! Is it going to make a difference? Most likely not! But I sure as hell am not voting for the lesser of two evils! As I have already said, "Why do the same experiment over and over again and keep expecting different results?"!!

But you go on ahead and keep trying to make your insane experiment work out for ya! I am done, and won't be any part of it!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join