It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Oklahoma

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If anyone knows of any haunted places in Oklahoma, please feel free to let me know!!!
~BgirlRAIDERETTE~

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Google this and you will find many many links

Can i ask why?
Do you live there or are you planning on visiting a haunted site?

Remember if you do take a camera!

This is some ghost stories from Tulsa
www.prairieghosts.com...

also take a peek at this site

www.ghostlabs.com...

[edit on 18-10-2004 by asala]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I live in Tulsa Oklahoma. Thanks 4 the sites! I've been to the first one plenty of times. I've also done google, yahoo, and various other searches on Oklahoma. Many are just stories and don't give much detail as to where the place is or much of a story either. However, I have been on quite a few interesting ghost hunts with excellent proof on tape... hopefully i'll have the pics posted sometime.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Robber's Cavern by McAlester.....somewhere about there I think.....But supposidly Indians and old cowboys ahunt the place because that is where they hid out from the law, and the indians didn't care.

Sorry, Wilburton here is link to some info about it:
www.shareyourstate.com...

[edit on 18-10-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thanks! That's awesome!

Also, i'm DESPERATE to find out the name of this cemetery in Davenport Oklahoma that is haunted. I've looked everywhere on the internet for cemeteries in Oklahoma with the names of the people from some of the tombstones on my video camera. I had the best haunted experience of my life last halloween and can't recall the name of the cemetery. I'll post the names of the ppl asap.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BgirlRAIDERETTE
Thanks! That's awesome!

Also, i'm DESPERATE to find out the name of this cemetery in Davenport Oklahoma that is haunted. I've looked everywhere on the internet for cemeteries in Oklahoma with the names of the people from some of the tombstones on my video camera. I had the best haunted experience of my life last halloween and can't recall the name of the cemetery. I'll post the names of the ppl asap.

Try getting the phone number to a municpal building in Davenport, Oklahoma and just asking if they know of any haunted cemetaries.....that would be easiest.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My house...but that's probably not what you were looking for. *

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
TheBigD--- Thanks for the advice! I never thought of that before! Problem is, they will probably thing I'm crazy! LOL

ValHall--- where is your house? Is it in Oklahoma?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BgirlRAIDERETTE
Thanks! That's awesome!

Try this link. It has a large database of cemetaries and the people laid to rest in them.find a grave

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Didn't have the names. However, I found out that the cemetery is on the outskirts of Drumright towards Cushing. (Oklahoma) The name of the little boy is Kenneth Garner Williams. Born: Oct. 8th, 1912 Died: June 8th, 1922.
The name of the guy that killed him who is burried in the same cemetery is Bert Wesley McMurtry. Born: Aug. 6th, 1889 Died: July 18th, 1924.
IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all with the links!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Who cares if they think your crazy.....are u ever going to speak with them again? Probably not.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
True BigD... True... I'll probably never talk to them again...

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm in the southwest corner of Oklahoma.

Here is my thread on my house:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: There is supposed to be a piece of land nearby that is haunted. Allegedly the Indian family that lost the land (or it was taken from them) put a curse that their ancestors would not allow white men to live on the land in peace. Apparently it is a jicky place to try to make the night on.

[edit on 10-22-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
if you can give me a location more then between Cushing and Drumright, I can Loctate it when I Go up for Christmas. I was Born and Raised in the Cushing-Drumright Area and I still have tons of friends there that would be willing to help find name of it. and the One in Davenport since I like the Eat there I will be stoping in there too. if you can give me directions on how to get there that shouldn't be a problem for me to hunt down. RIP!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ok. I have the instructions to the cemetery FINALLY!!! Still don't know the name, but here they are...

From TULSA: Get on Highway 169 and take the Highway 51/64 West. (Follow the signs to Sand Springs, but you will go through Sand Springs.) Take the Keystone Dam exit and at the end of the road you can get back on 51 East or West again. (I know this is strange.) Take 51 West again and go through Mannford and when you come to a stopsign that has a sign that says Oilton, turn left. Go through Oilton and go to the very last stoplight in Drumright. On the right will be a Happyfat's burger place and on the left will be a Dollar General. Turn left. Go 2-3 miles down that road and the cemetery will be on the right.

YEA!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Brand spanking new to this site... Just had a marathon watching of the UKs Most Haunted tv show. So was searching for haunted tulsa. I live in Tulsa and would love to tag along with people. Just to see if/what my senses feel, etc. If there is something being planned, please let me know if you would like and extra body along.

Lisa

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
We would love to have anyone join us on our ghost hunts! Send me a u2u and request my email.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This place is pretty coll i have been there a couple times it is called gravity Hill it is out by bartlesville OKlahoma about 45 minutes north oif tulsa the road is right off of us75 and its apparently the same road as the american christian school is lol u2u for more instruction best to go at night lock your doors turn off your lights turn off your radio and put your car in neutral!
its really fun

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ft. Gibson, OK

The "Old Fort" located in Ft. Gibson (about 45 minutes from Tulsa) is reported to have many haunted locations. The hospital at the fort supposedly has a candle that is lit during the night and is visible in the basement windows. There is also a report that there is the ghost of a love sick female there. From what I can remember as a kid the woman was in love with a service member that was stationed there. She posed as a male and joined the army to get sent there and be with her lover. When she arrived she felt that he was "less than faithful" so she followed him out into the wilderness one night to see who he was going to see. When he caught her a argument began and she killed him. Grief stricken she took her own life. Supposedly you can see her at night near the back of the old fort like going off into the wilderness.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join