It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flesh-Eating Zombie Chicks From Hell [BMHWC]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Hey there smyleegirl ... just saw your message and came straight over (thanks for the heads-up) ... well what can I say ... this was a great story made all the more unnerving in my case because my grandaughter's name is 'Destiny'

Well thought out story with an original slant ... whilst I can't give teacher a gold star I can give you a F&S ... love it !

Woody

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Oh wow...very interesting story....think I might have to read again after dinner and process.....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Great story smileygirl.

Not sure I will ever crack an egg in the future, without thinking of this story and shuddering a bit.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

you crack eggs??!!

Murderer!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Awesome read, well done!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

It is an entry into a Halloween writing contest. I think you should be horrified, more than most others.

It's those evil cousins of yours!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Awesome story! The word play had me thinking something else... Zombie chicks=brilliant! Hope to see a continuation of this story!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
LOL that was a fun thing to read and yes I did squint a bit on the graphics, but if you 'are' a teacher then I do understand...

Enjoyed the read

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

The day I wrote this, the second grade classroom next door had baby chicks and they would NOT shut up. Peep peep peep peep peep....you'd be surprised how sound like that can travel through classroom walls. Thankfully they are gone now, on to a better life on a farm somewhere....

And yes, teachers have terrible days and our fantasies show it...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join