It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Specific

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I had a very strong dream not too long ago and I wanted to record it here. It was very vivid and seems to affect me physically, which almost never happens to me. The images in this dream have stuck with me for over 2 months, again something that almost never happens to me.

I was watching the space shuttle get ready for launch. It was night or very early morning..sky was very dark. The shuttle ignites its engines and the main tank has some sort of problem. It appears the shuttle does not life off correctly or catches fire on the launch pad. A large portion of the shuttle manages to begin to take off, but then veers wildly out of control. Big fire / explosion around the launch area.

I seem to be watching this from the ocean side, not the land side of the launch platform (which is what we see on T.V. so often).

Prediction: Something bad is going to happen to a space shuttle during the next night-time launch. Perhaps a malfunction on the launch pad. Shuttle seems to be airborne for only a very short time after accident.

I almost feel embarrassed posting this as I do not normally give much weight to such things. But it has felt like something I should do for some time now, like I am being urged to write this post. It would be nice to be proven wrong.

join