It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairy Circles or Mushrooms? (Pics)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
4 pages and 27 flags because of wild mushrooms growing in a yard. This is ATS not 'Better Homes and Gardens'. All those threads actually enlightening people on so many beautiful subjects and this is what you people are talking about. This should be moved to BTS.

I'm calling shenanigans, if the OP had a different profile picture this would not have happened. I'll bet money on it!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegorical
4 pages and 27 flags because of wild mushrooms growing in a yard. This is ATS not 'Better Homes and Gardens'. All those threads actually enlightening people on so many beautiful subjects and this is what you people are talking about. This should be moved to BTS.

I'm calling shenanigans, if the OP had a different profile picture this would not have happened. I'll bet money on it!

Everyday threads on this forum are censored or deleted because of people discussing "illegal" behavior. Ignore the fact that legal does not equal moral. How can we deny ignorance when ignorance is an enforced policy of this website? And here you are complaining about mushrooms - why not complain about your freedoms being suppressed?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join