Who has PS plus?

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I got it recently and would like a friend/s who would like to play ps plus games in co-op, both current ones and future ones

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You mean you got it for the PS3 or a PS vita?

I didn't know PS plus had co-op games.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

I'm confused.

Are you talking about playstation plus? The other user doesn't need to be a psn+ member to play with you, they just need the game....

With the exception of starhawk single player campaign, there are no psn+ games that normal users can't buy. Psn+ merely gives you rebates, free games/themes/avatars/betas, and also early access to buy and pre-order some content.

So yeah, what exactly are you asking about?

Anyways...
psnid= phishybongwaters

I'm a psn+ member and mostly stick to BF3 right now.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ya dude the psn plus to my knowledge is just extra content, and they usually have betas to games that you can play earlier then when then there street launch day is. But other then that I am not aware that you need to have it to play any ps plus only games, don't think there even is anything on it other then just extra content or early content.

But anyways if you want to add friends...My PSN ID is Rubido.

I dont play as much as I used to, but still once in a while I get on and usually play Street Fighter or Black Ops and other shooting games. My little brother is usually on it now a days, day in day out, as I kind of got bored of most of the games and let him borrow the ps3.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
None of you get the point. Ps plus gets free games a number of times each month, and sometimes those games have an online co-op option. so basically what i'm saying is that i'd like a friend with ps plus who'd be willing to play whatever new free game that has a co-op option.

new topics

join