It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESO set to make astounding disclosure!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've been lurking for years, longer than I can count. This post made me create an account.

I'm not sure how everyone feels about David Wilcock but I've also been following him for years. David has been predicting this event for quite some time now. Full disclosure may be 24 hours away. Exciting to say the least. Glad to be a part of the discussions
edit on 16-10-2012 by TrustEvery1 because: (Spelling)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I am so psyched for this
Could get all my 20 posts in at once And I hardly ever log in (inveterate lurker)
Will not sleep tonight
Well done OP
This is why I love this site
Can not wait!
Really hope it is a planet with a decent atmosphere
Life signature too would be insane

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
please tell me they found a technological civilization on the planet PH1 in a quadruple star system
omfg I hope they say it was the source of the "wow signal" and its still beaming

edit on 16-10-2012 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrustEvery1
I've been lurking for years, longer than I can count. This post made me create an account.

I'm not sure how everyone feels about David Wilcock but I've also been following him for years. David has been predicting this event for quite some time now. Full disclosure may be 24 hours away. Exciting to say the least. Glad to be a part of the discussions
edit on 16-10-2012 by TrustEvery1 because: (Spelling)

David Wilcock is as we speak calling all his "connections" to ask them if he wasn't right. Anyways, there must be dozens of people who predicted this event......whatever you mean with "event".

Anyways, the "event" made me want to dwnld a good sci-fi movie with spaceships in it.
edit on 16/10/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well, i have just come across this thread. Can someone please tell me when the press conference will be? Im looking after my daughter, so its hard to sit and read all the pages on this thread. Does it sound like news of a planet, finding life?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

please tell me they found a technological civilization on the planet PH1 in a quadruple star system
omfg I hope they say it was the source of the "wow signal" and its still beaming

edit on 16-10-2012 by reject because: (no reason given)

If you would read on the ESO website, this has nothing to do with SETI or analyzing signals. They use spectrometers to see what elements are present.

Also..do you seriously believe if they would make SUCH a big discovery like discovering a civilzation etc....it would be THE biggest news of all time. And this is "only" another scientific discovery, i am afraid it wont be any "disclosure" or alien/UFO fantasy as so many already believe again.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Prep for ET disclosure - the news needed that our earth is not alone. If we destroy it, there is another. How to go? ET ships come

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Anyways, the "event" made me want to dwnld a good sci-fi movie with spaceships in it.

not Prometheus then

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Well, i have just come across this thread. Can someone please tell me when the press conference will be? Im looking after my daughter, so its hard to sit and read all the pages on this thread. Does it sound like news of a planet, finding life?

The press conference is closed to "outsiders" unfortunately and there is an embargo in place until tomorrow but judging from what I have heard, they are sitting on something huge here. The Twitter messages seem to lean towards a substantial announcement.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crackfox

not Prometheus then

Come now, those space Jockey's rocked... Okay, that was about it...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
When I speak of an "event" David Wilcock was mentioning, it was a full disclosure by one or all governments coming to the conclusion that we are aware of alien civilizations on other planets, nothing more

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomasjveil
Hello,

I've lurked for a while, and enjoyed reading the wide range of threads on ATS, but this is the one that has prompted me to actually register.

I think tomorrow's announcement will be something fairly big.

Just found this by Lee Billings, a free lance science journalist (don't know if he's legit or not).

twitter.com...

"Looking forward to sharing the great exoplanet news with you all tomorrow when the embargo lifts. It's worth the wait."

@LeeBillings "That sounds portentous. On a scale of 1 (Just Another Exoplanet) to 10 (Earth 2 with intelligent life), how portentous is it?"

"@MarkGStacey I'd conservatively say it's about an 8."

Anyway good to finally speak to you all

If the Tweets are legit, I would have to think a "10" would be:

A) There's a alien version of Star Fleet, and they're on their way here to make contact.

or

B) They detected signals from a planet, and it's a video showing their War Fleet on it's way to Earth to kick our butts.

A "conservative 8" makes me think it more likely might be:

A) They've found a planet that's not too big, in the green zone, and spectrum analysis shows not only water, but things like methane, suggesting possible life like here on our planet.

or

B) Same as above, but they also detected things like carbon monoxide and other pollutants in abundance, suggesting intelligent industrial life.

That's just my humble opinion.

In all likely hood, it could just be a "conservative 8" simply means, it's something very exciting for the scientific community, but doesn't mean much for the average person walking down the street.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

Originally posted by Jay-morris

The press conference is closed to "outsiders" unfortunately and there is an embargo in place until tomorrow but judging from what I have heard, they are sitting on something huge here. The Twitter messages seem to lean towards a substantial announcement.

Wow, i hope this is news of life, but i guess it could be that they have found a planet that could harbour life. We will see.

link   
They're sitting on something huge? Wow!! I REALLY REALLY hope it's a disclosure. That would be fantastic! I want to be 'wowed' and not disappointed!

link   

Originally posted by TrustEvery1
When I speak of an "event" David Wilcock was mentioning, it was a full disclosure by one or all governments coming to the conclusion that we are aware of alien civilizations on other planets, nothing more

I'd think that would be a UN announcement if it were ever to come to fruition, even though I don't think they will all do, ever.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kryton
Even if we find an exact copy of Earth...

What good is it if we can't get there?

Wouldn't these minds be better used for creating a ship to go explore?

Periods of human suffering are always followed by periods of freedom, In Europe prior to the discovery of the new world you lived in an oppressive nightmare of plague and religious conflict, an open door is a GOOD thing.

link   

Originally posted by la2
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

if its a huge announcment yes, because then the focus would shift, dont underestimate the power of US politics in an election year. The press coverage would be all debate, and would over shadow an important announcement

Nope, Just watched the main news channel in Sweden. Not even one word mentioning the US debate, not even on the economy news today. I think that IF it is something huge, not REALLY huge, just -huge- that is going to be said in the ESO conferrance and it leaks, it will be broadcast here, becuse seriously, as far as I can tell, the debatte is not that important for us here in sweden at the moment.

AAAaand, I´m not saying that whoever gets elected to be president isnt important, becuse, of course it is. All I´m saying is that, if its huge new, we will for sure know, debate or not.

link   
reply to post by zatara

Yes but David Wilcock has like so many "sources" and they are very wide ranged....very very wide ranged. I cant say I totally agree with him on anything however. Only because I cant ever finish any of his blogs or taping....they NEVER FREAKING END! Like seriously 300 paragraphs to cover something is a bit much David, although he could easily write college textbooks if "disclosure" doesn't pan out

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If you look at twitter.com... twitter, who was quoted earlier as giving this announcement a 8 out of 10 and also suggesting he has access to the feed.

he then later goes on to post

In addition to the @exploreplanets initiative to write the Pres., might be good to contact your Congresscritter too
secure3.convio.net...

now if he has heard the announcement and really is as exciting as its been made to beleave, then why would he be posting about cuts in spending in space programs? if this was a big as people hoped here, this wouldent be needed as it would be the biggest event in earths history and funding for space wouldn't be a issue (at least for a while)

sorry its going be big in science terms but not in earth terms.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
My guess, an oxygen rich atmosphere with signatures that lean towards life.

Until we learn to be the responsible stewards of our own house it is criminal to look elsewhere and for the culprits to contemplate escape plans when this planet is no longer liveable.

Yeah they would be the annanuki slavers to the poor citizens of that planet, introducing child sacrifices and hideous takeovers and brutal religions.

Unless they get put in cosmic prisons first.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join