It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think the best well rounded places would be in America, if the SHTF???? TOO SURVIVE

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I laugh at the Dead Zone in Texas. California makes sense, but I would think your more rural states would be better situated in a SHTF situation.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

I'm going to toss my vote in favor of the 'Fly Over States'.

Low population densities, a wealth of local flora and fauna to eat, a countless number of streams and rivers for water and fish, vast stands of timber for heat and building, great soil for growing food stuffs 8 months a year and more reasons that I can't think of off the top of my head.

So long as your a few days walk away from the few inner cities that we do have, which are packed full of useless eaters, you'll be good to go. Once TSHTF these people will essentially burn, loot, shoot and eat each other in short order.

Just find yourself a place where the cows outnumber people and you should be golden.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The simple answer is any place where it would take more than a car with a full tank of gas, to get to you.
If that location also has a climate that allows for game, water, and gardens, well, you're all set.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If anyplace was an option...look at a pic from space of the nation, at night. The dark areas farthest from the lights...go there, and you're fine.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join