A Classic: Gordon Calls Coast To Coast AM

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In this quick segment, a caller by the name of Gordon calls in to Coast To Coast. He is a theoretical physicist who is working on portal technology. It's worth a listen.

Pretty fascinating stuff. He also describes a man in black type agent who is always stalking him.

I have always been fascinated by this kind of thing. Portal technology, I mean, wow. Just wow.

edit on 15-10-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Very entertaining, I like coast to coast but this guy is obviously trolling the show

"Dr. Gordon Freeman is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the Half-Life video game series. As a theoretical physicist, he finds himself thrust into a battle for survival against both alien and human forces"

"Gordon is introduced in the first Half-Life as a theoretical physicist working at the fictional Black Mesa Research Facility. There, he is involved in an experiment that accidentally opens an interdimensional portal, releasing confused, hostile beings into the complex"

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by papazen
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Very entertaining, I like coast to coast but this guy is obviously trolling the show

"Dr. Gordon Freeman is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the Half-Life video game series. As a theoretical physicist, he finds himself thrust into a battle for survival against both alien and human forces"

"Gordon is introduced in the first Half-Life as a theoretical physicist working at the fictional Black Mesa Research Facility. There, he is involved in an experiment that accidentally opens an interdimensional portal, releasing confused, hostile beings into the complex"

I really do wish more people would call George Noory to do this kind of thing.
But on the other hand most of his guests make stuff up so It is really hard to tell the difference. Best to just stick it in the mental file under Woo Woo

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
A classic trolling done to perfection. The host of the show totally buys into it. The host got played like a fiddle. I wonder if anyone told him after the show was over what was really going on?

new topics

join