It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Had $2 Billion in Extra Consulate Security Money When Benghazi Attack Occured

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

LOL...The Buck Stops With Hillary Clinton?
Finally, SOMEONE in this administration is taking responsibility for SOMETHING!

I have to say it...Hillary Clinton is proving to be more of a man than Barack Obama.
Obama blames Bush for th last four years of the economy.
Obama blames Kerry for his miserable debate performance.
Obama blames Hillary for Benghazi.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I am stunned that Hilary actually fell on the sword for Obama after weeks of playing the blame game. Just when Obama was getting ready to back the campaign bus over her and step on the gas she takes the hit. Wow! on the eve of the Debate. Touchdown Obama. So he thinks.

I agree with you in regards to the responsibility factor and I am glad that someone finally decided to own up to the problems that ultimately lead to the death of 4 Americans. It only took a MONTH!!

Now who is going to fall on the sword to take the heat for the cover up!! This book is in now way closed!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by IAMTAT

Now who is going to fall on the sword to take the heat for the cover up!! This book is in now way closed!!!

How about THIS for a wild October surprise conspiracy theory?
- Obama turns a couple of jeeps in the Libyan desert into a mess of unidentifiable scrap metal and guts with a
drone attack just before the debate..Naturally, nothing will be able to be positively identified until AFTER the election.

- Obama then comes out and says: Sorry folks, but we had to let the terrorists think we weren't on to them, while we identified and tracked them down...So we had to let them...(and everybody else) think that we thought it was just a crowd that got out of control because of a video, so they wouldn't go into hiding.

It would be a load of crap...but I wouldn't put anything past this bunch.
edit on 16-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The gears are in motion!! for one last Surprise

he White House, under political pressure to respond forcefully to the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, is readying strike forces and drones but first has to find a target.

And if the administration does find a target, officials say it still has to weigh whether the short-term payoff of exacting retribution on al-Qaida is worth the risk that such strikes could elevate the group's profile in the region, alienate governments the U.S. needs to fight the group in the future and do little to slow the growing terror threat in North Africa.

Details on the administration's position and on its search for a possible target were provided by three current and one former administration official, as well as an analyst who was approached by the White House for help. All four spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the high-level debates publicly.

apnews.myway.com...

Obama is desperate and any desperate move is bound to backfire. Just like his touchdown dance after the "death" of Bin Laden.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
A bogus attack makes sense in his mind and the Chicago campaign. However, he's on the hook for Libya; and even with his load of slime, I don't see how he wiggles off. Although I am still waiting to here how this is Bush's fault...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Well well well... just some more simple facts... Remember the blame game that was placed on GOP budget cuts??

Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting on $2 billion for consulate security, but won't spend it.

Why won't the state dept. spend the money to upgrade.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) says the State Department is sitting on $2.2 billion that should be spent on upgrading security at U.S. embassies and consulates worldwide, but the Obama administration will not spend the funds.

townhall.com...< br />

Militant Muslims are NEVER blamed for this stuff, because Americans are so busy blaming their OWN! Mitt Romney NEVER blamed militant islam for the attacks, but called a press conference to blame the President. THAT should tell you all you need to know about Mitt.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well well well... just some more simple facts... Remember the blame game that was placed on GOP budget cuts??

Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting on $2 billion for consulate security, but won't spend it.

Why won't the state dept. spend the money to upgrade.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) says the State Department is sitting on $2.2 billion that should be spent on upgrading security at U.S. embassies and consulates worldwide, but the Obama administration will not spend the funds.

townhall.com...< br />

I am sick and tired of these conservatives being so tight with our money!! Vote LIB! Vote Willard Mitt for more spending!!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I was in the Marines. 1994-1999.

Marines guard American embassies around the world. In all countries. This is known.

Why wasn't a Marine detachment guarding this embassy in Benghazi? That's what I want to know.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

LOL...The Buck Stops With Hillary Clinton?
Finally, SOMEONE in this administration is taking responsibility for SOMETHING!

I have to say it...Hillary Clinton is proving to be more of a man than Barack Obama.
Obama blames Bush for th last four years of the economy.
Obama blames Kerry for his miserable debate performance.
Obama blames Hillary for Benghazi.

Hilary is out of the political game after the 2012 elections. Whether Obama is prez or not Hilary is leaving so do you think she cares if she takes the "blame"? It's not like shes going to be actually held accountable or reprimanded or something. She won't even step down. Next week she'll forget all about taking responsibility that;s how much she doesn't care.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
really, really, come on now REALLY? lol thats the presidents slush fund of course, you dont think these scum bags do this crap for 400k a year lol, thats why theres always missing money,,,, ask bush jr, they lost 3 trillion dollars the day before 9/11, wow thats not fishy at all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join