It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Vows to Attack U.S. if Kerry Elected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

we have some #ing idoits here

Well Ivan I must be one of them because I believe in "conspiracy theories"

Your dirty words does look good on you.

[Edited on 18-10-2004 by marg6043]

Odd

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
THE ONION HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR YEARS NOW.

They are not going to be sued for 'liable', whatever the hell that is, and they're not going to have their site 'taken down'.

First and foremost, you can't have a site 'taken down'... the Internet, and this nation, do not work like that.

And secondly, articles from the Onion get posted on here every now and then, and EVERY SINGLE TIME a crowd of angry idiots shows up to accuse them of such horrific crimes as 'liable'.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHECK TO SEE IF A SITE IS SATIRICAL BEFORE YOU SAY THAT SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BE CENSORED OR ARRESTED.

That is all

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Jakomo

Thankyou for eliciting the fact that not all ATS members are aware of the widely lauded satirical organ "The Onion".

???

I posted enough on media analysis when certain members used to quote the "World Tribune" and other party propaganda purporting to be news. For people to test the viability of Cheney's statements here after reading that the source is The Onion, is mirthful, but I have no remedial action to suggest.

I laughed at Cheney's threats. They don't scare me. He can terrorize as much as he pleases from prison. LOL.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by mad scientist
You don't actually believe this do you ?
I dare say some in America will take this verbatim.

sadly that is true

we have some #ing idoits here

We have some idiots everywhere. And, sadly, some of them will believe this. Have you taken the Rush Limbaugh kook test?

P.S. nice avatar

top topics

<< 1   >>

join