It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Kreskin, Table Tilting... and possible scientific relationship of Antigravity Craft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I accidentally came across an old video of the Amazing Kreskin that is on YouTube.

www.youtube.com...

This man was considered the top mentalist/magician in the world. I figured that many of you are young enough that you never heard of this man so I put him here on ATS.

en.wikipedia.org...

But getting back to what I have always pondered, is the fact that Table Tilting is an unknown science in itself. People can't really explain it, but it does in fact work. About the last 5 minutes of the above Kreskin YouTube video actually shows how it works, and how you can do it at home.

The question still arises, why does it work? As a youngster, my aunt and uncle showed me how it was done in another very similar process. They used a much larger table, and they also asked the table questions and the table would rap out a yes or no answer to the questions; those answers or rap replies being correct in nature.

What I've always wondered, is if people can make heavy objects become lighter than air, why not make vehicles similar to this that can fly through the air. It seems like it might be a dream, but in essence, there is the possibility that it can be done, and in fact it probably has been done.

There was a physicist (Bob Lazar) that worked at Area 51 that told of space craft that were operated by the mind. Could it be that beings from another world discovered the science behind this and made space craft capable of visiting our world?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
debunkers? where did you all go?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The preceding program was presented solely for entertainment purposes and not to foster belief in supernatural phenomena of any kind. Everything Kreskin does is accomplished by perfectly natural and scientific means.

It debunks itself.

To add ..... He is still around, though not quite so youthful.

www.amazingkreskin.com...

edit on 15/10/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
WOW!

i am very impressed, and weirded out by the table tilting. i did not expect it to actually fly around the room with them touching it. there were times you could tell ONLY their finger tips were touching, and only from the top. there is no reasonable explaination for that.

S&F

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

That's a pretty neat trick! He totally surprised me when they walked off the stage with the table.
But you're suggesting that it's the mind(s) moving the table, RussianScientists. I can't follow you on that one. It looks like a magic trick to me, all done for fun. For instance, I don't know how light the table is, if there is adhesive on their fingers to account for carrying the table, if there are hidden wires up the sleeves of Kreskin, etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

I found myself wondering if it was on a string the whole time. That both the ladies were in on it. They needed to be on both sides so the table didn't lean over.

Or it could have been real.

I don't know, but he seems like someone who is good at mind tricks and illusion.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I highly doubt a few people forming a chain like that would cause a table to hover... a lot of people would have noticed it by now, and it would be one the most well known party tricks out there.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Its no trick my friends, this is REAL, and many of you can do the same thing. You can't debunk this strange phenomenon, simply because people have done it all over the world and you and your friends can do it also with a little concentration.

When I was younger my mom told me how they used to do the same thing with very heavy tables that you see in libraries. My aunt and uncle told me they had done it with a girl sitting on a stack of books on top of the table. Obviously this was a very strange form of vehicle for the little girl as the table moved about.

Here are other people doing Table Tilting:

www.youtube.com... .1.cRFJ6-SCdPo

Here are other people doing Table Tipping, which is basically the same thing:

www.youtube.com... 2.10.0...0.0...1ac.1.LIXWOt4J5gE

So have fun and try it out with your friends.
edit on 15-10-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

The preceding program was presented solely for entertainment purposes and not to foster belief in supernatural phenomena of any kind. Everything Kreskin does is accomplished by perfectly natural and scientific means.

It debunks itself.

To add ..... He is still around, though not quite so youthful.

www.amazingkreskin.com...

edit on 15/10/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

Nope, you can't debunk this stuff. Even when you copied down their writing it states perfectly, that "everything that Kreskin does is accomplished by PERFECTLY NATURAL and SCIENTIFIC means".

Just try to debunk it, by trying it out with your friends. You will in fact be able to do it yourselves, and your debunking will be in fact debunked.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

There are no hidden wires and it is no trick.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Its real. But nobody understands how it really works. Get some friends and try it.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Lots of people have tried it, and it works everywhere in the world. It isn't a trick.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Lots of people have tried it, and it works everywhere in the world. It isn't a trick.

hmm....

the why does it say:

Kreshkin is a wonderful mentalist and magician, I have read and watched videos of him explaining many tricks. Once you've read his books and watched his videos you can go watch Daren Brown and find out, what was old is just being made new again. Many many of his tricks are just Kreshkin's.

BTW there are several variations on the floating table here's one:

Illusion and mentalism are incredible skills, but they are skills and you can learn them.
edit on 15-10-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

hmm....

the why does it say:

Kreshkin is a wonderful mentalist and magician, I have read and watched videos of him explaining many tricks. Once you've read his books and watched his videos you can go watch Daren Brown and find out, what was old is just being made new again. Many many of his tricks are just Kreshkin's.

BTW there are several variations on the floating table here's one:

Illusion and mentalism are incredible skills, but they are skills and you can learn them.
edit on 15-10-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

I'll admit that there are those who have to use tricks to get the same result as the rest of us, but that doesn't mean that it is fake for everyone else who is able to do it without faking it.

All you have to do is get some friends and don't let them cheat. Make sure everyone keeps there hands on top of the table, and when the table lifts off of the ground, you will realize that its real.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Johnny Carson called him out on one of his shows..youtube it...

Correction that was Uri Geller...my mistake
edit on 16-10-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Seems all prepared...

edit on 20-10-2012 by Clonevandal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

is the fact that Table Tilting is an unknown science in itself. People can't really explain it,

It is not a "unknown science", and it has been explained. It is just a magic trick.

What I've always wondered, is if people can make heavy objects become lighter than air, why not make vehicles similar to this that can fly through the air.

Who can make heavy objects lighter than air"

There was a physicist (Bob Lazar)

Bob Lazar was NOT a physicist - when and when did he get his physics degree?

new topics

top topics

join