It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: October 14th--2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by savefaith

Yea, I cant help but thinking that to say these are created for money is a simplistic explanation.

It is immediately evident that people are not making these with boards. The complex interwoven nature of the corn and design which can only be seen from above render this method invalid.

The military (or other highly organised organisation) could potentially create them.. That is if you ignore the evidence provided by witnesses.

Why would they do this? Maybe it is to cement in place with humanity that we live in a purely physical realm and that communication will come from space???!? Who knows. Why else would they want to do it?

It seems (if you read the previous few posts and look at the links) that some crop circles are 'real'. wouldnt it be best for us as a whole to stop arguing about this and work together to work out their meaning?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

As has been proved, some crop circles are fakes.

Some crop circles are 'real'.

We are not saying they are created by aliens, there is really no evidence to suggest this.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

When I say alien I mean it as someone or something we don't fully understand yet or someone not your average joe. But with all the complexity of these if they were machine made or made from something other than a human why plant fields. I mean they have been recorded for years and years but always plants. If I was to make a statement or leave a message I would do it like the ones that really no how to leave a message and do it in stone. Everything of significance importance ever recorded was in stone even when paper was easily available but so many of these in just random fields. Also the designs in these patterns that I have seen of crop circles always seem to be just randomness or no correlation with anything ever seen in the past. Why leave a design with no context you know? Then again I didn't make them so I can't answer for the things that did.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Military could do it, with their secret high-tech that I keep hearing about, but then why would they? I really don't think military would do it. It's very easy for people to associate crop circles with aliens which would mean more people will then believe that aliens are here. Now government wouldn't want that, would they? They don't think twice before killing a whistle blower then why would they make crop circles only to make more people believe in aliens?

To think if aliens would do it, I could see Zoo hypothesis supporting it. They just giving us some kind of technology or warnings in these crop circles and wondering lets see how long before they can solve this and get the message. May be giving free energy secret or something more environment friendly because they see us killing this planet.

May be they just don't wanna interfere with our natural evolution and just giving a little help on the way.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

I think it is important to focus on what a crop circle is rather than what it is not. We know there are crop circles and we can see evidence of their creation. We just cant seem to find evidence of what created them and need to work together to work out what they are saying

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by MRuss

thank you for the post. i go to that website often, still not buying the chakra explanation though, the more i look at the more i see magnetic energy, i am surprised no one else see's that either.

ascension211

Where do you see magnetic energy? I am curious....

To me it just looks like two images mirrored. The middle part is what Im clueless about...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
"The most telling evidence of the real crop circle formations is that the plants are not damaged, they are still living but bent over and the nodes of the stalks are expanded as if they were heated with some form of microwave energy."

That's what I just don't get about the crop circle phenomenon. If the above is true then it should be a relatively simple matter to prove beyond any doubt that crop circles are not made with ropes and planks. There would be no expanded nodes and no microwave energy present. So why after all these years is the debate still raging? Why hasn't some university or government department done a proper study and determined the truth yet? If I had their resources I would have done it years ago. Doesn't make any sense, unless they already know something we don't.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

For me..... I don't give a crap about "who" made this crop circle as I am more interested in looking at the beauty of the art and figuring out what it is or the meaning behind such an art.

We could sit on this forum and go back and forth whether its man made or not and never know for sure.... so its pointless to even try and stamp it as such.

Like I said, I for one, don't even care about the who... I just want to know what it means. I think we may can figure that out more so than we can figure out the other.

Just out of curiosity.... I went looking like I cared....

www.bltresearch.com...

1. On the microscopic level, abnormal enlargement of cell wall pits in bract tissue (a thin membrane which surrounds the seed- head and through which nutrients pass to the developing seed) were found. This examination utilizes the optical microscope and is quite time-consuming and, although useful in the early, exploratory stages of the research, was replaced when equally reliable criteria were subsequently discovered. 2a. Enlarged (both laterally and longitudinally) plant stem nodes - the fibrous "knucle-like" protuberances found spaced along the plant stem beneath the seed-head, technically called "pulvini." Although these nodes are sometimes enlarged both laterally (they are "fatter") and longitudinally (they are "stretched"), extensive laboratory work has determined that it is the node elongation (the stretching) that is a permanent effect caused by the formation energies - and so this is the parameter now used2b.

In some crop formations the energy system involved is intense enough to cause bending of this apical (top) node (although pronounced node bending is much more commonly found at the lower nodes on the plant stem). In a few cases we have found severe apical node bending in conjunction with marked stretching of the node. As the example, below, illustrates the node elongation in such cases is clearly in addition to that caused by the bending of the node tissues.

Now this is interesting... No doubt there are man made art ..but WHY do people say the ones that aren't have electromagnetic qualities?

A field report form available on the ICCRA website indicates that cerealogists take a number of electro-magnetic readings at each site while also noting details about the crop and soil. While crop circles are widely believed to be man-made, there are cerealogists who maintain the formations have paranormal qualities. According to Wilson's ICCRA researcher profile, he wanted to write his master's degree thesis at Eastern Michigan University on crop circles but couldn't get any academics to sponsor it.

Sadly, no one would even bother helping the guy out. Such politics, huh?

www.chillicothegazette.com... l%7Ctext%7C%7Cp

edit on 17-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Awesome Crop circle BTW OP. Great design. S and F.
reply to post by Screwed

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Chadwickus

as far as the OP is concerned, there are many documented cases of the stalks/nodes being bent not broken.
There are many cases that are reported and many documented cases. There have also been three studeies that were incredibly flawed and biased. I have read them myself.

There is a myth surrounding crop circles, especially in relation to the node effect.

This sort of phenomenon is very upsetting to some because it is definately something that doesn't fit neatly into any of the boxes that we were given by our parents,friends,educational system, scientists, or colleagues.

I disagree, there is a term called phototropism, and another term called gravitropism or geotropism. From memory, the group that conducted the studies into the node effect(the group was called BLT) conceeded in the studies that the phototropism and geotropism could not be ruled out.

We are kinda out on a limb with this one.
You may be, but I am not.

I mean, on one hand, IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE EVIDENCE......>ALL OF THE EVIDENCE.....it doesn't make sense and we have no frame of reference for which to understand this. On the other hand.....THERE IT STILL IS!! It aint' goin' nowhere just cuz we deny it.
I have payed attention to all the evidence. The reality is that we don't have any evidence that suggests anything non human is creating the crop circles. We have no evidence at all that suggest anything supernatural or "alien" is creating the circles.

What are we denying really though?
Plants respond to both light and gravity and once pressed down the plants will grow towards light and upwards. You can do this at home yourself with plants, you don't need a crop circle.

The interestig thing about the "node" claim is that these plants usually have 5 to 7 nodes along the plant. Yet, in all the years I have been researching crop circles there is never any uniform effect along every node.

If some form of energy or "plasma" is being emmited onto the field how is it only targeting the nodes on the bottom of the plant?
Geotropism and phototropic effect is not a long shot or a denial then when one is to consider that any energy field or plasma discharge would have a uniform effect on ALL the nodes.

So, I am glad you brought this to our attention and would encourage others to do the same.
It is how we grow and learn.
Please do not be discouraged by others who would mock and ridicule.
Those are techniques used by the timid and fearful.
Be bold, and continue to explore.

Sometimes you have to be bold enough for a mundane answer, and have the courage to accept the truth no matter how painfull it is in relation your beliefs.

I would encourage you to explore this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The node topic is discussed as well as other myths surrounding crop circles. Also detailed is an entire industry gearing up towards a crop circle season months before any formations appear.

Ask yourself this question?
Why is it that every year before the crop circe season there are Tours, conferences, markets, lectures etc organised for the season?

How do they know there are going to be any crop circles? And how in the 20 odd years of crop circles have they not caught something other than humans making them? Even though they can organise tours and conferences and lectures and etc etc etc $$ $$ $$.

edit on 17/10/12 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
To add, this also looks like a complex version of the yin/yang. I also see the 7 circles representing the chakras and planets. The small white circle, shaded great circle, and the greater white circle could represent orions belt, or the pyramids.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Well, apparently the "inspiration" for this crop circle "phenomenon"
, originally came from the "Tully Saucer Nest" sighting, of 1966 in Australia.

ufoevidence.org...

After that time a noted Crop circle creator started his reign in England.....

Now if only we knew who owned and operated that rotating 30foot disc in 1966?
Nazis?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Such a small minded answer.....its all for money..

let time teach you, friend

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I am with you 100% it would seem that there are certain people who do not wish to consider the meaning but rather focus solely on the creator. Some people do not like uncertainty. What we have is an epic piece of art made by an unknown creator. Lets work out what it means!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

To shut me up, simply show me a crop circle made by other sources other than MEN. Not suggest it was not made by Men. I don't need to suggest Men exist, because they do. I don't ned to suggest they make crop circles because I have evidence that they do.

I read your post you linked to and I think it is quite interesting. As we all know there are greedy capitalists in all walks of life. The vast majority of us has to be a capitalist at some point. It looks like this Gary guy is attempting to cash in on peoples fascination with crop circles. Why not? He has obviously worked for years to do just that.

What you dont have is evidence that all crop circles are made by men. Indeed much of the evidence points towards it being unlikely that men created the 'real' ones.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Dude,
Read the thread I linked instead of posting asinine retorts.

Yeah I guess all the tours and dvd's and conferences amd calenders and website subscribtions and T-Shirst and books etc etc are all about the truth hey!

I doubt you have what it takes to present a decent argument anyway.

Here a little taste for you.

“Taken as an isolated criterion, node size data cannot be relied upon as a definite verification of a ‘genuine’ crop formation.From these observed variations, it is quite evident that [cell wall] pit size alone cannot be used as a validation tool.” [1]

W. C. Levengood, “Anatomical Anomalies in Crop Formation Plants,” Physiologia Plantarum 92 (1994): 356-363.

Lets see who has the small mind on this topic.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by MRuss

Looks like it is showing a pair of "atoms" with non-metal covalent electron bonds. At least that's what it looks like when you examine the upper and lower arcs adjoining the separated "discs" in the image. Now, what non-metalic material would share those two electrons in the image's configuration?

ETA: Just as an aside, the image looks like it represents possibly 2 proton/neutron combinations with 3 electrons, one of which is covalent. Maybe it's a H2 with one additional covalent electron. Can't be water, the image would need 8 electrons.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/15.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: the ETA

You are very close my friend, the best answer to this CC so far.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
never mind!
edit on 17-10-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

It mentions that cell wall alone cannot be a criterion for verification of a genuine circle. That means that you have to take into consideration other factors which have already been mentioned previously within this thread, I will not go over them again.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by MamaJ

Sorry, the Chakras are not spaced that way and they are more even in size, the shapes may be slightly different and are not all circular, but this could signal the change in the magnetic poles.

ascension211

Dude, it's a visualization. It's art.
And the chakras aren't 'spaced' or 'sized' at all, they exist outside of time-space-thought in the now, just like all energy.
It's only your thoughts (shared by others) that are 'spaced' differently to the drawing.
Love and hugs
RT

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik

What you dont have is evidence that all crop circles are made by men. Indeed much of the evidence points towards it being unlikely that men created the 'real' ones.
Your argument is a strawman.

Dude show me a real one. You can't.

I don't need to show that they are all man made. You can't even show me 1, just 1 being made by something non human.

I have a logical argument. If you have read my thread you would comprehend my stance.

It goes like this.

Ockham's require that we make as FEW assumptions as possible.
So lets apply Ockham's to our debate.
Me: Man as cause- not assumed as we can show man.
Man making circles- not assumed as we can show men making circles.
Result-Men make all crop circles as a hypothesis or theory.

Now, I don't need to show you every single crop circle is made by humans. I have a sound hypothesis and theory as an explanation for crop circles.

I don't need to imagine that humans exist, because I have evidence they do.
I don't have to imagine that humans make crop circles, because I have evidence they do.

Essentially what you are asking me to do is to prove that humans made every crop circle in order to rule out that aliens or some other supernatural cause didn't make some.
That is not an argument.

It is because you have no real evidence or cause to show as an alternative so you need my hypothesis to be shown as false because physically my hypothesis is impossible to prove.

Now, if you want to claim that humans didn't make all the crop circles simply show something non human making them.

Is that being unreasonable?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join