It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of fluoride from water using only wheatgrass!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Orrite??

This little old lady claims that by simply stirring Wheatgrass into our tap water, you can get rid of virtually ALL THE FLUORIDE!!

The Wheatgrass apparently reacts with the fluoride and transforms into something harmless. The video seems pretty legit, but i didn't want to go jumping for joy before i ran it by you lot first and confirmed this for me, as the book she qoutes this from looked a bit old and out of date.

Can someone please find out whether or not this is true!!!!!!!. This could save us all quite a lot of money on reverse osmosis machines and medical bills!!!!!

cheers guys

orrite??
edit on 15-10-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by orrite??

This is more important than you think

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

very interesting thanks for sharing, i'm in Melbourne too and I think it would be a good idea.well worth giving it a go.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Good information to stop the damage to your pineal gland.

But flouride is cumulative so its important to not let your kids use toothpaste with it, or drink tap water if you live in a country where they poison the water with it. You have to be the adult here and protect them from this, because society still thinks its "good for teeth".

edit on 15-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I never fully understood what the porpoise of fluoride was and still is in our waters. I once read that if you stopped using fluoride, your pineapple gland would started to work and you could transport yourself to other dimensions, That I found allot of BS by the way. But that it could be harmful I don''t know? But I don't think I can manage to put wheat grass every day in my drinks,somewhere I will loose track...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
pineapple gland

Its pineal gland.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If this is true, folks that live in areas that have high levels of natural fluoride (and that live in cities that don't filter it down to healthy levels) can drink from the tap with just a bit of preparation without purchasing expensive filters. I can remember folks in Texas years ago that had brown, awful teeth ( but no cavities!) from drinking water that had high levels of fluoride that was leached from the rocks. I think Colorado had (still has?) that issue?

It is great to hear that folks are finding natural ways to limit their exposure to minerals that can harm at high doses.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is from the comments section, Take from it what you will.

"Does that book go into any more detail on how they tested for fluorine?. So far ive learnt that fluorine is an element (the most pure form of itself). And what they put in our water supply is a compound which is a mix of the element e.g sodium fluoride. Recently i sent in 2 water samples to an environmental science lab to test for fluoride levels of tap water, as well as water that had been swished with wheatgrass for about 5 minutes. When the results came back, there was no difference."

Also I have notiched a lot off our nursing staff from the Phillipines have great looking teeth and from what im lead to believe they do not have Flurorine in thier water but use Fluroride in thier tooth paste.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

You see, I almost thought you could eat that too...
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

pineapple gland

Its pineal gland.

Holy crap I've been working on installing windows alllll day after no sleep and I had to read his post again.

lmao pineapple gland. on purpose or not, I didn't see it and it hurts.

Fresh pineapple shake the tree, ag a do do do !

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

pineapple gland

Its pineal gland.

What is the porpoise of your correction? Are you unaware that some people have a pineapple gland that allows people to transport to other dimensions?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I think the purpose was to let you know that there is no such thing as a pineapple gland.It's called a pineal gland.And I have heard that it has some strange abilities with helping a person to do out of body travel etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimithae

I think the purpose was to let you know that there is no such thing as a pineapple gland.It's called a pineal gland.And I have heard that it has some strange abilities with helping a person to do out of body travel etc.

Thank you, but I believe I will stick with Observer1's fluoride porpoises and pineapple glands. They just sound cooler and more fun.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I believe that for all intents and porpoises the pineapple gland is rather useless. Don't loose any sleep over it.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This thread has devolved into a This Old House episode, hosted by SpongeBob -

"Porpoises and Pineapples: When Wildlife Swims Through Your Wet Wall".

I can't wait for the tool quiz...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

my bad always double check right..

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Naturally occuring fluoride is Calcium fluoride and the the bad fluoride is sodium fluoride.
The body accumalates the bad one and the alright one (in small amounts) is able to be digested and eliminated.

It's all in the chemistry.

And the Phillipines has lots of sun I think, so Vitamin D is helping them and most probably their diet is high in Vitamin Bs and magnesium. Nothing to do with toothpaste at all (which you have probably worked out.)

Actually tooth decay is more likely to be low Vitamin Bs!!!
And bleeding gums is the first sign of too low Vitamin C!!!!

Hippocrates was right. Get the food right first and you don't need medicine.

new topics

top topics

join