It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me a funny story....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Some of the ideas and news out there can get depressing at times.

Tell everyone your funny story here okay that will make people laugh ok....

here's mine....
=========================================================
I was on the city bus. It was early morning. The bus was packed. Tons of teens going to school. Many of them are kinda funny because they don't have any manners or understanding of a lot of things.

So this blind guy gets on the bus with his dog at the same stop he always does. And he's a big guy, I'm talking 300+ pounds easy.

Now typically when the bus is full people in the front will get up and make room for him to sit down. Well all the seats where taken. And this young thin teen girl who might have been about 16 was sitting, listening to her ipod, acting cool, seeing the guy but being oblivious to the reality that the guy is blind, 300+ pounds and needing a place to sit right away.

So the guy shows his bus pass. Walks into the bus, and then goes to sit in his normal seat. Which was a bench at the front. Well the girl is sitting there, not even getting up or anything.

So this 300lb ginormous guy abruptly quickly goes to sit in his normal seat, and sits right on this girls lap!!! Like practically crushes her like a bug. All you could see was the guy and the seat! the girl was rushed somewhere under his butt! Like this prissy young small teen crushed somewhere under some old fat dirty smelly blind guys butt!!!

It was basically like a professional sumo wrestler sitting on a kid! She got the lap dance of here dreams!

So the guy realizes and quickly stands back up. At that point the girl practically bounded off the chair and to the ceiling of the bus. She freaked and quickly moved. Then the blind man must have realized she moved and so he sat back down again.

The poor girl must have been traumatized for life! Some big fat blind old guy the size of a sumo wrestler goes and sits on your lap right in front of your friends.

So then after the guy got seated he yells out......

"What the foock is wrong with you people!!!!! Have some respect for the blind!!!"

It was so freakin hilarious!!!
================================================

Your turn!!!.....

edit on 15-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
On the weekend I went out for a friends 26th birthday, we started with a few drinks at his house. The drinks got flowing, the Jack Daniels and Jauqes Cider got combined and the ice started withering down - So we started to have one ice cube to one drink. I looked over to my friends drink and noticed he had a green lime looking circular object in his drink, so I asked him " Whats that in you're drink?" He replied.."An ice cube!?" (Probably referring to one of them you refreeze and reuse) My friend, whose birthday and house we was at, replied "No it isnt!" ....Drinks abruptly stooped been drank and everybody's attention was to the birthday boys hysterical laughter. . He stood up walked over to my mate, took it out of his drink - pored it out, whilst stating in hysterical laughter that it was an old cock ring that was left in the freezer for over a year which he had forgotten about.

This was Epic, beyond proportions. This was one of the best moments I have ever witnessed and we will never let it go. Banter all night, the highlight of conversation for the rest of our lives.

I wont go into details as to why he said he had such an item in the freezer, but this night was legendary and I'm still feeling a wee bit fragile from the alcohol consumption.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Come on tell me a funny story!!!n
n it better be funny!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
this is still one of my favorites
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Tell me a secret?

top topics