Anti-Obama Rhetoric Frequently has Racist Overtones

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by beezzer

Beez, I voted for him the first round, but I wont, this. I am a fiscal Leftist, and I just hate the Orwellian security evil and the continued warmongering, so therefore, I very much disagree with the President. My choices remaining though, are Republicans (never) and a Libertarian (never).

so you vote for the left which has always been for bigger government lol great choice!

And to address the the topic of the thread it doesn't matter if they are racist or not being racist isn't a crime until you commit a crime based on the racist views. Being racist doesn't automatically make someone wrong on any subject like most liberals think. You can be racist and think the crap parts on your car are made from the Chinese and most likely you will be correct. I have heard tons of anti Obama rhetoric with many many valid points. #1 The question of legitimacy of his birth certificate isn't racist but it can have racist undertones. The rules about having a foreign president had been put in place to protect Americans. Obama's school records are very interesting because he has blocked them from being viewed especially his financial aid records. In a book he wrote he states he is a foreign student. The issue with Hawaii never showing his birth cert or sending it to people who want to verify until recently. The obvious fake he posted online ect. The issues with his vetting as well. When you add this all up it makes a very interesting picture.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

It's only a live conspiracy in the mind of birthers.

Obama being born in Kenya is a logistical impossibility. 
Just look at the DOJ flight records for the year of 1961-1962 
Only 1 person traveled to Kenya that year by air. 
DOJ 

That's not even taking into account the ridiculous cost for a round trip Hawaii > Kenya flight, the absurd travel time, and the fact that airlines do not accept late term pregnancies. But, don't let those facts deter you from this Live conspiracy.

Nothing you've said is proof. Not everyone has come to the same conclusion as you...get over it. The point is, being a birther doesn't make one a racist. 

Jesus, even Breitbart said the whole Kenya birther thing was ridiculous. Andrew

Well if Breitbart said so we'd all better drop it.

The topic is racism. Try to stay on it. 

PB&J is racist - birthers are not.  
edit on 15-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Considering Obama is half black, supports wallstreet banks, and protects the rich elitists who don't care about minorities, I'd say anyone equating anti-Obama rhetoric with racism has a racial agenda of their own.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

There is nothing "racial" about this comment, if anything its a reference to him being born in Kenya.

Last Tuesday, a protest against Obama in Santa Clara, Calif. featured similar racial undertones, including a noose, watermelons, and a sign that read "Go back to Kenya you idiot."
edit on 10/15/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Seriously, just stop, because no matter what is said about Obama, if it disagrees with his position or condemns his actions in the last nearly 4 years it's going to be construed as racists simply because he is not white. It doesn't matter what race the poster is or what mix of races the President is, anything said against him is automatically proclaimed racist by by his supporters!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Cuervo

Better watch it. Any minute now, somebody will accuse you of using the "race card". It's their victimization defense against any and all criticism of racist ideology.

I do feel bad for the rest of the Obama detractors who dislike him because they don't agree with him. But those guys are usually ashamed of their fellow conservatives so they aren't very outspoken.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

why wouldn't you accuse the republicans of using race, you see and hear it everywhere that republicans gather for rallys and events. why are so many people pussyfooting around this? I call it like i see it, and it is blatant racism.

I don't think you read my post correctly. I was making the point that a racist's response to being called out on their racism is to accuse you of "pulling out the race card". It's such a backwards response and everybody knows what they are doing. I swear I can see some of them winking at each other. For some reason, modern racists are becoming experts at subtle trolling.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
So is it still okay to disagree with him?

Recently I was called a race-traitor because I didn't want him to be president anymore.

Just checking with the resident libs if I can still disagree with the president.

(I won't say nuthin' too bad, promise!)

It's just as racist for them to assume you should be voting for him because he's black. They aren't any better than the white racists and I think most of us can agree on that.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by beezzer
So is it still okay to disagree with him?

Recently I was called a race-traitor because I didn't want him to be president anymore.

Just checking with the resident libs if I can still disagree with the president.

(I won't say nuthin' too bad, promise!)

It's just as racist for them to assume you should be voting for him because he's black. They aren't any better than the white racists and I think most of us can agree on that.

We may not agree on much, but I do respect you, Cuervo.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What would be wrong with voting for Romney just because he's white and his culture and values sync with yours? Back when Obama was elected I don't recall many people lamenting the fact that Obama won 99% of the black vote. Obama will win most of the black vote this time too, are we all just terrible racists? Who cares? We all vote for who we feel represents us, why is that such a difficult to concept to understand?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

NEW YORK, NY – A recently discovered rare immigration record found by researchers working on behalf of an ongoing investigation into the Constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to hold the office of the U.S. presidency reveals that an American consular officer issued a single Certificate of Citizenship to only one passenger arriving in the U.S. from the Kenyan region of Africa between July and December of 1961.

The record shows demographic and status classifications for a passenger who was explicitly recorded at the INS Arrival Inspection Station as an individual being born to a U.S. citizen parent arriving from the Kenyan region of Africa between July 1st and December 31st, 1961.

This information and the dates of its documentation are disturbing given the rare nature of the issuance of certificates of citizenship for children who acquire their citizenship by birth to incoming U.S. citizens in this particular region of Africa.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My favorite was when you elect a republican another church will burn even though the KKK were democrats.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by blamethegreys

Hi, this article on Infowars this morning.

www.infowars.com...

An Infowars.com story written by Michael Snyder which was picked up by the Drudge Report over the weekend and has since gone viral documented how Twitter was flooded with messages from Obama supporters threatening to riot, a sign that “whichever side loses this election will accuse the other side of stealing the election.”
The story was subsequently picked up by innumerable media outlets. Highly respected economist and author Thomas Sowell also voiced his concerns that race riots could ensue if Obama is not re-elected.
Checking Twitter feeds this morning, we discovered that threats to riot on behalf of Obama supporters are still flooding in, with the users seemingly unaware of the fact that the media has now picked up on the buzz.
We checked the Twitter accounts and virtually all of them are owned by people who have made hundreds or thousands of previous tweets, proving they are genuine accounts and not fakes.

So if thousands of previous tweets were made, it means that it's an angry black person.

And this one, which says zombie apocalypse is code for urban warfare,

______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2012/10/zombie-apocalypse-is-code-for-urban-warfare-2445312.html

”An article inHuffington PostSeptember 17th 2012 said, “The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is ready for a zombie apocalypse. Gun owners got prepared for a zombie apocalypse. Now, the military and law enforcement are getting ready. And next month, they’ll begin training.”

But for some reason, "gun owners" will be defending themselves against zombies because they are somehow immune from becoming one. Aye???
Now, I saw somewhere, that it's code for those whose welfare and government benefits are abruptly cut off.
Such as myself, on Social Security. I'll post it once I ocate that'un.

in some small nitches and corners of the internet, the term "zombie apocalypse" does refer to those whose benefits, food supply, cash, run out and will be roaming the streets looking for food in droves.

"Zombies" is also used for those not "awake" to the dire fiscal problems of the world. hence the crazy ones in the streets will be those who were blindsided by the coming collapse.

Its not the collapse thats scares "preppers" but the "zombies" who are not prepared. Because your only 3 meals away from Anarchy
edit on 15-10-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I always thought a good majority of people were against him was because of race. They loudly shout that they aren't against him because he's half black, but because of his policies. Yet when they bring up policies, they usually bring up ones that were initiated a couple years into his term while they were against him from the start

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wow. The door sings both ways. Did you realize that more than 90% of the black vote in the polls is for Barack Obama? Do you really think they are all voting for him just because of his ideals? If 90% of whites voted for Mitt, then that would be racist. The other way around? Nope, nothing racist to see here.

Anyone who calls racism fails to see the idiocy in themselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

Whereas I will stand by my statement above your post, I will also wholeheartedly agree with your post, it does go both ways, but only one way is the wrong way anymore.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
Wow. The door sings both ways. Did you realize that more than 90% of the black vote in the polls is for Barack Obama? Do you really think they are all voting for him just because of his ideals? If 90% of whites voted for Mitt, then that would be racist. The other way around? Nope, nothing racist to see here.

Anyone who calls racism fails to see the idiocy in themselves.

Democrats regularly get close to 90% of the black vote.

So Obama got a bump of 5% of the black vote. But he also got a bump of the white vote, the hispanic vote, the women vote, the men vote...he got a bump across the board.

So sorry, but your argument that a lot of black people voted for him and so they are racist is complete BS.

Go educate yourself:
www.ropercenter.uconn.edu...
www.ropercenter.uconn.edu...
edit on 15-10-2012 by HostileApostle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

PB&J is racist - birthers are not.

Birthers are quite possibly too stupid to be racist.

You have to be intelligent enough to know your colors to be racist, I'm not so sure most Birthers could pass that test.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
to me, there is no crutch...republicans will gut programs helping the poor and middle class, that's why i'm not voting for a republican. and if you don't think that will happen, all you have to do is read proposed legislative bills in the house, and laws that were passed by republican controlled state governments. they want more for the 1%, or even top 5%, and less for the 95%. it's pretty cut and dry to me, it's not my opinion, it's the republicans words and legislation.

In the last 60 years democrats have controlled the congress for 46 years.
edit on 15-10-2012 by guitarplayer because: social secuity information was incorect

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HostileApostle

Wow just wow, ever read what you post? Is not the statement you just made racist? These are question that require a yes or no answer, but you can spin it anyway you wish, kinda like some of what I'm reading in this thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Why is it so often that the pro Obama rhetoric has racist overtones? What about all those black celebrates like Samuel L. Jackson or Snoop Dogg that choose to only vote for Obama because he's black? What if a white celebrity said they're only voting for Romney because he's white? It would be the end of that person's career. Racism is a double edged sword. Sadly, it's only the racist that can't understand that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join