Anti-Obama Rhetoric Frequently has Racist Overtones

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
reply to post by jimmiec

Had he been born in Russia instead of Kenya they would have said send him back to Russia.

He was born in Hawaii.

Hence, the racism.

You believe he was born in Hawaii, birthers believe he was born in Kenya... doesn't make them or you racist.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
reply to post by jimmiec

Had he been born in Russia instead of Kenya they would have said send him back to Russia.

He was born in Hawaii.

Hence, the racism.

So take up the gauntlet: Craft a solely logical argument that supports your statement. If it cannot be disproved by rational, logical rebuttal, then you win. Can't be that hard, right?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So is it still okay to disagree with him?

Recently I was called a race-traitor because I didn't want him to be president anymore.

Just checking with the resident libs if I can still disagree with the president.

(I won't say nuthin' too bad, promise!)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer: As much as disagree with many of your views, I really love the way you say them!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Cookies for the bunny!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beez, I voted for him the first round, but I wont, this. I am a fiscal Leftist, and I just hate the Orwellian security evil and the continued warmongering, so therefore, I very much disagree with the President. My choices remaining though, are Republicans (never) and a Libertarian (never).

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer: As much as disagree with many of your views, I really love the way you say them!

Thank you.

I'm just trying to put it in some sort of perspective.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by beezzer

Beez, I voted for him the first round, but I wont, this. I am a fiscal Leftist, and I just hate the Orwellian security evil and the continued warmongering, so therefore, I very much disagree with the President. My choices remaining though, are Republicans (never) and a Libertarian (never).
Interesting, so who is left?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Cookies for the bunny!

Cookies should be used at the UN and every political debate or election.

Who can be partisan with warm chocolate chip cookies and a cold glass of milk?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

For me, there is no choice, in November, so I will Occupy my comfy chair at home.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

So you're voting for couch...LOVE it!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by beezzer

I feel for you. Really. I feel for so many people that are disinfranchised by the current president. So many people I know feel betrayed.
(I refrain from saying "told you so" so I don't get punched in the nose
)

Perhaps if you vote locally, get involved, and try to be the change you want?

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HostileApostle

It has not been established with 100% certainty that he was born in Hawaii. Obama himself said he was born in Kenya on a legal document in order to get a free education. No, it was not a racist comment no matter how much you wish to believe it is.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Everything is racism these days….peanut butter and jelly is racist; I have proof!!!

IMO this thread really shows the fear that so many democrats have; fear that Obama is losing. Racism happens on BOTH sides of the isle, so as far as I’m concerned it’s a non-issue.

According to exit polls from 2008, Obama won the largest share of white support of any Democrat race since 1976. He earned 43% of the white vote and 96% of the black vote. McCain only got 4% of the black vote. Do these numbers mean anything? They certainly don’t indicate racism by the right.

I am a conservative and I was a HUGE Herman Cain supporter early on in the primary. Most people who have any sense at all vote for the person who they believe will go to DC and promote the values that they share. I would vote for Obama all day long if he was on the ‘right’ side of the political spectrum.

It time people stop pulling the race card and focus on the issues….otherwise we’re doomed!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec

It has not been established with 100% certainty that he was born in Hawaii. Obama himself said he was born in Kenya on a legal document in order to get a free education. No, it was not a racist comment no matter how much you wish to believe it is.

He has released his short and long form birth certificates, multiple government agencies have declare he was born in Hawaii, even the Republicans say he was born in Hawaii.

If that isn't enough for you, then you are just being intelluctually dishonest and stubborn. Nothing will prove to you that he was born in Hawaii.

Now, you have ZERO evidence he was born in Kenya, but that isn't going to stop you from claiming it is true.

And what is this "legal document" Obama signed or made a claim that he was born in Kenya?

If being a birther isn't racist, then at the very least it is a sign of low intelligence and irrationality, which is commonly also seen in racists.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

He has released his short and long form birth certificates, multiple government agencies have declare he was born in Hawaii, even the Republicans say he was born in Hawaii.

Dude, the birther issue is a live conspiracy! What don’t you get? The reference to Kenya isn’t racist! Birthers, in general, are not racist. I would be just as worried if it was a white guy from Austria if he refused to provide evidence of his birth for so many months and claimed he was a foreign student in college. This entire issue is Obama’s fault!

Why are you so stuck on this issue? There is racism on both sides. Do I need to post some Rev Wright videos? How about Farrakhan videos in support of Obama?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
I'd say the rhetoric has "idiot" overtones -

Exactly, from BOTH sides, and about any subject.

I would vote for a smart black man , if he understands and believes in the Constitution and the great idea that is the United States. (yes, we have made some mistakes, but we are getting there) Unfortunately, BO isn't him. I thought Herman Cain might be the one, but, just another liar and cheat. Where is the George Washington of our times? Probably stuck as a night manager somewhere.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Thankfully, this isn't commonplace on ATS, unless I'm missing out on threads that were locked.

I do think that all of the "Put the White back in the White House" people can go straight to hell. Disgusting, racist jackasses.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Dude, the birther issue is a live conspiracy! What don’t you get? The reference to Kenya isn’t racist! Birthers, in general, are not racist. I would be just as worried if it was a white guy from Austria if he refused to provide evidence of his birth for so many months and claimed he was a foreign student in college. This entire issue is Obama’s fault!

Why are you so stuck on this issue? There is racism on both sides. Do I need to post some Rev Wright videos? How about Farrakhan videos in support of Obama?

It's only a live conspiracy in the mind of birthers.

Obama being born in Kenya is a logistical impossibility.
Just look at the DOJ flight records for the year of 1961-1962
Only 1 person traveled to Kenya that year by air.
DOJ

That's not even taking into account the ridiculous cost for a round trip Hawaii > Kenya flight, the absurd travel time, and the fact that airlines do not accept late term pregnancies.

But, don't let those facts deter you from this Live conspiracy.
Jesus, even Breitbart said the whole Kenya birther thing was ridiculous. Andrew Breitbart

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Better watch it. Any minute now, somebody will accuse you of using the "race card". It's their victimization defense against any and all criticism of racist ideology.

I do feel bad for the rest of the Obama detractors who dislike him because they don't agree with him. But those guys are usually ashamed of their fellow conservatives so they aren't very outspoken.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

why wouldn't you accuse the republicans of using race, you see and hear it everywhere that republicans gather for rallys and events. why are so many people pussyfooting around this? I call it like i see it, and it is blatant racism.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join