It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why ancients or ETs would use stone to construct buildings and not metal.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Your like the dude at the party that tells a bad joke after everyone else just said a funny one.

Party pooper is the term I think.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Stone is what you make something out of if you want it to last. So far we still do not have anything better.

While I still may not be convinced aliens helped out, I am still on the fence that dudes simply banged away with rocks and hauled multi ton stones around with a rope.

My guess is we are really missing something. Ropes and simple tools may have been used but quite differently than how we presume they were. Nothing massive - just small tweaks which, in engineering, make all the difference.

...either that or tractor beams.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

You're right our ancestors were NOT stupid. They were at least as intelligent as us. What we DO have is occasional devices like the antikatherian mechanism (forgive my spelling i'm typing on the fly), that are hundred and hundreds of years ahead of their time found out of place in time. Similarly we still do NOT know how ANY of the truly massive megalithic structures could have been created, transported, and placed to within margins of error that we still are not capable of replicating in similar fashion.

The ancient people's (or at least those in the upper upper level of priestly power classes) had a totally different basis for their technology as we do now. They used resonance, and ambient energy akin to Tesla's theories to power a very small small select group of devices and experiments eventually culminating in those responsible leaving the planet (temporarily) in order to further experiment on their left behind fellow primates.

The evidence is there, and it makes more sense than the daily lies we hear told.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

Dear auto73912621,

I highly recommend people look up and research "Coral Castle" in Florida, it shows what one man with no modern cranes or machinery can build and he did not need the help of aliens. When asked how he did it, he said he knew what the Egyptians knew when they built the pyramids and he never explained it. He wrote two pamphlets and one of them was on using magnetism and that might be a clue.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

Well look at the structures today... If we were to look 4000 years into the future, could you see all our modern buildings lasting the test of time? And that is without maintenence included.
edit on 16-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Want to give us a link?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Can we just have a conversation about ancient things without having to dive in religion? I know you people mean well but really?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Dear DarknStormy,

Here you go. Coral Castle Museum

You now have his name and website dedicated to him, use wikipeida and your search engine to discover more.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I have read that energy is stored in mass, particularly in the stones used in many ancient buildings and they were constructed the way they were for reasons beyond me, it is all very mysterious. Being inside the great Pyramid allegedly can alter your consciousness. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the ancient monuments were vital to powering mysterious technologies or anomalies.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Can we just have a conversation about ancient things without having to dive in religion? I know you people mean well but really?

Esau built cities and Nimrod was the origin of the Masons. Babylon was built from bricks. Can there be a better starting point than where the history starts and its significance to our own history? This is an open forum.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

OP, if I wanted to leave a message that would last for the ages, literally tens of thousands of years, I would make it out of stone, as this will be around long after steel, iron, copper etc.. is all weathered away.

This.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the reference, I'll check it out. Love new information.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So after reading deeper it appears that they've more or less proved he used a type of manufactured cement in order to create a great deal of the "coral" blocks he used. Very clever, very simple, but then it doesn't really help us here with our discussion, as the megalithic structures were certainly not reconstituted stone.

I was just at stonehenge last week for instance, the Welsh blue stone (electrically active) was used.

Egyptian pyramids again a type of electrically active stone (a particular type of marble).

etc

Very cool link to a cool guy with a great project though!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

They were thinking green over practices perhaps why they ddnt leave their techs with radiation that would of altered the locals.. Intelligence to 1 seems like you would look at a planet and seek its natural resources to build and construct with. Taking metal and ore and mixing them causes dirty air process
So again giving them the intelligence on their behalf 1 would think metal making processes are not the best for the environment or animal life present. Also tey would have taught them metal processes back then which would of made EA*RTH much dirtier now.. So they ket it clean. Something consider when venturing to other planets. What nuclear powered rover on MARS

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Maybe they view us like hamsters, and wanted to help us build happy human Habitrails, so the alien children could be amused and delighted as they watched us go about our lives.

Hey, keeps the kids entertained and preoccupied while they do their abductions and stuff.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join