It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone is stealing our water!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is the proper place for this. If not, just kindly transfer this thread.

In the past month (September), there was a sudden spike in our water supply consumption, based on our water bill. The spike was from around 10 to 13 cubic meters per month in previous years to, suddenly last month only, 45 cubic meters! That is a lot of water. Now, I know this sounds like just an ordinary case of a leak in the pipes. However, we have had two different professional plumbers examine our pipes (which are all above-ground and easily inspected) and they found nothing wrong with them.

More mysterious still, we discovered that the meter would turn on at midnight and stop at around 5 AM. We considered that it could be a case of water pressure becoming stronger during those hours, but when we turn on the faucets at that time, the pressure is normal and nothing out of the ordinary. And why would this suddenly happen just last month? And during the day, when all faucets are turned off, the meter does not move. So that obviously rules out any leaks. There are no illegal tapping mechanisms anywhere (we have had that checked as well).

Of course you could still say that this is a simple case of the water meter malfunctioning, and I am still not ruling that possibility out. We have already reported the case to the water company and we are awaiting an inspection from them.

However, there are two things that have made me wonder about this.

First of all, before we had our water supply pipes connected in the house, when we first transferred here, we had a water-filling station fill out several drums of water. We would watch them fill them up but in the morning, one of the drums would be empty, but there would be no puddles or even drops of water anywhere nearby to indicate a leak in the drum. Then one night, I stumbled upon a very thick black hose on the ground near the drums. I actually stepped on it and it didn't move. It was as thick as my leg, black, and felt rubbery. I ran into the house to tell my mother, and when we came back out it was gone.

The second thing, and this is what made me decide to post here, is that when we started telling people about our problem, we discovered that we were not alone. Almost everybody we asked had the same problem or knew somebody with the same problem. All of them experienced the problem within the past two to three months! In almost all of the cases, the consumption spikes were mysterious because they have all had their pipes checked and they found nothing wrong! No leaks and no illegal tappers.

I went online to look for an explanation and the only mysterious entities who are known to "steal" water are UFOs. I found also to my surprise that there have been other sightings of the mysterious black hose connected to UFOs that seem to be stealing water.

Of course I have no proof. This is pure speculation. I just posted this to ask if anybody else has been experiencing this, because even though I am not sure what it is, something seems to be going on. If the UFOs are stealing water, why would they do it in residential areas and not in lakes and rivers? It doesn't make sense. And what would they do with the water? Are they preparing for something big that is about to happen. Anyway, like I said, this part is pure speculation, but I really would like to find out if this is happening in other parts of the world as well.
edit on 14-10-2012 by topquark because: typos

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Funny you should mention this. I just left this thread.
Cairo Illinois without water
Do you live near there?
edit on 14-10-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that we have had numerous UFO sightings back in May. I reported this to MUFON and will not repeat the details here, but they included orb fleets and what appeared to be black "sky serpents." Just thought that might be a relevant detail.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by topquark

Have you thought about setting up security motion lighting on the outside of the house....it is cheap and easy to install. That way you would know when someone is creeping around, or even night capable motion cameras.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Wow. No. I am from the Philippines. But this is truly intriguing. What could they be doing with the water??? (If it is "them".)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If you are referring to your being billed for more water than you are consuming, make sure that the place doing your billing is measuring it in the proper units. That has happened in my town before. You give them (or they take) the number off the meter, but they have it in different units in the computer, resulting in more water gone (from the computers standpoint).

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Have you considered that its the water company? I would blame them before I would start pointing at aliens in ufo's!
It seems to me that if your meter spiked it would indicate that the meters are being regulated somewhere else. Did you have a new water meter put on in the last two years? Has the water company ever been investigated for this? You said that the water company is going to look into this, can you trust them to police themselves?
There are 10000 reasons other than UFO's taking your water!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
If you are referring to your being billed for more water than you are consuming, make sure that the place doing your billing is measuring it in the proper units. That has happened in my town before. You give them (or they take) the number off the meter, but they have it in different units in the computer, resulting in more water gone (from the computers standpoint).

Nope this is definitely not the problem. The water company is not a small-town type of company. It is the national water company over here and everything is done professionally. I do not seen them committing an error like that. And it is not only happening in our subdivision but also in other places in the country, according to the people we've talked to in the past week.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Where you at? My husband is from Zamboanga city!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Have you considered that its the water company? I would blame them before I would start pointing at aliens in ufo's!
It seems to me that if your meter spiked it would indicate that the meters are being regulated somewhere else. Did you have a new water meter put on in the last two years? Has the water company ever been investigated for this? You said that the water company is going to look into this, can you trust them to police themselves?
There are 10000 reasons other than UFO's taking your water!

I know. That is why I said the UFO part was pure speculation. I was just wondering about it and posted my idea on this forum, just to see what others thought. Like I said, I am not ruling out the possibility that it could be a water-meter problem, or a problem with the water company itself. I am going to continue to look into this and post whatever I find out here.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
there have been quite a few cases of people witnessing ufo's sucking up water from lakes and oceans. Water is jam packed full of energy. might be using it for power or if my hypothesis of most ufo's are that they are from the future or a parallel dimension where water is scarce due to human negligence then the most obvious place to get water would be from the past. Assuming of course they have the energy to time travel.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by topquark
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Wow. No. I am from the Philippines. But this is truly intriguing. What could they be doing with the water??? (If it is "them".)

I'm not saying it's Alien or even related but Water, in my opinion, is probably one of the most valuable substances in the universe (at least it is for us). It's make up of oxygen and hydrogen can be harvested for energy.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
there have been quite a few cases of people witnessing ufo's sucking up water from lakes and oceans. Water is jam packed full of energy. might be using it for power or if my hypothesis of most ufo's are that they are from the future or a parallel dimension where water is scarce due to human negligence then the most obvious place to get water would be from the past. Assuming of course they have the energy to time travel.

This actually occurred to me as well. Just as a matter of pure speculation, what if people in a parallel dimension (who have the technology to access our dimension) are ahead of us by several years or decades, and they are now experiencing extreme water shortage, and they are now "stealing" water from other dimensions. Could also be considered a dire warning for us, for what is coming up ahead, maybe in the next few years.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That water does not belong to you . Even the water in you well or rain water does not belong to you . I'm sure there is a Privatized Water Management District in your area that has regulatory powers over it . The World Bank will not make loans or deal with you as a Government until you privatize the water rights .America is the biggest contributor to the World Bank and the United Nations / NWO in the world and seeks to comply with their demands .

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Down here in Florida, they sell our water to bottling companies and put us on restriction.
It may be the same where you are. It wasn't publicized at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

I live in NE Florida . If you are familiar with Agenda 21 you can look at your local government to see how ICLEI has it's fingers in your politicians business . Privatization of Fire and Police is in the works . A private Police force for profit will seek to milk you dry and play the Payoff Game . You might say selective enforcement . God help you when the Fire Marshals force you to pay for a safety check of you home and then write you up with violations . Your water won't seem like much then .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
"Someone's stealing my water! SHOW YOURSELVES! COWARDS!"

edit on 15-10-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Ha! Before reading the thread I said to myself...please let someone post a picture of Adam West...please. Thank you

What a crazy experience. I'm going to subscribe to this one and look into it a little tomorrow. It is most likely a human error rather than aliens but I guess you never know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join