It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Age = Satanism?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Nice. Paleontological evidence supporting a single line of Genesis. Tell me how that's related to Satanism?

Lets see, because you said I could not back up MY RELIGION and said I could not post a fact. So I posted a fact of reality supporting my religion. My religion is Christianity not Satanism so my would I post a fact supporting Satanism.

Would you like to refute my argument or do you concede to round 2

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Lets see, because you said I could not back up MY RELIGION and said I could not post a fact. So I posted a fact of reality supporting my religion. My religion is Christianity not Satanism so my would I post a fact supporting Satanism.

Would you like to refute my argument or do you concede to round 2

I'm trying to keep this on topic. So can you connect New Ageism to Satanism using facts? Because that's the topic.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I'm trying to keep this on topic. So can you connect New Ageism to Satanism using facts? Because that's the topic.

Well the topic is whether ONENESS is a lie, the belief in nature, being 'kept docile and dumb', a universal consciousness means 'you are god'...those are a few things mentioned in the OP...So I will re-frame my response to you and put it more in terms of the OP.

I was reading through the Bhagavad Gita recently, one of the more commonly read sections of Mahabharata and many of these concepts the OP mentioned are present there, in this ancient Indian scripture dated to be around 200BC-200AD.

I will be using a version translated by Juan Mascaro for Penguin Books.

Here we have Krishna, one of the most recognised avatars of the supreme lord Vishnu (Vedic Hinduism), telling us how to be devoted to him (or Form Supreme, End Supreme, Lord of all, Creator, Ever One , the End of wisdom, the Light of consciousness, the Light of all lights ect...).

13:20 Nature is the source of all material things: the maker, the means of making, and the thing made. Spirit is the source of all consciousness...

Here we have a very naturalistic idea of creation presented, the creation comes from within natural (i.e natural mechanism...or one might read that to mean, having to conform to scientific laws of nature) so we all told most assuredly here that creation did not come from a supernatural entity outside of nature. You can see why Richard Dawkins has described pantheism as ‘sexed up athiesm’

13:28 And when a man sees that the God in himself is the same God in all that is...then he goes indeed to the highest path

What is interesting about this concept of ‘God’ presented in Hinduism is that this god element is not capable of supernatural things because he is contained to within nature/scientific laws. So when a person says that I know god is within me it is more like saying, I know that I am able to walk down the road, write a book, build things, think, eat ect...I would argue that they are misplacing the word usage of ‘god’ because being contained to only what nature can do is almost by definition not God (at least with my on concept of God who is a supernatural entity, not governed by natural laws, can change natural laws anytime He wishes ect). I would never say I am god in myself because I have no power in myself alone to do supernatural things, but the standard of others might not be to be able to do supernatural things so they are more comfortable using the terminology, whereas I would see it as blasphemous.

13:30 When a man sees that the infinity of various beings is abiding in the ONE, and is an evolution from the ONE, then he becomes one with Brahman.

Seeing that we have already introduced this concept of naturalism to explain creation it is interesting that this idea of evolution comes in as well.

14:3 In the vastness of my Nature I place the seed of things to come; and from this union comes the birth of all beings.

This is teaching that the origins of life can be explained by naturalistic evolution alone

14:19 ...the man of vision sees that the powers of nature are the only actors of this vast drama...

thus no supernatural element involved, no supernatural creation and no fallen angels influencing anything down here

15:12 The splendour of light that comes from the sun and which illumines the whole universe...know that they come from me.

The idea I want to highlight here is that nature is now claiming it can explain how stars (the sun) have come into existence from naturalistic mechanism (scientific laws of nature).

15:10 ...those in delusion see him not, but he who has the eye for wisdom sees

15:17 But the highest spirit ....is called the Spirit Supreme.
15:19 He who with clear vision sees me as the Spirit Supreme he knows all there is to be known, and he adores me with all his soul.
15:20...He who sees it has seen light, and his task in this world is done

Basically, when you believe that life comes from naturalistic evolution you now know all things and your work in the world is done.

16:4...these belong to a man born form hell...[v.8] They say: ‘This world has no truth, no moral foundation, no God. There is no law of creation

So I might say that there is no Truth but God (the supernatural kind), no explanation that naturalistic evolution can give to explain the innate moral foundation in the world, and no law of science that can explain creation from initial big bang to cosmic, stellar and planetary evolution all the way through to where we are now (including the beginning representation of life on Earth where full diversity was at the beginning).

Basically Hinduism is calling me from hell and associates me with ‘ignorance’ and ‘deceitfulness’ (from verse 4) for believing in the supernatural explanation of origins and not naturalistic evolution (that is the ‘Light’).

16:23-24 But the man who rejects the words of the Scriptures...attains neither his perfection, nor joy, nor the Path Supreme. Let the Scriptures be therefore thy authority as to what is right and what is not right...

So basically I am not from heaven, nor can attain joy because I reject the truth (authority) of Hindu Scriptures as their origins of creation cannot be at all explained by the scientific laws of nature.

18:22 And if one selfishly sees a thing as if it were everything, independent of the ONE and the many, then one is in the darkness of ignorance

Well I protest this...I am in darkness and ignorance then....please all those who are connected to the Light explain to me how a single hydrogen atom or carbon atom or star came into existence. Naturalistic evolution can’t explain the most basically elements coming into existence let alone a star that is essential for life (let alone anything else like a living cell or animal)

When asking a scientist where the energy came from that created the simplest element hydrogen they will say we can’t explain that. When asked why when hydrogen (matter) was formed out of this energy it did not create equal amounts of antimatter (which is what naturalistic science says would be created) they are not able to explain why. When asked how a star (population III the simplest star containing virtually only hydrogen and helium) formed, how did the gases condense down in an open space when such condensing would caused increased heat and thus pressure and thus force the gases apart again (also as the gases condense a spin is created and the laws of angular momentum would prevent gases condensing down any further and fling the gases away). When asked have you ever seen a star form to prove that it is possible naturalistically they will say that nobody has ever seen a star form (but that have seen many stars exploded though). When asked have you ever seen any of these simplest stars (with just hydrogen and helium and trace lithium in them) that are needed in the trillions upon trillions to explain all other stars (population 1 and 2) and planetary bodies in the cosmos, where all the heavier elements came from (like the 100+ heavier elements), they will say we have never seen a population III star, all stars are either population I or II containing heavier elements that can’t be explained by naturalistic/scientific laws how they got there already. We can only see approx 300 supernova remnant which some report to occur with a frequency of about every 26 years roughly. This means we can only see evidence of exploding stars going back roughly 7, 500 thousand years when supposedly the remnants of these supernovas should still be visible of over a million years. These issues are things that are readily explained (and I would say only explained) by supernatural creation and aren’t explainable by the ‘wisdom’ of ‘Light’ from naturalistic evolution.

16:2 ...truth...aversion to fault-finding...[v.3]...these are the treasures of the man born from heaven

Whereas those born of hell, who question and find fault in naturalistic creation who believe in supernatural creation instead are:

16:9 Firm in this belief, these men of dead souls, of truly little intelligence, undertake their work of evil: they are the enemies of this fair world, working for its destruction

Sound like I better shut my mouth and participate in their restrictive group think or I should justifiably be put to death to help create a better world.

Now while I have used an exoteric religious teaching example (the Bhagavad Gita) to introduce my point lets then link these same kinds of concepts taught to a place I can source of more esoteric teaching.

Theosophy is an example where we can link these concepts of Oneness, evolution, naturalism, the god in all of us and the justified killing of those who oppose their group think of naturalistic evolution. Theosophy is my example of New Age (which I have linked to ancient Indian teachings that I will link to Satanism).

So in exoteric theosophy teaching we hear that:

let us never forget that it is the Life, its purpose and its directed intentional destiny that is of importance; and also that when a form proves inadequate, or too diseased, or too crippled for the expression of that purpose, it is – from the point of view of the Hierarchy – no disaster when that form has to go. Death is not a disaster to be feared; the work of the Destroyer is not really cruel or undesirable.
Alice A. Bailey, Education in the New Age, 1954, Lucis Publishing Company, p. 112.

Thus like in the Gita, it is perfectly reasonable to destroy ignorant, evil supernatural creationists because they are diseased and crippled.

June 1947 Bailey says that World War II,

with all its unspeakable horrors, its cruelties, and its cataclysmic disasters – was but the broom of the Father of all, sweeping away obstructions in the path of His returning Son.
It would have been well-nigh impossible to prepare for the coming in the face of the pre-war conditions.
Alice A. Bailey, The Externalisation of the Hierarchy, 1957, Lucis Publishing Company, p.618

After the war, Bailey wrote in Education in the New Age that “the Custodians of God’s Plan”viewed World War II as,

in the nature of major surgical operation made in an effort to save the patient’s life; [the operation had been] largely successful [in removing] a violent streptococcic germ and infection [that had] menaced the life of humanity.
[The operation] was made in order to prolong opportunity and save life, not to save the form. The operation was largely successful.
[But this would just be the beginning as] The germ, to be sure, is not eradicated and makes its presence felt in infected areas in the body of humanity. Another surgical operation may be necessary, not in order to destroy and end the present civilisation, but in order to dissipate the infection and get rid of the fever.
source: Alice A. Bailey, Education in the New Age, 1954, Lucis Publishing Company, p. 111-112

Bailey’s use of the germ/infection metaphor for people paralleled Himmler’s speech to senior SS officers in Posen in 1943: “We have exterminated a bacterium because we do not want in the end to be infected by the bacterium and die of it. I will not see so much as a small area of sepsis appear here or gain a hold. Wherever it may form, we will cauterise it. All in all, however, we can say that we have carried out this most difficult of tasks in a spirit of love for our people. And we have suffered no harm in our inner being, our soul, our character.” (Michael Burleigh, The Third Reich: A New History, Hill and Wang, 2000, p. 661).

Lets see the expression of love and tolerance by New Age teaching here, Jews (who are supernatural creationist) are liken to germs that need to be surgically removed...that is a creative way for justifying mass-murder. I never knew mass-murder could be made to look so desirable (the father of lies can make a lump of S^*t look desirable).

We also note that future 'surgical operations' may be needed as well (because there is a hell of a lot of Christian supernatural creationist that don't worship the 'god' in nature) that need to be removed as well.

Alice Bailey and her associates at the Lucis Trust have repeatedly praised revolutions and dictatorships, approving them as part of the workings of “the Plan.” In September 1939,[123] she said, “The men who inspired the initiating French revolution; the great conqueror, Napoleon; Bismarck, creator of a nation; Mussolini, the regenerator of his people; Hitler who lifted a distressed people upon his shoulders; Lenin, the idealist, Stalin and Franco” were “great and outstanding personalities who were peculiarly sensitive to the will-to-power and the will-to-change;” all were “expressions of the Shamballa force” (a force which Bailey extolled) and “emphasised increasingly the wider human values.”[124] source

Of course the results of the French Revolution would be extolled, millions of Christians slaughtered and atheistic thinking replacing Christianity. Of course Stalin and Lenin would be praised...tens of millions of Christians killed to replace a Christian nation with atheism. Of course Hitler would be praised, brought to power by the Vatican (the power the Bible designates in from Satan) to kill Jews and millions of Christians who fought on both sides.

the true nature of cosmic evil finds its major expression in wrong thinking, false values, and the supreme evil of materialistic selfishness and the sense of isolated separativeness.
Alice A. Bailey, The Rays and the Initiations: Volume V, A Treatise on the Seven Rays, 1960, Lucis Publishing Company, p. 753.

So I guess 'supreme evil' must be Christianity which teaches:

2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore come out from among them, and be you separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues.

So now let's delve into the esoteric teaching of Theosophy (which should by extension be the esoteric teaching of Hinduism and all other religious teachings that hold the same concepts)

Satan, or Lucifer, represents the active, or, as M. Jules Baissac calls it, the 'Centrifugal Energy of the Universe' in a cosmic sense.
Blavatsky, H.P. (2011-06-20). The Secret Doctrine: All Volumes (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 17869-17873). . Kindle Edition.

What, indeed, can a student of Occultism, a beginner, gather from the following highly poetical sentences of Eliphas Levi, as apocalyptic as the writings of any of the Alchemists?

"Lucifer, the Astral Light . . . . is an intermediate force existing in all creation, it serves to create and to destroy, and the Fall of Adam was an erotic intoxication which has rendered his generation a slave to this fatal light . . . every sexual passion that overpowers our senses is a whirlwind of that light which seeks to drag us towards the abyss of death, Folly. Hallucinations, visions, ecstasies are all forms of a very dangerous excitation due to this interior phosphorus (?). Thus light, finally, is of the nature of fire, the intelligent use of which warms and vivifies, and the excess of which, on the contrary, dissolves and annihilates. Thus man is called upon to assume a sovereign empire over that (astral) light and conquer thereby his immortality, and is threatened at the same time with being intoxicated, absorbed, and eternally destroyed by it. This light, therefore, inasmuch as it is devouring, revengeful, and fatal, would thus really be hell-fire, the serpent of the legend; the tormented errors of which it is full, the tears and the gnashing of teeth of the abortive beings it devours, the phantom of life that escapes them, and seems to mock and insult their agony, all this would be the devil or Satan indeed." (Histoire de la Magie, p. 197).

Blavatsky, H.P. (2011-06-20). The Secret Doctrine: All Volumes (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 22613-22624). . Kindle Edition

Thus to the profane, the Astral Light may be God and Devil at once -- Demon est Deus inversus: that is to say, through every point of Infinite Space thrill the magnetic and electrical currents of animate Nature, the life-giving and death-giving waves, for death on earth becomes life on another plane. Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the "Holy Ghost" and "Satan," at one and the same time,

Blavatsky, H.P. (2011-06-20). The Secret Doctrine: All Volumes (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 22643-22646). . Kindle Edition.

And now it stands proven that Satan, or the Red Fiery Dragon, the "Lord of Phosphorus" (brimstone was a theological improvement), and Lucifer, or "Light-Bearer," is in us: it is our Mind -- our tempter and Redeemer, our intelligent liberator and Saviour from pure animalism.

Blavatsky, H.P. (2011-06-20). The Secret Doctrine: All Volumes (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 22654-22657). . Kindle Edition.

Their prince is called in the Kabala Samael, the Angel of Death, who is also the seducing serpent Satan; but that Satan is also Lucifer, the bright angel of Light, the Light and Life-bringer, the "Soul" alienated from the Holy Ones, the other angels, and for a period, anticipating the time when they would have descended on Earth to incarnate in their turn.

Blavatsky, H.P. (2011-06-20). The Secret Doctrine: All Volumes (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 15368-15371). . Kindle Edition.

It is pretty obvious that insider teaching of the New Age associates Nature (or the creative power in Nature) as being Satan. It also associates Satan as being the Light, god, the Angel of Death, the Serpent, the Dragon ect ect....So the one, by the definition of insider New Age teaching themselves associate with being derived from Satan, is naturalistic evolution (that leads people away from the actual supernatural Creator, Jesus) and getting people to believe they are god (but that 'god' having no supernatural power) which of course derives from Eden when the Satan lead Eve into error by capturing her mind thinking she would be like god herself.

Personally I define Satanism as openly worshiping Satan, performing sexual and sacrificial rituals to him and having a generally concept of rigorous survival of the fittest where it is okay to bribe and kill people to get what you want to make yourself wealthy as long as you are smart enough to get away with it. I personally define Luciferianism as a gentler more feminine aspect of these concepts which is more readily expressed in exoteric teachings like exoteric Hinduism and exoteric theosophy where Satan tries to capture a person's mind with pleasant sounding ideas that they should aim for like gentleness, wisdom, steadiness ect but then deceptively weaves in this big underlying intolerance for any dissenters buy associating them with being any kind of bad description or evil in the world. Luciferianism has many links to the overt Satanism, concepts of evolution, a sacrifice to a created being ect but it is just presented in a more palatable form for people to swallow and to ponder over thinking they are wise.

I would describe any religion that promotes naturalism and evolution as our origins or follows created beings as 'disguised Satanism'....Jesus is not mere ascended master, a created being like any supposed other 'master'. He is the supernatural Creator of the Universe. Talking about the examples that show the Cosmos and Earth are supernaturally created alone as an explanation is a testimony to Jesus and a punch in the face to Satan who wishes to lead anyone he can away from worshiping Jesus as this sole Creator and outside of nature (the created).

So if you want to believe that New Age is true, wisdom ect....then prove to me that the universe is created through natural laws and that life is created by natural laws of science (because from all I have studied on these topics of science and natural laws....the naturalistic method can not explain S%&t to put it mildly)
edit on 29-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by r2d246
Buddha
Moron
JW
Satanists
Luciferians
Muslim
Hindu
Bahi
New age
Witchcraft
Spiritualism
Paganism
Masons and other secrets societies
Illuminati
Voodoo
Noris Gods
Greek mythology
Astrology

All of these and more are all Satans different religions and practices, all designed to distract humans from simply finding Jesus. Some more forthcoming than others, but all designed to distract and confuse people about who there creator is.

Thank you for alienating everybody but people just like you. You do realize that your Jesus was also a distraction for the Jews, right? He was Satan in the eyes of many.

And what the hell is a "Noris God"? Like as in Chuck? Are you calling Chuck a Satanist? You also listed "Moron" as a religion. Projecting much?

Seriously man. If you ever want to know why Christians pretend they are being "persecuted", it's because of people like you. You hate and you hate and you hate then go crying "PERSECUTION!" when somebody tells you to get bent with your judgmental cult.

Would like to know why it is that the moderators cant see that this amounts to hate speach

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by r2d246
Buddha
Moron
JW
Satanists
Luciferians
Muslim
Hindu
Bahi
New age
Witchcraft
Spiritualism
Paganism
Masons and other secrets societies
Illuminati
Voodoo
Noris Gods
Greek mythology
Astrology

All of these and more are all Satans different religions and practices, all designed to distract humans from simply finding Jesus. Some more forthcoming than others, but all designed to distract and confuse people about who there creator is.

Thank you for alienating everybody but people just like you. You do realize that your Jesus was also a distraction for the Jews, right? He was Satan in the eyes of many.

And what the hell is a "Noris God"? Like as in Chuck? Are you calling Chuck a Satanist? You also listed "Moron" as a religion. Projecting much?

Seriously man. If you ever want to know why Christians pretend they are being "persecuted", it's because of people like you. You hate and you hate and you hate then go crying "PERSECUTION!" when somebody tells you to get bent with your judgmental cult.

Would like to know why it is that the moderators cant see that this amounts to hate speach

This is the second time you've responded directly to this post and I assumed you meant to reply to the person I was quoting since he is obviously the one guilty of the things you are accusing. Are you really trying to say that to me or are you still just hitting the wrong button?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You have your facts wrong, you have taken A Bailey out of contect you should check your facts before posting dissinformation. You start half way through the chapter, let me add some of the parragraphs leading up to the clip that has been taken out of contect/.

Alice A Bailey Education in the New Age chapter 2 The Culture of the individual, the world situation .

She discuses the psychological problem of the various nations, from the SAME paragraph you copy from pg111

"As we study the way of man as he gropes his way out of the animal condition to his present increasingly intelctual attitude, and as he presses forward into a future of widest possibilities and oppertunity, let us always remember that to the custodians of Gods Plan and to Those Who are working out the new developments, the form side of life, the outer tangible expression, is of entierly secondary importance.You vision is oft distorted by pain and suffering to which the form is subjected (either your own or that of others,individually or en masse), so that you do not see clearly the purpose and urgency of the life within the form" and then that is where you quote from

Dont change things by taking them out of context, read the rest of the work and see its Perfection ! You may fool some of the people some of the time, but not this time.

edit on 29-3-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

My humble appologies Cuervo, looks like you are right and the truth is I have hit the wrong button, sorry for the misunderstanding, i do think i have done this before

Im am humbled by my mistakes, at least we are on the same page.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Not to mention that Satanism itself only started once the church pressed its perverted rendition of popular pagan gods. Before Christianity, Satan was nothing like it is today.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
reply to post by Cuervo

My humble appologies Cuervo, looks like you are right and the truth is I have hit the wrong button, sorry for the misunderstanding, i do think i have done this before

Im am humbled by my mistakes, at least we are on the same page.

Hah, not a problem. I just wasn't sure if I was coming off wrong. I've done it plenty of times which is why I suspected it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Not to mention that Satanism itself only started once the church pressed its perverted rendition of popular pagan gods. Before Christianity, Satan was nothing like it is today.

Agreed it would seem evidence suggests that the church did at one time commision art to depict satan, thus finally they gave him power through their fear and thus they manifested their own evil. If you believe in somthing enough , for long enough one will attract it into reality.

Just maybe who knows just contemplating, maybe when a sky craft appears it will be the end of their world, freak their fearful minds out and we can bring back all the ancient suff, and life will once again have a far bigger purpose and we will feel connected and see through the matrix... but not for everyone

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Dont change things by taking them out of context, read the rest of the work and see its Perfection ! You may fool some of the people some of the time, but not this time.

The only one who has been fooled is anyone who thinks reading the rest of her work is 'Perfection' ...is it perfection to praise the killing of Jews, is it perfection to praise the tyrants of Hitler, Stalin and Lenin, is it perfection to prepare people's minds for accepting the counterfeit Christ Lucifer (who will be impersonating Jesus'second coming), is it perfection to base the majority of your religion on evolutionary theory when evolution can't explain any particle in the world let alone any life???

Please defend your 'Perfection' by telling me:
- why Hitler, Stalin and Lenin are so great?
- why the greatest evil in the world is Christians who wish to be (left alone and) separate from the world and its apostate practices
how a vacuum containing nothing can bring forth all the energy and matter in existence?
- where all the antimatter disappeared to?
- how a star formed able to overcome basic gas laws and angular momentum
- how population I and II stars formed without any population III stars present
- how a string of only left or right handed amino acids formed on 'primitive' Earth
- how these amino acids weren't destroyed by oxidization from oxygen in the atmosphere
- how all major life structures of both animals and plants are present in the first layer (the Cambrian layer), there independently of one another and no intermediate transition between any of them?
- why there is no intermediate fossils in existence?
- how is it that the Earth's atmosphere has not reached its equilibrium level of producing the same amount of carbon 14 (from cosmic rays hitting nitrogen) as is destroyed by the half-life effect of carbon 14 breakdown which Willard Libby said would only occur after about 30,000 years
- How is it that Arthur Chadwick's research reveals continent wide paleocurrent across the continents of the world for the Paleozoic and Mesozoic strata regions, that they were water formed, that the water effect extends up still to the Cretaceous layer (the extinction level event that killed the dinosaurs) where a whole lot of calcium carbonate soft-bodied sea creatures were formed (thus why it is aka the chalk layer), why the Creacetous layer is the only universal layer across the whole world and must have formed in water but where the (flood) water was now low enough for these soft-bodied creatures to form but not dissolve as they sunk down from the surface

Please explain....Hinduism calls me a evil, ignorant, world destroyer for daring to question their impossible naturalism and evolution, so lets see how filled with Light and wisdom all the Theosophists are in their 'Perfection' of knowledge and understanding ...your religion relies on evolution so prove it through answering all those basic questions (that no naturalistic, old earth, non-flood evolutionary scientist can explain)
edit on 29-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If your belief system is so great, surely you can answer those questions yourself? Unless your system is no better than any other presented here. Go on, show us your theological genius.
edit on 30-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I was a fundamentalist christian growing up as a youth. But when I entered adulthood I slowly shed my faith and became an agnostic. Right now, I'd describe myself as agnostic materialist. I do not deny or reject God, but as it's, I see the unvierse as a materialistic matrix with rules and properties that we live within. The goal of life, if anything at all, is to overcome and survive. The other choice is death. We're programmed in our DNA to survive. There're some instincts that're placed in us to support our survival, but it's not foolproof. The fact that some people commit suicide is evidence enough that our instincts to survive do not always work. In any case, I do not think there's a God here to save us from ourselves. Sure, it could happen, like if we're living in some kind of controlled environment that God oversees, but I'm not betting on it. Odds are that we'll die just like anything else. Would you save an ant? If you can't save an ant then why would God save you?

Maybe God eats us. It would make materialist sense. We're God's food. So God might shepherd us just as a sheep herder will manage a flock of sheep. Just letting us fatten up. Just as a sheep might wander and get lost and be led back to safety by the shepherd, God would do the same for us. But the key here is that God needs us for a material resource. It's not hocus pocus. It's logical.

Sometimes I despair over this materialist reality. It's indifferent. Death is widespread on our planet. Killing and rape and corruption are traits of ignorance and imperfection. I don't ever see us overcoming ignorance or imperfection. We will always have them. Therefore, we'll live this way maybe forever. Sometimes I'll get down when I think about the reality we have to bare with, but then again, there's always at least two sides to a story. Maybe it's good to have the freedom to see the bleakness. There're times in my life when I feel ok about things. Mainly, that happens when I think about the unknown; space, quantum physics, other planets, etc. I find a lot of solace in the mystery. Is it my escape? Maybe. Maybe I replaced a belief in God with a pursuit of the unknown. I think the reason I am filled with so much wonder when I contemplate mystery is because it offers the chance to fill in hte gaps in our knowledge and to give us a broader understanding of this reality.

Like I was reading and watching things about Titan recently. It has so many features that're analogous to earth and, more correctly, early earth. For me, this was a spiritual experience. It's the closest I come to touching God. The wonder of how it all works and what it all means is fulfilling. To a christian they might think I'm vain. But keep in mind: All I see is materialistic. As a result, anything I retain of value to me is also materialistic or directly derived from it. The mind is an amazing thing. The thoughts it produces are hard to grasp. But I still believe my own thoughts are also materialist. They're composed of chemicals and processes that're spread out across the cosmos like spaghetti. I don't fool myself into thinking that my thoughts are separate. Rather, I let them flow and go where the winds will blow me. I could send out a prayer that the winds blow me to a safe place, but...

If I have any faith it's that evolution has got us here and we can rely somewhat on it. But, quite naturally, nothing is bug-free. But evolution knows a lot of things that, I think. In fact, sometimes I wonder if it knows more than we give it credit for. How far does the rabbit hole go? Idk.
edit on 30-3-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would hope we are entering the age of reason.
as the truth may be yet known, belief will become inconsequential.

edit on 30-3-2013 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Christians, if you truly in your heart of hearts believe in the bible and what you have been told, you have nothing to fear. Why do you care what others believe? You have your belief and it is unchallenable, because its all written down for you.

If others want to look outside that narrow philososphy of the world, it should be of no concern to you.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

If your belief system is so great, surely you can answer those questions yourself? Unless your system is no better than any other presented here. Go on, show us your theological genius.

why Hitler, Stalin and Lenin are so great?

They aren’t great...Bailey is subtly trying to turn the readers of her material into thinking it is perfectly fine to kill people...seeing that she is channeling her information (aka getting it from the fallen angels) it is no wonder it is extremely subtle and persuasive yet its end implications are disgusting and horrendous. All I am doing is removing the subtly of the writing and showing the end implications and the end meaning so you can view it is clear contrast without being taken in.

why the greatest evil in the world is Christians who wish to be (left alone and) separate from the world and its apostate practices

The greatest evil in the world is not Christian. Sure there are a lot of stuffed up Christians in the world, like there are with any kind of group...the reason that Bailey’s writings target Christians and Jews as the ones who will need to disappear is because she is merely voicing the desires of Satan who hates those you have given their allegiance to God, rather than him. Is it any wonder that channeled writings and even religions like Hinduism make Creationists out to be the most evil in the world, to any thinking person it would not really make any sense why, it is just an alternate explanation of origins of life and matter which to us is either just a belief or something we think the reality in nature shows. When you come across these kinds of writings in New Age or elsewhere ask yourself if it makes logical sense that all these creationists/Christians or whatever really need to be remove (aka justifiably killed) in order to bring about some kind of elevation of the planet and our DNA. It makes no scientific sense to me but for those not thinking clearly nor who understand the limits of genetic expression maybe taken in by this, thinking I must help participate/facilitate in this action of killing the creationist because it will bring on my transcendence into a more godlike form or whatever.

how a vacuum containing nothing can bring forth all the energy and matter in existence

It can’t but that is what the best explanation of naturalist evolution tells us. Everything came out of nothing and from nowhere. This makes no sense scientifically. It makes perfect sense if the cause of the creation is outside of creation though and the power is supernatural...it is the only alternative explanation. Either materialistic evolution that has no chance of explaining or some kind of creation account, while we might not be able to fully comprehend, at least makes sense if it is described to be from a supernatural source.

where all the antimatter disappeared to?

The supernatural source, whom I call God and who is told to me in books like Hebrews and John in the NT to be Jesus in His reincarnate form in Heaven, did not need to create equal amounts of antimatter as matter from energy because He did not create in a naturalistic way. He is not constrained in creating matter straight away without the other materialistic pre-cursors. So when we look out across our galaxy or further and find virtually no anti-matter we know again what is around us is only explained by supernatural creation.

how a star formed able to overcome basic gas laws and angular momentum

just as it is impossible for a star to form based on scientific laws we not only see all stars fully formed we also see all galaxies fully formed and mature, no stars or galaxies in any state of early development into becoming but rather already them. These things are only explained by a power that can transcend the natural laws of science (to make a star) and made things whole and complete at the beginning. Thus supernatural creation.

how population I and II stars formed without any population III stars present

God created them supernaturally because He can...He does not require materialistic pre-cursors to bring about anything, His power is unlimited.

how a string of only left or right handed amino acids formed on 'primitive' Earth

These amino acid chains need to be produced in perfect orders and without any cross contamination of their opposite handed side to be present in order to produce anything approaching the content of a single cell. The odds of this happening are so monumental based on naturalistic processes and random probability that it is an absolute pipe dream (less chance picking out 1 atom in the entire universe many time over). Scientist have never been able to produce life from non-life before or got anywhere near close to approaching this.

how these amino acids weren't destroyed by oxidization from oxygen in the atmosphere

we didn’t evolve from improbable amino acid chains...we are created whole and fully functioning, a level of complexity that cannot be broken down into simpler parts. Humans are and all life on Earth is supernaturally created as its origin.

how all major life structures of both animals and plants are present in the first layer (the Cambrian layer)

All these living systems were created together within 6 literal days at the beginning...it is no surprise to a person that believes in the literal Genesis account that digging down into the ground and looking at reality would confirm what we may only believe by faith beforehand.

why there is no intermediate fossils in existence?

There are no intermediate fossils in existence (when the naturalistic evolutionary) model would suggest the majority of them would readily show this evolutionary transition process because no evolution process from simple, primitive organisms to fish to reptiles to mammals and birds or however which way it goes took place. The reality in the ground does not support the theory of insignificant simple to insignificant and complex, it only supports a purposed and complex supernatural creation (no surprise to a reader of the Bible).

how is it that the Earth's atmosphere has not reached its equilibrium level of producing the same amount of carbon 14 (from cosmic rays hitting nitrogen) as is destroyed by the half-life effect of carbon 14 breakdown

Because the earth is young and scientist will just try to ignore the obvious to maintain the fantasy story of long ago and far away all that we see that we can’t explain happened.

How is it that Arthur Chadwick's research reveals continent wide paleocurrent across the continents of the world for the Paleozoic and Mesozoic strata regions, that they were water formed...[ect]

Because there was a world-wide flood that caused the death of all those animals and plants(as it swept across the continents), they were buried in a fashion by the churning flood waters and mud that reflect usually the creatures mobility, their density and whether they typically float on water when they die. It is readily apparent that the only explanation of rapid mud burial of the layers from the Cambrian right through the Tertiary layer is the same continuous flood event reflecting how the mud was laid down under different water level conditions.

Within the DNA there are mechanisms in place to allow variety and different gene expressions reflecting different environmental factors. This inbuilt variation and adaptability is already there, not new information, it is not ‘microevolution’, not a slight change from a simple to slightly more complex form, it is innate adaptability that is limited in its expression past a certain point. Naturalists extrapolate these micro variations out and hope that by merely adding millions of years and much imagination that anything is possible. There are hard limits to the amount of environmental adaptability the DNA allows, this is not evolution, but limited adaptation from existing gene expression. The reality in the ground shows no macroevolution at all.

Simple answer, if you want to have a belief system that is in harmony with reality and history, there is no better one than Christianity
edit on 30-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Christians, if you truly in your heart of hearts believe in the bible and what you have been told, you have nothing to fear. Why do you care what others believe? You have your belief and it is unchallenable, because its all written down for you. If others want to look outside that narrow philososphy of the world, it should be of no concern to you.

I have nothing to fear, I know what is coming and I have no concern about my personal self, my life is already secure and my future beyond this life assured. I care what other believe because they a believing things which are going to send them in a direction that will have them lost, and in a direction that will shape their character that without even knowing Jesus fully will have them ruled out of heaven based on the shaping of their character. Any New Ager or Hindu thinking it is perfectly okay to kill those creationists in their minds are reflecting a character that is not in-line with God's kingdom. To have belief in such writings reflects their character. If they are people of morality they would reject those writings no matter how juicy, promising and enlightening they sound.

What do you mean I have a belief that is unchangeable? I believe in supernatural creation, young earth ages, the bible as reflecting actual history...you have a plethora of things you can challenge me on.

If others want to look outside that narrow philososphy of the world, it should be of no concern to you

If others want to be follow something that reflects truth and reality rather than being lead up the garden path by seducing spirits and controlled mainstream media and science who can't make any provision for a supernatural God then it is my business. If others wish to bring about some transcendence of the Earth and themselves and wish to follow some cosmic Christ (who I know will be Satan) that will incite the people of the world by alluring promises and various 'miracles' to agree that the Jews and Christians of the world (and anyone else who does wish to go along with the NWO plan) should be killed or imprisoned, which will destroy their own characters before God then it is my business. Where their is opportunity to use my understanding and knowledge to effect positive change then God expects me to use it...that is my business. My silencing would not only be a killer of myself forever but would cause many others to be erased from existence as well. I don't need to be told to censor myself, if you don't like the scientific reality that I post on because it conflicts with your idea of reality then either proof your reality is correct or find an expression of belief/philosophy that actually reflects reality

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

So what you gonna do about it? You can't stop people meditating and doing yoga, just because you don't understand it.

Jesus and Christianity where probably accused of being "new agers" in their time. Now you want to persecute another group of humans just because you have never been exposed to anything other than a religion, your not quite sure about yourself.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Who are you to tell me what I do and don't understand
Why would I give a second thought to your opinion on what Jesus was...backed up by nothing

Who are you to accuse me of persecuting any group....theosophy reveals its own hand in Satanism by the writings of Blavatsky in Secret Doctrine

Who are you to tell me that I am not sure of my own religion, I am absolutely 100% sure of my God and the truth of what is written in the Bible many of the most crucial important aspects like supernatural creation and Jesus' resurrection can be readily seen as historical facts.

How many baseless, deflecting irrelevant statements do you want to make in a single reply

If you want to defend New Age religion then defend naturalistic evolution (against the weakness I have mentioned about it) and why Theosophy seeks for Christians and Jews to be killed.
edit on 31-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
People ask me what disgusts me about Christianity. They ask me what irritates me so much that I just can't leave it alone. I tell them that when you have all the power to be courageous and visionary for the good of others, but you choose to be blind and weak for the good of yourself, you have become the very thing you sought to defeat. You have become fear.

That's what I see in Christianity. Where some see humility, I see self-degradation. Where some see gratitude, I see fear. And where some see promise, I see defeat. You have chosen to rewrite yourselves rather than confront the reality you have chosen. I will have no part in it, other than to laugh at you when you finally see the truth. But then I will extend a hand and offer to pull you into the future that myself, along with others, will gladly herald in the coming years. Not a future of dependence. Not a future of slavery and bargaining. A future of freedom.
edit on 2-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join