It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endless crop circle by A272 'best this year'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Source

A spectacular crop circle in a wheat field alongside the A272 at Cheesefoot Head is the best of the year, says a Sheet expert.

The pattern is about 250 metres in size and appears to be a labyrinth design, which historically has been used for religious, ritual and magic purposes.

Lucy Pringle, a founder member of the Centre for Crop Circle Studies in Sheet, said the mile long endless looping pattern is the "best this year."

She said: "To me its labyrinth design represents our journey through life. I think it's beyond the wit of man to produce something as intricate as this, as its geometric precision is highly accurate. But however it got there, to me it personifies the wonderful spirit of the Olympic Games."

The field, just yards from the A272, belongs to Peveril Bruce, owner of the Matterley Bowl estate, venue of the Boomtown music festival, and there has been speculation about a connection between festival-goers and the circle. The pattern was spotted by a passing lorry driver, whose high cab allowed him to look down into the wheat field to view it.

Whether man-made, aliens, inter-dimensional or Cymatics, this thing is a work of beauty.

The fact that the 'ribbon; is almost a mile long is outstanding.

Anyway, I was not really sure what form to put this in, as it could deal with many things, but seeing as it is not 'normal', paranormal would be best. If it would be better in another forum, feel free to move it.

I saw this and had to share it with all of you.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I agree with you. No matter "who" made that, it is really neat. I would love to have a Persian rug with that design

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Good find, wonderful pattern as well.

That little circle at the bottom RHS of the pic is interesting - wonder what that is meant to be?

Let the games begin...........

S&F

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
AMAZING!

I sure would like to know how these are made! I just don't completely buy the guys with planks. But I don't believe extra-terrestrials either. I think it is an MIT pet project and every year the best students get to make a design, and then write it out on some electromagnetic beam device! LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I believe it's possible that one of the worlds government has a weapon (probably microwave) orbiting Earth and these crop circles are examples of them calibrating it.
Has there ever been a serious governmental study on crop circles? I've seen reports of 'secret' studies but I'm talking actual proven studies. If not, why not? Because they already know what causes them?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Magnificiant !
i like how all crop circles are always associated with the Cube

i wonder what the right bottom little circle means !
probably represent the moon

SNF
edit on 10/14/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Amazing!!
Crop circles have held my attention since a very young age! This is one of the best I've seen recently! I love that with this design/pattern you don't know where he ribbon starts or ends. I love it, man made or extra terrestrial doing, I love it.
Thank you for sharing! This kind of stuff is what brought me to ATS!
S&F

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

This one is a great example of what humans are capable of when they put they minds to it.

No microwave beams, no aliens, just a plank, a long tape measure and some pegs is all that's needed here.

Plus a good design helps too!

Notice the outside of the circle? Two planks wide, exactly double the width of the inner links.

You can see the parallel lines down each side of the square too, leading out to the circle's edge.

Great piece of artwork.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You'd think by now these farmers would have set up cameras around their fields. But no, we never get to see who or what is creating this.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

This one is a great example of what humans are capable of when they put they minds to it.

No microwave beams, no aliens, just a plank, a long tape measure and some pegs is all that's needed here.

Plus a good design helps too!

Notice the outside of the circle? Two planks wide, exactly double the width of the inner links.

You can see the parallel lines down each side of the square too, leading out to the circle's edge.

Great piece of artwork.

lol, you're gonna hold out 'till the very end aren't you my friend?
To each in his own time.
It matters not when you come around, only that you do.
I just hope that when you do, you are able to do so without getting too embarrased.

As with most Crop Circles, IT MAY be explainable, but they aren't ALL explainable.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

The plank marks are clear as day on this one.

If you choose not to see them, that's your prerogative.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

lol, you're gonna hold out 'till the very end aren't you my friend?
To each in his own time.
It matters not when you come around, only that you do.
I just hope that when you do, you are able to do so without getting too embarrased.

As with most Crop Circles, IT MAY be explainable, but they aren't ALL explainable.

Exactly.....I'm still waiting for the guys with the planks to make a vid to show how they produce something as sharp and symmetrical as this. I have seen some human made circles, and frankly, they were complete rubbish...nowhere near as fabulous as this one. If the human circlers are so creative and skilled in what they do, wouldn't you think they would be showing off what they do to debunk the whole thing?

And we're assuming, like Screwed points out, that they all have the same source...maybe they don't. Maybe sone are alien artwork, and some genuinely are two dudes with a plank and a rope after the pub. But I doubt it.

It's a gorgeous circle though, right enough.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
These crop circles are so amazing its literally a shame that is so far an unsolved mystery!

Why would people want to create something so amazing and not even take credit in the form of an anonymous group or club with a random name, not like you have to reveal your identity or anything!

Or there is the other conclusion..which umm, hehe.........we all know where that goes.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
For the Dad and Dave camp , I am sure with enough time if could be worked out how many metres of walking is required to create this pattern ,assuming its done by two people ,undercover of darkness ,in one night(Anyone seen a half finished circle?) . Rate of speed whilst holding planks ,laying out pegs ,compass marks,laser level ? I dont know the methods. With all the dimensions and time restraints it should be fairly easy to see if this could be done in one night. The CC mystery should ,could be solved easily, Why is it not .? I know if they were appearing in my neck of the woods ,I would want to find the truth.
edit on 15-10-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I feel the same way, there has to have been people that have at least camped out there keeping an eye on things, surely you would notice them, or do these guys only come out on a new moons?

I have heard so many stories of people waiting, and then in the morning there being a crop circle, while said person saw absolutely nothing of interest or worthy of note throughout the night.

along with the few experiments i have seen tried, is it simply these people have 30+ years of techniques and experience and carry it out with military like efficiency? The truth is i have heard crazier things.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Ok here is a video of a crop circle being created by balls of light that i am sure many of you have seen.
Now will someone on the Human creation side show me a video of a crop circle being made by Humans using whatever method they choose ,from start to finish ,please . i dont care if the vid is 8 hours long , i will stay up and watch it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

That video was confirmed a hoax a looooong time ago, it was created by a gentleman working in special effects.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

yep man made i too see the plank marks.

but i dont think all are man made IMO

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It's cool. You can start anywhere on the path and follow it around and you end up where you started... try it

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Hoax or not .I dont know or care,where is the video of the Humans making one ? .,surely someone has filmed a crop circle being made from start to finish. At least that will give us an idea of how long it takes.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join