It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Here Come the Black Helicopters!" New Phrase by TPTB to Ridicule Those Opposed to the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
"Here come the men in white coats!". We've probably all said that from time to time to someone when we jokingly accused them of being crazy.

TPTB now say something similiar when they are referring to someone who believes in the NWO. For example, Hillary Clinton said, in testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, as she taunted opponents of the controversial Law of the Sea Treaty, "Of course, that means the black helicopters are on their way...!"

Strikingly close to what's really going on in the world.

The New York Times recently used the phrase "The Black Helicopter Crowd," in a derogatory manner.

Dick Morris has written a book called "Here Comes the Black Helicopters" which he openly explains the UN's and the dark cabal's agenda. He's been touting it on Fox News lately. He outlines, very clearly, how this is a well organized international movement to change the world, to minimize the importance of our country, and to regulate our personal behavior.

The Obama administration is among its allies.

Morris said we are being called upon to fight for our liberties. "The globalist adversary is more insidious and a greater threat to our liberty today than we face from any other source..."

And he talks about the history of these "black helicopters."

I'm thrilled this book is being touted out there, although not on the Today Show.

The word continues to be spread.

Is this a right wing attempt to rule, or is Morris really trying to go against the cabal and get the world out?

What say you, black helicopter crowd?!

edit on 14-10-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I've been doing some reading lately on how the elites plan to institute population control. They're attacking it from several angles, including Monsanto cottonseed. (Actually, I think there was a thread about that on here the other day.) You also have to look no further than the UN's Agenda 21 (another thread about that on here a couple of days ago) to see how they plan to turn a great part of the US into parklands for the elites' enjoyment while we peons are forced to live in tiny apartments in the crowded cities.

There's not the faintest shadow of doubt in my mind what they have in store for us--and it ain't pretty nor pleasant in any way. As the plan is to allow arms only to the UN's own military, and no one else, I expect those will be the black helicopters we will ultimately live in fear of.

Not that black helicopters don't exist already: I've seen them myself....

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this recent trend to our attention.

Interesting one to ponder.... And yeah, population control/codex alimentarius/agenda 21 are already well underway - even/especially in unexpected (to Americans) areas in developing countries.....

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Actually there are many phrases that are used by many people that have to do with black helicopters not just the powers that be. You can see it here on ATS almost everyday, and none of these people are with the so called tptb.

The black helicopters are real, they are a part of the military that doesn't like to have its agenda messed with.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Of course they will use phrases like this. They wish to make everyone think there are no conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
One of the big shots at a crappy guitar company used that term, along with 'crazy' as a modifier before it, on a public forum, while referring to a customer who was pissed at the crap quality control. I will never forget that guy. One of those smug, minimalist post types who cannot be bothered much beyond a grunt. Time to get back to my luxury motorcycle warehouse and polish some chrome.

It's well past black helicopters, friend.

It's even beyond drones.

I feel a little pity for these ushers of conformity, and a lot of hatred for their willful blindness.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I won't be here to enjoy the festivities but I hope you all have fun with that.
I control my destiny and no one else.
I have the luxury of not having to worry about any of this which affords me the opportunity to view it from a different more peaceful perspective.
I see it as such a shame that people feel the need to do this to themselves.

I will not live in their distopian wet dream that they have planned for the ignorant, fearful, timid, masses.
You have at it.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I like "tin foil hat"," conspiracy people" and "crazies" myself.

These buzzwords are getting old and need to be renewed.
edit on 20-10-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join