It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant was taken up into heaven.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The Ark of the Covenant , the real one and the copy do exist and will be a real important artifact for the Antichrist to be seen with in his attempt to make people believe his is the Lord as with the Temple . Ron Wiat found I believe the copy Ark under the Temple grounds in one of the unknown tunnels and caverns which was actually the limestone quarry . The other before the Ethiopian trip I do believe is the real one . Both basically for our benifit and not a divine benifit . reply to post by vethumanbeing

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Slightly interesting theory, imho.

I'm skeptical that God will bother with anything but the real deal in Jerusalem in such a critical time period.

I suspect God has some surprises in store for the AC . . . whether vis a vis the Ark of the Covenant or whatever.

I just don't see it as God's nature to mess with copies or counterfeits when it comes to His priorities and Jacob's kids. I can't think of a single evidence of that in all of Scripture.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
SimonPeterin response to Veteranhumanbeing

SimonPeterThe Ark of the Covenant , the real one and the copy do exist and will be a real important artifact for the Antichrist to be seen with in his attempt to make people believe his is the Lord as with the Temple . Ron Wiat found I believe the copy Ark under the Temple grounds in one of the unknown tunnels and caverns which was actually the limestone quarry . The other before the Ethiopian trip I do believe is the real one . Both basically for our benifit and not a divine benifit .

Nice outside of the box thinking (pun intended) SimonPeter. I have a problem with the one guarded in Ethiopea because its made of wood only (wait, how do I know this). The Ark carried radioactive Uranium and should be encased in 24c gold; the only known metal to shield this energyform as in its causing of a fatal destruction (burns) to the human bodies internal organs. There were 3, one dropped from a bridge into a gorge and lost, the other two? (of course this would be considered urban legend 101 and laughable); any opinions on who would benefit by having one in its posession? You say the Anti-christ may; who possibly is your first, second or third candidates? What is the human benefit? The devine are not allowed to meddle in this 3D construct anymore; but I suppose if it exists (someone has it) will look at it and say "can I turn this thing into an awesome outdoor bar-be-que, no propane needed".

edit on 10-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I wonder how you came by your far out claim that the Ark was only wood and it contained Uranium and also that there was three ?
First of all the best lay person explanation for the Gold Lining inside and out is that ; This time environment we live in is controlled by the Suns radiation . This is possibly why man lived so long before the flood and died much quicker after .Think how much further man advanced with that life span, all lost to the flood as would be with us under the same conditions . The water above the earth as told of before it ever rained effectively blocked the deadly radiation . God and Angles existed on earth before the Flood . It was after the flood that God required a if you will a shielded Ark in the Holy of Holies where he visited once a year . This Ark he did not want to be contaminated by people thus the deaths for looking in or touching it . Extreme radiation exposure of the magnitude that could be shielded within the Arks parameters would not kill quickly . People would not fall dead as told . An electrically charged vessel could not kill just looking inside without contact and would have to have a complete circuit to ground to kill then .

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The Ark in Ethiopia was the one reported to have the Tablets in it . The one Ron Wyatt found was suspected of being the copy . Israel was reported to have made a black ops type of a trip to Ethiopia and brought something back and some people also .
As for which one has the Tablets in it , do you want to check and see ?
God does not need the Temple or the Ark . But the AC does . 2nd Thess .chapter 2 is the plan that God has delegated to the AC to execute . Yes God has given marching orders to Satan . This might very well be the " Strong Delusion " that God sends that those that have been loved the Devil will not be allowed to call on the name of Jesus .John 3:16 . During the events of the Tribulation even the willfully unbelieving will seek a higher power to save them . All of the signs and symbols of the glittering gold and massive stones of the Temple will impress them .The AC will become their deity . I think that "Leave me for I never knew you " thing kicks in there with the Strong Delusion .
I think we will know soon !

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
d/p

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
SimonPeter
reply to post by Veteranhumanbeing

SimonPeter I wonder how you came by your far out claim that the Ark was only wood and it contained Uranium and also that there was three ?

There were 3 world civilizations needing a boosted jumpstart, not just the area of Judea; these arks also existed in Tibet, and in Mesoamerica/Guatamala. What was their purpose; you realize demigods at this time were interfering. Uranium came from UR. It was the percieved "lifeforce" to be cherished as it was radioactive. Radioactivity is what powers your heart pump; a sacred energyform that modern Scientists still do not understand as the prime energy force for giving a body ANIMATION (its the spark that ticks your heart.

SimonPeter First of all the best lay person explanation for the Gold Lining inside and out is that ; This time environment we live in is controlled by the Suns radiation .

No kidding, its the powerhouse of the living body/heart.

SimonPeterThis is possibly why man lived so long before the flood and died much quicker after .Think how much further man advanced with that life span, all lost to the flood as would be with us under the same conditions .

Experiments fail is all that I can add. Not just the mammal or aquatic animal species, the humanform failed many times in its construction, what you see now walking or as a pet was vetted/destroyed and restarted as specie. Never gave up.

SimonPeterThe water above the earth as told of before it ever rained effectively blocked the deadly radiation . God and Angles existed on earth before the Flood . It was after the flood that God required a if you will a shielded Ark in the Holy of Holies where he visited once a year . This Ark he did not want to be contaminated by people thus the deaths for looking in or touching it . Extreme radiation exposure of the magnitude that could be shielded within the Arks parameters would not kill quickly . People would not fall dead as told . An electrically charged vessel could not kill just looking inside without contact and would have to have a complete circuit to ground to kill then .

YOU called the Angels what they actually are ARCHANGLES (or the designers). It was a slow death, and this ideaform of 'leprosy' (existing then) was the result of being too close to this device. Im still on the fence regarding leprosy (virus or what) is there any evidence it was in Solomons Temple at all? Radioactive activity isnt on that 'needs grounding like a 120/240 wire', its a phenomenon, an activity exhibited by a property of elements; spontainiously emitting radiation resulting in changes of the nuclei of atoms of the element (no hard explaination as to the purpose of this energy transfer) except it is a part of our daily lives and causes the heart to tick tock.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Far out man ! Real far out ! Is that ionizing radiation or electromagnetic radiation . Really I got to go .

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

SimonPeter

Far out man ! Real far out ! Is that ionizing radiation or electromagnetic radiation . Really I got to go .

Its both. Ionizing is the cause the functioning of the electromagnetic componant. What? its a 3 to 1 ratio. Oxygen/hydrogen. You would know this best in your awareness of the occational ozone smells like as a (lightening storm strike). Its also magnetic because the strikes happen with limestone, granite or quartz crystaline formations that are earthbounded conduits. Its just an energy form expressing itself in the physical domaine.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The Ark is beneath Golgatha!

Murgatroid gets a cookie!

The Ark of the Covenant was found in a cave 20 feet directly below the spot where Jesus was crucified. It has been one of the most fiercely attacked discoveries in history.

Snipped

So he returned home to the US, and began to research as to whether or not the Ark could be in that area. He discovered that 2Chronicles 35:3 is the last reference to the Ark of the Covenant, and verse 19 tells us that this was in the year 621 BC, just 35 years before the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple by Nebuchadnezzar. It says that the Ark was in the temple at that time. When the Babylonian army besieged Jerusalem, they built a siege wall around the city, not allowing anyone or anything in or out of the city.

source

edit on 18-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

randyvs

The Ark is beneath Golgatha!

Murgatroid gets a cookie!

The Ark of the Covenant was found in a cave 20 feet directly below the spot where Jesus was crucified. It has been one of the most fiercely attacked discoveries in history.

Snipped

So he returned home to the US, and began to research as to whether or not the Ark could be in that area. He discovered that 2Chronicles 35:3 is the last reference to the Ark of the Covenant, and verse 19 tells us that this was in the year 621 BC, just 35 years before the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple by Nebuchadnezzar. It says that the Ark was in the temple at that time. When the Babylonian army besieged Jerusalem, they built a siege wall around the city, not allowing anyone or anything in or out of the city.

source

There was a second ARK . The one Ron found was a copy which Solomon's son left when he fled with the real one .Evidently God had it with Solomon's idolatry and prohibited him from chasing down his and Sheba's son .

edit on 18-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I too am in total agreement with this article which Murgatroid has posted and given links to. There is also a belief that it was hidden by Jeremiah on Mt Nebo. However I believe that it was hidden under the Temple Mount for the express purpose of fullfilling the Covenant and that somehow God planned this all out maybe even at the very beggining and it will be brought forth for the people in the very near future. I'd also venture to say that I would be wary of anyone just saying they discovered the Ark and bring it forth so as to be positive that it is not some false prophet who would do such a thing to decieve many people....the Jews amongst them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join