It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a dream, then it comes true the next day?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Does this happen to anyone else here?

I have many dreams in a night, it is more like a bunch of information packed into a night. For instance, I had a dream about a member here: wildtimes, she messaged me and I even read the message. When I woke up, I checked ATS, and the message was there word for word.

Another dream last night was the lady at Zaxbys holding my tray of food up in the air while handing it to me, and I asked could she set it down so I could put my drink on the tray. This happened exactly, as it did in the dream.

Even down to the details, things play out exactly like they do in the dream.

So, the question is: Is it me seeing what will happen, or am I simply reliving that day?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Well, friend. You are already aware of the weirdness (hinkatude?) (hinkyness?) that I experience.

I have had dreams that later were actualized as well.....

I've also experienced weird waking feelings of "sympathethic pain" (when a bff of mine back in college was in a car wreck and her spine was severed....my back hurt all day.) Or, thinking of a long-time-ago friend, and then they call.

Anyway..............
I'm getting weary now.
All this spiritual stuff really does take energy!!
Thanks for the OP, S/F!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
thats youre soul doing rehersals

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
thats youre soul doing rehersals

For? To be prepared for the upcoming day?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

i was kidding, i get dejavu all the time and it freaks me out

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have had a dream where it has come true the next day, I dreamed i met this really hot girl at a coffee shop & she started to have a conversation to me, when i woke up i went to a coffee shop i usually go to all the time and it so happen a really hot girl just stat next to me and started talking to me, ahaha to make it even ironic i started telling her about the dream.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
I have had a dream where it has come true the next day, I dreamed i met this really hot girl at a coffee shop & she started to have a conversation to me, when i woke up i went to a coffee shop i usually go to all the time and it so happen a really hot girl just stat next to me and started talking to me, ahaha to make it even ironic i started telling her about the dream.

Did she get freaked out by it, or found it interesting?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I have had dreams that come true all my life. I may go years before I can remember dreaming at all. When I do it is about something vital and will come true with in 72 hours. Usually more like 48 hours. They will usually not be in exact detail but close enough. The last time was about a year ago. I had a dream that one of my daughters had died. I was troubled by it all day and contacted my two daughters who are red haired since that was all I could see in the dream. Everything seemed normal in our conversations. It was later that evening that my dog who was named Lucy and had a red coat of hair met her demise. I hate dreaming because the only time I remember dreaming it is always something bad is going to happen. They are like warnings to me but there has never been anything I can do to change the outcome.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
within the last 12 months i have had 1 dream come true and 1 vision come true

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

They are like warnings to me but there has never been anything I can do to change the outcome.

Have you ever tried? Or, is the result, nothing you could have done anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

I can explain those zoned out moments, but I will do that in private message.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I just had a dream premonition last week. Was dreaming that my wife and I were checking out this tree stump in my x girlfriends yard and the x gf sticks her head out a window and goes HEY!! What are you doing here?! And we ran away..lol

3 days later the x girlfriend shows up ringing my apartment door.
Have not seen or heard from her in many years as she was stalking me before and I had a hell of a time getting her to go away.

I used to have them alot when I was into meditation. Now I am getting back into meditation and the dreams are starting again

edit on 14-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by truthseeker10

I can explain those zoned out moments, but I will do that in private message.

i look forward to your input

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

From what i know, there is two possibility of this reason.
First is yourself reaching far enough and enough power to "sense" the future.Mostly when this happen, the dream will be out of body experience and start with the journey going up.

The second one is come from "someone else" that in many culture named differently, as guardian, assistant, guardian angel,tutor etc.
Normally they will send an info not as open, but kind in some code, because of the different of energy and vibrating level. When the dream and real life is exactly the same, it mean you both reach the same level frequency or in tune.
Guardian itself can be vary for everyone,some have an old and powerfull enough to do things, but in general basically they just want to make the best of you from what they know and able.

Usually dream like that, for just short time later in life and not a big thing in life is sort of a way of guardian to make you believe them, in short word they can be trust in a way of their ability. Soon it will lead into something else that important.
The way you have a dream like a pack of information indicate that your dream ell in second criteria, from someone else.
Things like this can be really usefull in life or not, depends how you see it. But it usually come with another responsibility, to help other in some way. Anyway it is something you should be greatfull about.

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I dreamed I was riding in the car with my mother and grandmother going down a particular part of our street, and they were talking about something, not important. It was a couple of days later this happened EXACTLY the way I dreamed it. I was young then, about six or seven years old. I don't think I've had any since then.

IMO, these "dreams" are us taking a spiritual journey into the future during our sleep. When the event comes true in "real life" we remember "dreaming" it. I've read when this happens it is a "sign" we are on the right path we chose before being born.
edit on 10/15/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yes, I have had a dream like this once before. It was quite a simple dream. I think I may have been 14 or 15. I was standing on my patio at night, and looking at an amazing, clear and starry sky. But the thing about the stars in my dream is that they were panning across the sky so fast. My dream mind thought nothing of it, but it was beautiful nonetheless. Nothing else happened in the dream.

Fast forward to the next night..

I was on my patio, looking up at the sky. It was strikingly clear, but with a few, wispy clouds. I was in awe for a second, because it looked like all the bright stars were moving across the sky, rather quickly.. I thought it was a fleet of UFOs or something!

But I soon realized it was the few wispy clouds moving quickly across the sky that made it look like it was the stars that were actually moving fast.

It didn't even click to me until I went inside, that I had dreamt of this exact scenario the previous night.
edit on 15-10-2012 by free_form because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hope youre still reading this far down the page OP, my father once told me when this happened to him.

He was a train driver in the 80's and 90's and he dreamt one night that he was looking in the train's rear-view mirror and just saw the train carts behind him collapsing from the rail. When he went to work he told one of the fellow drivers to be careful out there and described his dream to him.

The next day the fellow driver from the day before told my father, ''You shouldnt dream'' and went on to tell him that he too was looking in his rear view mirror and saw the carts collapsing.

Since that day he calls me every now and again in a wild pannic and asks if im alright because he had a bad dream about me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

That is one of the problems with having dream premonitions, once you have some, you start to worrry that other dreams you have will come true. I know that one.
I have had a lot of scary dreams that I hope were just dreams.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
i know this is off topic but lastnite i saw a small but bright flame in mid air in my room
couldnt sleep for hours after. any ideas jhill

cant remember if i was awake or dreaming within a dream, pretty sure i was awake.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
i know this is off topic but lastnite i saw a small but bright flame in mid air in my room
couldnt sleep for hours after. any ideas jhill

cant remember if i was awake or dreaming within a dream, pretty sure i was awake.

It was another from above, they were going to attempt to speak to you, but you showed signs of fear. It will come around again for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join