It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs at RedBull stratos launch [ oct 9 - 2012 ]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Although there were shots of earth, the one that was clear and rotating fast (with lots of little UFO's flying in the background) was a screensaver backdrop not a real image. I was looking at it and thinking they must have put those UFO's in there to make it look active and more realistic but clearly not real. As for the other UFO claims, I called it out while watching it live that this thread would spring up. I even kept my eyes peeled just so I can see at which point people would start claiming ET's. Anyways, I even stated: Hey, I am looking at 40% of the earth live and none of them ET buggers. Let it be. Can't we have one thread about science/space without having little green critters involved. Don't get me wrong, I believe they exist, in fact I have brunch with one every Thursday.

But seriously, so the aliens were up there with their hyper-deminsional spacecraft taking a cruise and looked to their right and one alien said to the other: "Holy crap Valkerinel, look at that massive balloon! Can you believe it? Seriously, how did they create that? You better radio back to mothership, I think we have a serious threat!'

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d

But seriously, so the aliens were up there with their hyper-deminsional spacecraft taking a cruise and looked to their right and one alien said to the other: "Holy crap Valkerinel, look at that massive balloon! Can you believe it? Seriously, how did they create that? You better radio back to mothership, I think we have a serious threat!'

Haha That was joke of the Day .
They must be surprised at seeing him jump from that height . They must have taken his pics .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I also want to add this:

It surprises me that so many people will do nothing else but search pictures of sky photos and scan for UFO's. I don't understand this. Here is why.

Are you doing this because your not convinced they exist or because you are convinced. If it's the prior you needn't look any further than Buzz Aldrin "Obelisk on Phobos" or Edger Mitchell "many races of aliens". That should be enough right there for you. THese guys are astronauts with a lengthy resume and well aware of government secret status yet they still disclose small kernels of information. Notice how neither gave a direct account of their experience because it would violate their secrecy agreement but it is ok to share he said/she said. But again look at the sources, if these guys are trusted by our government to use such sophisticated technology since the 60's and they are coming out saying we need an investigating, then well, we need an investigation.

If you are already convinced then why go through all the trouble and stress trying to pull a needle from a haystack? Are you just looking to prove the government wrong or do you believe everything the government says. Case in point: Saddam had nuclear weapons - false; The death of our ambassador in Lybia happened from a protest of a retarded video.....yup, that's a big no; I can go on and on about how the government gets it wrong, so why do you care that they don't acknowledge the existence of UFO's? Most of them are idiots anyway and don't believe they are real and the ones that know are not in the public arena, they sit in dark recesses of political life. In fact, if the government actually went out and said aliens are real is when I would become a complete sceptic. The fact that they deny their existence only provides further proof they are real. The government knows and are lying is very likely, the government simply doesn't know also a slight possibility but the government knows they don't exist and is being truthful HAHAHAHAHAHAHA show me one context of our government being truthful about anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
OP you might want to search before making new threads...

ATS red bull live feed & possible UFO

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981

Yes -- and those same kinds of weather balloons could be seen bobbing along in the sky in your live feed from Tuesday's first (aborted) attempt of the jump.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981

And What do you think of other videos posted in this thread ?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
...they are making controlled manouvers...

Please explain the difference between "controlled manouvers" and balloons bobbing in the wind?

As the OPs video just looks like a balloon bobbing around.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here is another video titled : Large white UFO orb near Red Bull space jump capsule

This one is published on oct 9 ,2012 . There is one suspicious object

edit on 15-10-2012 by Albioriix because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is the worst UFO topic I've clicked in months and it makes me embarrassed to believe in UFO's and Aliens.

If you see anything other than Weather Balloons or a Falling piece of ice, you're delusional

Animated ? Don't take me wrong but i want to ask you , How do you know ? I thought the background video was taken by Satellite .

Common Sense? I'm sorry but all it takes is a bit of logic and one can see that is clearly a image stuck on loop. The earth does more than 1 full rotation in the 3 minute span of that video, think about that for a second. The earth, completing multiple rotations...In the span of 3 minutes.

All that time you've spent looking for something out of nothing culd have been spent learning something useful so that you don't say something foolish like "I thought that was a live feed taken by Satellite" when literally everything about the image you are looking at says the opposite.

Sorry if this is rude but honestly I'm tired of people grouped in with people like the ones in this topic because I believe in UFOs and Aliens so its hard to be polite about these things.
edit on 15-10-2012 by MCJustJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Seems the thread topic here is not the actual subject matter of the post that I was looking at, although it was closed with a redirection to here. That thread was solely about about an object that went downward past the open capsule door. It could have been ice, or a larger piece of ice, than when the door was first opened. Whatever, it reflected the sunlight and went into shade. Or possibly, some secondary light reflection to the camera, and not ice. The jumper moves forward at the time, that could be related or just co-incidence.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Two confirmed sightings from the livefeed. Mother and daughter.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-10-2012 by PINGi14 because: Sightings marked for idunseenufin' ppl

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join