It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs at RedBull stratos launch [ oct 9 - 2012 ]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

This is the sort of thing et likes to observe, et's let there craft be filmed so we who know, know

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

Someone said on the comments.....
This is taken from the day the jump was cancelled... due to HEAVY WINDS.
So there is literally no reason to believe they're anything other than balloons. They would've used loads for equipment/camera equipment and so on, its not like they would've used choppers for this.
Although on the UFO side of things, they are in Roswell new mexico after all.......
edit on 15-10-2012 by Wongbeedman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe

Originally posted by Damsel
Sometimes a weather balloon is just a weather balloon.

and sometimes its not
why would a weather balloon be up that high

Because they are exactly trhe same as the weather ballon used to lift RedBull Stratos to 128000 feet ! DUH!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
reply to post by xszawe

Reading comprehension and the ability to listen/watch videos explaining the weather devices used for this project must have been thrown out the window for this project...

Red Bull Stratos: Embrace Ignorance.

dont feed the trolls bro

New member.......+ cant be shown facts.......= probably a troll , they will sort themselves out

hmm lots of new members on this thread pushing this UFO agenda on this launch.....

Curiously all have the same writting style
edit on 15-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Puh! When I was watching the live feed, I saw ice fall from above the door and I said, watch the UFO threads that will pop up in the UFO forum, too funny..

Here's the post

okay where did the original video go of him at the door go?
edit on 15-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

I think I might have seen a different video on a similar thread,... or I'm losing it.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
Puh! When I was watching the live feed, I saw ice fall from above the door and I said, watch the UFO threads that will pop up in the UFO forum, too funny..

Here's the post

TOO FUNNY. Stars all around for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
In My opinion , Those 2 objects are not weather balloon. They are UFOs .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albioriix

On the broadcast of the jump on the discovery channel, they showed those "bobbing" objects (the ones in the OP video), and said they were weather balloons on tethers that were taking wind readings at various altitudes.

As for the other video showing the thing fall in front of the open door right before Felix stepped outside the capsule -- that could have been ice debris. We could see all of the ice fall in front of the opening at the moment the door opened, so it seems quite possible that the object seen later fall in front f the opening was also ice.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
weather ballons go up until they burst,not left and right or round and round.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

On the broadcast of the jump on the discovery channel, they showed those "bobbing" objects (the ones in the OP video), and said they were weather balloons on tethers that were taking wind readings at various altitudes.

As far official views from Mainstream Media , I don't buy what they say . Anything that is suspicious are labelled weather balloon .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Octagon

Title : UFO ON FELIX BAUMGARTNERS RED BULL STRATOS CAPSULE ON LIVE FEED 10-14-2012 HD

edit on 14-10-2012 by Octagon because: (no reason given)

Am not sure regarding what was that flying down so fast . I label that 'Unidentified'

edit on 15-10-2012 by Albioriix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

As far official views from Mainstream Media , I don't buy what they say . Anything that is suspicious are labelled weather balloon .

Yeah -- but I also saw them on that TV broadcast, and they looked just like weather balloons to me (even before anyone said they were)...

...I mean, they were there for hours -- beige-colored balls bobbing around in the same location, obviously on a tether. Plus, considering they needed to take wind readings at various altitudes, I didn't need the mainstream media to tell me the obvious -- those were the balloons from which they were getting those wind readings.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Albioriix

While I don't know for sure what that object is, there was debris (most likely ice) that fell in front of the opening when the door was first opened (as seen at the :46 mark in the video below). I suppose the other object falling in from to the opening could have been more ice.

edit on 10/15/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

By any chance did you happen to call a North Dakota radio station recently complaining about deer-crossing signs?
*facepalm*

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Do you see any anomaly in the space in this video around 1:50 , 2:10 and 2:50 seconds ?

edit on 15-10-2012 by Albioriix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
A very fast one ..mmm.......really?...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

That background graphic they used (showing the rapidly spinning Earth) was not real. It was simply an animated graphic.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

That background graphic they used (showing the rapidly spinning Earth) was not real. It was simply an animated graphic.

Animated ? Don't take me wrong but i want to ask you , How do you know ? I thought the background video was taken by Satellite .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Animated ? Don't take me wrong but i want to ask you , How do you know ? I thought the background video was taken by Satellite .

Because it didn't look real to me -- judging by the speed of the rotating earth, the look of the land portions of the earth itself, and the fact the lit part of the earth was always in frame (never the dark part).

How do you know it was a video taken by a satellite?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Because it didn't look real to me -- judging by the speed of the rotating earth, the look of the land portions of the earth itself, and the fact the lit part of the earth was always in frame (never the dark part).

How do you know it was a video taken by a satellite?

Why Satellite view ? Because we can clearly see the outer surface of the earth and the space in the above video

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join