It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs at RedBull stratos launch [ oct 9 - 2012 ]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by xszawe

Originally posted by MmmPie
reply to post by xszawe

Just stop...for your sake and everyone else here...just stop. They ARE weather balloons, if you had been paying attention to this Project, you would have realized this since the first attempt...

Those are for this duba## topic.

you are entitled to your opinion
but to me this looks like the proof that cant be denied
we are not alone

No, you are alone in you ridiculous assertion.

Nobody is saying UFOs are not real, just that these are weather balloons, get a grip.

after now just watching the video
i now agree those are ballons

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

we are going
sadly you will be probably be left behind
reply to post by xszawe

Where are we going?

And why will I be left behind?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Title : UFO ON FELIX BAUMGARTNERS RED BULL STRATOS CAPSULE ON LIVE FEED 10-14-2012 HD

edit on 14-10-2012 by Octagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

Ok, I watched this live and when Felix opened the hatch initially some debris fell down from the outside of the capsule, I dunno what it was, ice maybe, but that's what I think this is.

Observe at :47 seconds.

edit on 14-10-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

Just a quick question. Do you actually read the replies to your threads, or just post them.....

Des

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Octagon

Just a quick question. Do you actually read the replies to your threads, or just post them.....

Des

Actually i read the replies but i hesitate to reply . I am not used to critisizm

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oops double posted cause I'm a douche like that somtimes.
edit on 14-10-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
OP I was gonna star and flag you but you just made 3 threads of the same content in like 3 minute?????

I don't know if you know this or not, but making more threads won't get you more attention, it will get you less, as it is very unappreciated to spam the same material.

Cool stuff, wander what it was, too bad I won't stick around to find out, I would star and flag you but.......ya that.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

Op don't get discouraged, by all us haters, my olny complaint is the number of threads you posted, I thought it was very interesting content, I just noticed your still kinda new, so I will lay off on the A-holeishness( is that even a word?)

I will still give your your star and flag, I just wanted to give you some crap first, I do that somtimes, doesn't mean I don't like ya, just means I'm a douche.

Nice avi BTW, it is a great pic!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

Actually i read the replies but i hesitate to reply . I am not used to critisizm

Then I think you may be in the WRONG place my friend... No offense intended. But be it here, or youtube, or any other site on the entire internet if you are going to post just about anything...you are going to get some form of criticism no matter WHAT you post about...lol

edit on 14-10-2012 by chaos79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2012 by chaos79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

The video uploaded was from 10/9 and according to the mission details there were weather balloons used to detect wind speed.. The highest allowable speed for a go was 3mph. On 10/9 the wind speed was 20mph +/- and why the mission was delayed. This rate of wind speed (20mph +) would cause the balloons to fly erratically and therefore possibly explain the anomalies as seen on the op's video from 10/9. Now if someone could produce a similar video from today 10/14 showing the same erratic behavior it would be more compelling since the max allowable wind speed for a go was 3mph and since the mission was executed we know that there was not enough wind today to cause erratic movement. If such a video exists I don't believe the weather balloon theory would explain it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

why doesn't the image show rather than the links?
edit on 14-10-2012 by Willease because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I live in Roswell, New Mexico I watched the whole thing today. I did not see one single thing I'd consider a UFO. I have though seen some interesting things flying and gliding around Roswell at times. Things I would consider a UFO. I though did not see anything I would consider a UFO today.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
chinese weather lanterns with faulty stabalizers.

can see how the vid mite catch someones attention.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Willease

Great video clips !!, that certainly doesn't look like a weather balloon reacting to winds. Stratospheric winds can reach 100 mph but they move horizontally and this object is moving straight down so its not likely a balloon. Could have been a meteorite but it has no burn trail. Must have been his guardian angel mission control spoke of ?
edit on 14-10-2012 by teresaboato1 because: added info

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You realize this was a shot from the ground right? Look at the lower left hand corner towards the beginning of the video. Some guy walking around... Video may be a little sucky, but full-screen it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wolffe69

Yes the op's video is from the ground but I was remarking on the video clips "willease" had posted from the capsule right before the jump. Check them out

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
there appears to be some confusion here.

item 1,the original post, balloons that are tethered to the ground. If you took the time to watch the footage that preceded this, you would have seen lots of people on the ground, balloons all over the place, the commentary talking about the balloons moving in the wind. If you think these are UFO's... you should be taken off the internet and kept away from everyday life, for the sake of your own health.

the 2nd item, which has been merged with this thread is an anomaly falling downwards when the capsule hatch door is opened. This is not the original claim, this is not what people are claiming is a balloon ffs.

ATS is an excellent example of how most of the human race have lost all perspective and common sense.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'm loving the weather balloons at Roswell discussion....haven't we been here before?

For the record, I agree that they are weather balloons...this time anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join