It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a person ever spooked you so bad you just want to get away from them by any means possible?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

Wow, seriously creepy! The kid seems weirder than the guy. Was that the younger or older girl? What, if anything, did the other child do? The woman being so silent seems odd, too. I have kids, and I can't imagine not speaking at all in a store with them.

reply to post by Dutchowl

Wow, sounds like he would have been the wrong guy to confront. I think I would have been watching the news for unsolved stabbings!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by ArtisticOne

Sounds like you have a talent for intimidating as needed. Both those cases, it sounds like it WAS needed, too. Your size surely doesn't hurt a bit, either.

Weird thing, though....I have had people react tome that way, and I am NOT physically scary. it is possible, I believe, to project a lot through the eyes. We know they have energy, and that's why you can feel someone watching you. I think, with some, that can be much stronger, and if the person is threatening, in a good was, as in your case, or in a bad way, it's more obvious.

I agree with the above, everyone has had that "someone is watching me" feeling and for me it is about 90% of the time accurate.

Thanks for adding to the thread.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Here's another one that I often wonder about. My brother( moreso than me) was into EBAY and looked up local items, art antiques, collectibles, memorobelia, etc. as a hobby. I would check out things too to see if anything caught my interest. One book came up from a local doctor that wa spublished about the turn of the century or a little earlier. It was titled " Negro folklore and voodoo of the Caribbean", or something. He was in the army and stationed in Haiti and/or Cuba.in the later 1800s.
Now POW WOW is a local PA tradition and theres a good if obscure Donald Sutherland movie about it if you ever get a chance to watch it. I'd say theres a good chance some of that may have been true as described in the movie, but thats something I'm not eager to discuss. So this was an intriguing opportunity to get a book from a local author on a subject that I was interested in.
My brother was aware of the book and we worked together nights at the same store. The night before the auction deadline of the next morning, we were working. I was going to go over to my brother and ask him if I should bid on it or if he wanted to when wround the corner of the aisle a customer walked past.
It was an elderly black gentleman, dressed in white. Like painters clothes, but all white. He looked old but it was hard to exactly say if he was really old old or just " weathered". He was gray, hair and skin. And he had a stoma patch on his throat. He never looked at me and just turned the corner.
I got a very bad feeling about that man. I'm not sure if it was evil, negative or just a warning( maybe he was a ghost or an angel) but I got the feeling not to buy that book. I waited a few minutes until I was sure he was gone and went up to my brother. Right off he asked me if I saw that guy. I said yes. I then said what I was going to ask him and he said he was just thinking about that book too when he saw him.
We agreed that it was probably best we just let that book go.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

edit on 27-5-2013 by Iwinder because: double post

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Interesting post, could it be just thinking about the book brought this on?

Who knows but many thanks for adding to the thread.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Maybe drugs, mental deficiencies or just plain evil - I was showing a rental to this guy who I'd been talking to and suddenly got a very bad feeling about. Wasn't his eyes but his entire persona, for some reason I did not feel comfortable letting the guy behind me. I was showing the place and letting him wander through on his own. Figured it was safer to keep one eye on him at all times. Needless to say he didn't get a call back. lol

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The youngest kid was the one who was following and staring at me. The guy was creepy, made me uncomfortable. I thought it was connected to a UFO sighting I had.

But the little girl was REALLY strange. I really got the strong impression that this little girl wasn't a little girl. It sounds weird. But this family felt very unearthly.

The woman just had a big grin on her face with thick make-up. Never said peep.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I suspect that feeling is accurate for most people!

Very creepy!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Iwinder

Maybe drugs, mental deficiencies or just plain evil - I was showing a rental to this guy who I'd been talking to and suddenly got a very bad feeling about. Wasn't his eyes but his entire persona, for some reason I did not feel comfortable letting the guy behind me. I was showing the place and letting him wander through on his own. Figured it was safer to keep one eye on him at all times. Needless to say he didn't get a call back. lol

I understand just what you were feeling, for some reason if you do not experience something like you and I have it is very difficult to explain/express yourself as in what you felt at "that moment"

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Shameless bump, looking for any more personal stories that apply to this thread.

Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join