Has a person ever spooked you so bad you just want to get away from them by any means possible?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
First thing that comes to mind....

You said a new car came in and you wondered who would drive a new car and not wash it.
So you looked at the guy when he got out of the car...maybe your expression when you
looked at him conveyed a different message to him than you intended....may be was
freaked out, or wondering why you were looking at him. Maybe he thought you started
the staring contest.

At five foot something and 125 lbs, maybe he has developed that stare of his to scare bullies.

And maybe he went home and told his wife the very same story you told your wife....???
edit on 15-10-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

Excellent post, that never crossed my mind but it sure makes a lot of sense pertaining to what happened to me.

I don't recall giving him any looks at all, just thinking to myself as he pulled in what a nice car why not take care of it?

Great addition and thanks.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus
I sometimes wonder if experiences like these (I've had one or two similar) may have something to do with our past lives. If you believe that sort of thing (which I do) it makes complete sense.

My husband has a mate that comes round now and again. Sound guy, he's never done anything harmful to me or mine, and my husband trusts him with the kids, he comes to our parties, pops in for a cuppa etc. Honestly, I have no idea why, but this guy creeps me out. All our other friends know how I feel about him, my husband is very understanding, and I've even had a conversation to this person about how I feel. He was the one who pointed at the possibility of a past life connection.

I don't know what to make of these gut instincts we get regarding other beings. All I know is: If my energy says no, no matter how hard I try, it's a no!

Thanks for sharing your story here, I really like your last line, I don't think I could have fought off the urge to leave it was that powerful.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Very nice post and a good thing you shook that guy I believe, but just like me you will probably never know for sure if your gut was correct.
Thanks for adding to the thread.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Hi OP,

Does your race has to do with anything, was the stare guy different race than you?

There have been lot of incidents involving gas stations, maybe the other guy thought you were "up to no good"?

If someone did that to me, i would have nod my head and say "whats up?"

Also i hope this area had other people near by, if its a lonely place i would freak too lol

No to your race question, both of us being white, It was not secluded and it was daylight.
I did not want to even look at him after my failed attempt to stare him down, no way was I going to speak to him.

Its possible he thought I was up to no good, but I was there a couple of minutes before he pulled in and the stare started as soon as he got out of his car.

Thanks much for the post.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I read your post and mulled it over for a little while before responding. I have had scary experiences with people but, being the person I am, I got to know them because my need to know was greater than my fear. This worked fine till the last couple of years. I found out this person that scared me frozen was really kind but, considered that he was removed from the order of man and kindness because of past events. It was so intense I had to end the friendship.

Now on the other hand, I have met people in stores and just walking down the street where there was such a wonderful sense of wellbeing that I actually had to stop them and get to know them. Some of these people are still friends today and I consider them as gifts to my world.

I would say look for the balance in your life where attraction to people is as strong as repulsion and focus there. Because the sense of pure evil or doom is not what one wants to have on their minds all the time. I can tell you are worried about it in a deep spiritual way. So just turn your head and look at the opposite.

May peace and comfort find you and keep you. Offer these kind souls what you can from your own experience and do not let fear or shyness stop you from getting to know people that pull you in a positive way.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Sitting in a Pub one night. Tall guy, with long hair and a black leather jacket comes in, not a regular and does not order anything. Just stares right at me and says "Do I know you"? I have never seen the guy and tell him I don't know him. Still staring me down I tell a friend I got a bad feeling and they agree we get up go outside for a bit come back in and he's gone.

Typically when I am in a pub I miss out on stuff and my pub is pretty harmless not a lot of fighters. Also when I have had a pint or two I am happy and not real paranoid. I had already had several but I just knew this guy was bad news...
edit on 15-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Thanks very much for your very insightful post.
I won't let this deter me from meeting people, I just hope it never happens again.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well... I play this game called Starcraft 2 and was doing a 2v2 match with a friend. Suddenly, one of the team mates on the other team quit.

At this point, the remaining team member told us to give him some time, that his team mate had attacked his miners, and that he had to recover.

We watched the replay, and it turns out that the remaining player actually attacked his own team-mate's miners in order to get him to quit so that he could use his base to help build his army.

I'm trained in psychology, and I'm pretty sure this guy was a psychopath. In this situation, it is best to not have anything to do with them.

If you think you understand evil, you have no comprehension of what a psychopath is capable of. They are capable of things that you wouldn't even be able to see coming.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Sitting in a Pub one night. Tall guy, with long hair and a black leather jacket comes in, not a regular and does not order anything. Just stares right at me and says "Do I know you"? I have never seen the guy and tell him I don't know him. Still staring me down I tell a friend I got a bad feeling and they agree we get up go outside for a bit come back in and he's gone.

Typically when I am in a pub I miss out on stuff and my pub is pretty harmless not a lot of fighters. Also when I have had a pint or two I am happy and not real paranoid. I had already had several but I just knew this guy was bad news...

That is exactly how I felt except it was more of a dreadful feeling, one that I have never experienced before.
Thanks for sharing your story here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Thanks for the nice story and your thoughts, after reading your post I am glad I have no idea of what truly sick people are capable of.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yes, there's been a few occasions & one stands out from years ago. A customer who however looked the part, raised the hairs on my head, neck, arms.
A few inches taller than 6 ft., long black trenchcoat, 50s, salt/peppered grey/black slicked back thick hair just past his ears, moustache, piercing blue eyes.
Learned decades ago never to judge a book by its cover, although the vibes from this guy seemed just plain-- evol.
I later presumed high priest of sumthin'. Said the Lord's prayer for him right after he left. Well, I did say it was years ago...

Where or how do I note about hairs being connected to intuition? I recall at least 2 ats threads where arguments were thrown about this way and that.
Not to sway the topic, but YES its connected, and yes hair length is part of it.

One more note to the ladies -- it is very rare indeed that a man will ask for a woman's help, especially in physical situations. (Most) men are naturally wired to be the helper.
Be aware. Trust those hairs. They don't lie.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Poor old guy was probably dead-staring you because he was either:

A: Taking a crap in his Depends at the moment ( my baby son does that when he is doing his business, and I can tell he's doing it before he knows it)

B: Just had a mild stroke and was staring into space

C: Is on way too much old-people medication combos and was staring into dead-space

D: Some combination of A through C.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by abeverage

That is exactly how I felt except it was more of a dreadful feeling, one that I have never experienced before.
Thanks for sharing your story here.
Regards, Iwinder

Actually I felt like the guy was there to do me massive bodily harm or take my soul that is how freaky he seemed!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Yes, there's been a few occasions & one stands out from years ago. A customer who however looked the part, raised the hairs on my head, neck, arms.
A few inches taller than 6 ft., long black trenchcoat, 50s, salt/peppered grey/black slicked back thick hair just past his ears, moustache, piercing blue eyes.
Learned decades ago never to judge a book by its cover, although the vibes from this guy seemed just plain-- evol.
I later presumed high priest of sumthin'. Said the Lord's prayer for him right after he left. Well, I did say it was years ago...

Where or how do I note about hairs being connected to intuition? I recall at least 2 ats threads where arguments were thrown about this way and that.
Not to sway the topic, but YES its connected, and yes hair length is part of it.

One more note to the ladies -- it is very rare indeed that a man will ask for a woman's help, especially in physical situations. (Most) men are naturally wired to be the helper.
Be aware. Trust those hairs. They don't lie.

Good post and very good advice for the ladies indeed.

The thing with this guy I encountered there was nothing in his looks or demeanor that looked dangerous or off if you will, It was his stare and the bad feelings that just overwhelmed me at that moment.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Poor old guy was probably dead-staring you because he was either:

A: Taking a crap in his Depends at the moment ( my baby son does that when he is doing his business, and I can tell he's doing it before he knows it)

B: Just had a mild stroke and was staring into space

C: Is on way too much old-people medication combos and was staring into dead-space

D: Some combination of A through C.

Laughing here but on a serious note, he was not staring into space he was staring right at me even when I was driving around him he never took his eyes off of me.

Medication is a possibility if that were the case I hope he gets to his doctor very soon for a check up.

Thanks for adding to the thread.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I can relate to the "take my soul" feeling, I did not feel physically threatened it was something stronger than that, It is very hard to explain.

He just seemed to project evil for lack of a better word.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The loud guy screaming about how tough he is is the last guy you need to worry about.

He's putting on the show to compensate for his insecurities.

But the quiet guy in the corner who just stares at you, he's a potential real threat.

The louder and showier a guy is, the weaker he is.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Why did you try and stare him down? It will only provoke him. From his point of view, you are challenging him when you do that. And thats how people get hurt.

No need to be someone who can be pushed around, but no need to fight or challenge anyone until you are forced to. If he would have forced you into a situation where you cant leave, make sure your first hit disables him. Hit him in the throat, the eyes or the balls. There is no being fair in street fighting. But its always the last resort.

edit on 15-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
The loud guy screaming about how tough he is is the last guy you need to worry about.

He's putting on the show to compensate for his insecurities.

But the quiet guy in the corner who just stares at you, he's a potential real threat.

The louder and showier a guy is, the weaker he is.

I could not agree more with your post, that is right on the money from my personal experiences in life.

This guy was as quiet and still as they come.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

Why did you try and stare him down? It will only provoke him. From his point of view, you are challenging him because he is on that primal animal level with no spirituality.

edit on 15-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

Because right off the bat he was making me very nervous and my staring back at him was an attempt to stop him and thus stop the bad vibes I was getting.

Thanks for asking and posting.
Regards, Iwinder

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join