It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a person ever spooked you so bad you just want to get away from them by any means possible?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
reply to post by boncho

Two people have a gas station story. You should share location incase there is a psychotic person on the lose. Serial murderers as an example will have intense cravings for a victim. I would be taking the next step since two have reported this. It's not simply a coincidence.

Thanks very much for your addition to this thread, I am not certain where the other poster lives but I believe it is in North America.
I myself live in Southern Ontario so It could be a big area we are talking about.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Iwinder

Hey there Iwinder ...

I have to confess I haven't read every post so if someone else already suggested this then I apologise but to me it sounds like a classic case of 'pastlife recognition' ... in the sense that your soul and the soul of this other guy have met in a previous life and something bad / untowards happened between you ... someone mentioned the 'eyes being the mirror of the soul' I agree and when you looked at each other something was triggered but you were unable to bring it into your concious recall ... as a result it just freaked you out.

Woody

Fantastic post and many thanks for your adding to the mix, It was mentioned but not in the way you presented it and that gives me pause.
You are correct in saying that I was freaked out.
Why I have no idea but your thoughts might just be it.

Star for a great post.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Regarding the eyes, when I was younger I knew a guy with the weirdest eyes ever, very, very spooky. They were shifting between a werewolf feral yellow, and a penetrating grey. Which really was quite unnerving, though like me he was just a teenager, and in point of fact just a regular dude as far as i know. Still though this guy was pretty aggressive, and feared in my school, he was kinda like a gangster I guess, and his eyes surely helped him, it was damn near impossible to hold eye contact with him though. LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3nw0x1ng
Regarding the eyes, when I was younger I knew a guy with the weirdest eyes ever, very, very spooky. They were shifting between a werewolf feral yellow, and a penetrating grey. Which really was quite unnerving, though like me he was just a teenager, and in point of fact just a regular dude as far as i know. Still though this guy was pretty aggressive, and feared in my school, he was kinda like a gangster I guess, and his eyes surely helped him, it was damn near impossible to hold eye contact with him though. LOL

Thanks for posting your story, this guy that spooked me it was more his stare and his demeanor but the end result was the same for us both......that was uneasiness, avoiding eye contact with someone usually means you are spooked.

Much appreciated.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Two times for me:

First time was in Calif. and had approached a guy to build a custom guitar for James Brown to give to his lead guitar player on his birthday? or some other important time? Anyway I finally found the guy who was outside in a parking lot. As I approached him from behind it was as if the closer I got to him the colder and darker the air was?? I forced my way through the feeling and did manage to speak with him; three days later he was dead.

The time was in 1969 or 70 Cambodia. Had just received a briefing about resupply of a platoon trapped on a ridge-line needing ammo and smoke. The prior resupply ship had been shot up rather badly....The brief included a possible egress and exit of the ridge-line. ARA (aerial rocket artillery, 2 Cobra gun ships) were trying to suppress the NVA guys but were taking fire from both sides of the ridge; the friendlies we unable to mark their location accurately because they were out of smoke grenades..

When the briefing was over and the Major walked away from my aircraft all of a sudden it got deathly cold in the cockpit!!! I looked at Bob my co-pilot and he was starting to shiver too. It had to be well over 90 degrees where we were yet an arctic blast hit both of us...needless to say the egress and exit for the resupply was not followed and we were not shot at until we did our kick-out and peeled off the mountain ridge.....I was hauling A?? as fast and as low as the bird would go over the canopy of the jungle... they were bad shots or we were lucky for we took no rounds.

Coincidence or para-weird I don't know... but that is the way I remember what happened. Considering how long ago all that was and how fresh the feeling and memories are it made quite the impression on me to this very day.
edit on 27-3-2013 by 727Sky because: period

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Iwinder

Hey there Iwinder ...

I have to confess I haven't read every post so if someone else already suggested this then I apologise but to me it sounds like a classic case of 'pastlife recognition' ... in the sense that your soul and the soul of this other guy have met in a previous life and something bad / untowards happened between you ... someone mentioned the 'eyes being the mirror of the soul' I agree and when you looked at each other something was triggered but you were unable to bring it into your concious recall ... as a result it just freaked you out.

Woody

Fantastic post and many thanks for your adding to the mix, It was mentioned but not in the way you presented it and that gives me pause.
You are correct in saying that I was freaked out.
Why I have no idea but your thoughts might just be it.

Star for a great post.
Regards, Iwinder

Happy to be of help

Woody

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
Two times for me:

First time was in Calif. and had approached a guy to build a custom guitar for James Brown to give to his lead guitar player on his birthday? or some other important time? Anyway I finally found the guy who was outside in a parking lot. As I approached him from behind it was as if the closer I got to him the colder and darker the air was?? I forced my way through the feeling and did manage to speak with him; three days later he was dead.

The time was in 1969 or 70 Cambodia. Had just received a briefing about resupply of a platoon trapped on a ridge-line needing ammo and smoke. The prior resupply ship had been shot up rather badly....The brief included a possible egress and exit of the ridge-line. ARA (aerial rocket artillery, 2 Cobra gun ships) were trying to suppress the NVA guys but were taking fire from both sides of the ridge; the friendlies we unable to mark their location accurately because they were out of smoke grenades..

When the briefing was over and the Major walked away from my aircraft all of a sudden it got deathly cold in the cockpit!!! I looked at Bob my co-pilot and he was starting to shiver too. It had to be well over 90 degrees where we were yet an arctic blast hit both of us...needless to say the egress and exit for the resupply was not followed and we were not shot at until we did our kick-out and peeled off the mountain ridge.....I was hauling A?? as fast and as low as the bird would go over the canopy of the jungle... they were bad shots or we were lucky for we took no rounds.

Coincidence or para-weird I don't know... but that is the way I remember what happened. Considering how long ago all that was and how fresh the feeling and memories are it made quite the impression on me to this very day.
edit on 27-3-2013 by 727Sky because: period

Beauty of a post and right off the bat a Star for you sir.......
After a long time responding to posts on this thread I feel I can judge the legit and your post fits the bill to a Tee.

Thanks so much for posting here and telling it like it was.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

You want my honest opinion?

He has an unlocked third eye...aka partial to high functioning telepath with possibility of telepathic coercion abilities.

The reason I say this is because I know a lot about some of this through direct self-taught practice and observation. A mix of extreme observation, synchronicity, cause and effect, and temporal awareness lead me to a strange version of what I'm convinced many people unconciously have.

He was getting a rise out of scaring the living hell out of you.

Very #ing nasty creatures some "humans" are.
edit on 27-3-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Wow great post, you could very well be correct.

If you have read the whole thread which means ( you really have nothing to do because it is huge) you will discover that my wife is a Yoga teacher and taught me about the 3'd eye.

Thanks for adding to this thread.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am an easy going guy, but I have been "that Guy" twice in my life.

I am a former active duty Marine, I'm 6'4 and weigh in at 210 lbs and have been told (often) that I have beautiful blue eyes.

the first time it happen was when in line at a movie theater with my GF I was about 26 at the time, we got there early and were the first ones in line to get in, after about 15 minutes a group of younger folks showed up 2 guys and 2 girls about 18-24 I guess and they cut in front of us, one of the males was boasting how he sacred the guard at the theater (it was a metropolitan area Grand Rapids Michigan @ studio 28) he noticed that I was looking at him, I was, but not for the reason he thought. he said to me "what you looking at me all bad for" I replied, quietly still staring him down "why not?" he was looking at me then he demeanor completely changed in an instant, it went from aggressive to mild when the ticket gate open a few minutes later he was like "No sir you and you girlfriend go first, you have been here longer then we have"

the second time it happen was 7 years later I was 32 my wife and 2 friends ( both male and my age) were out side at our picnic table in the front yard and my friends 6 year old daughter were with us. this strange man was riding a bicycle up the street toward us and stopped to talk to my friends little girl, it was a warm summer day about 85F out and he is wearing a full length duster and just looked "odd" he starts asking her if she has a Mom (she had passed a few years earlier) and invited her to come see him at the local burger joint. then he locked eyes with me.

It was like I hit him from 12 feet away, he visibly jumped back from her, my two friends (one being her father) were stunned, he said "maybe I should go now", I said, lowly, "yes, you should", Both of my friends said after the encounter "Man I have Never seen you look like that before and God I hope you NEVER look at me like that"

the entire thing was only about 3 minutes long and both friends were life long buddies, and neither of them are scared of much but they both had a profound respect for me after that.

they still talk about the day I sacred a guy with just a look

Edit to add: I went back and read some of the other replies, I have always been a bit psychic. in the Marines I have avoided two instances of riots, and always know when the cops are looking for speeders before I can see them.

My buddy in the Marines always said he would follow me in combat cause I always avoid trouble, and in both cases I told him when it was time to leave, the first time he didn't, and the second time he went with me...no questions asked
edit on 27-3-2013 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2013 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I had a person I did consider kind of a friend in high school but as they got older, they became more psychotic and scary.

I started to "hang out" on occasion with this person in early college years.
We lost touch with each other and then after college graduation, we were both working in different career fields.

We started to go out and have 'friday afternoon dinner and drink get togethers' after work on occasion.

Then, some of this person's real problems started to surface. I decided it was better just to nicely tell them each time they asked that I was too busy to go out for 'friday afternoons' and I hoped they would get the idea, eventually.

Well, they didn't.

I started to take some night classes at a local college to further my degree.

I will never forget. On several occasions throughout the time I took my night class, I would be walking to my car after class, and I saw the figure of a person standing in the distance and staring at me.

The moonlight shown their figure to be that of this "friend" I didn't want anymore to do with... really.

They were standing in the parking lot and staring at me ; watching me get into my car. I had never told this person about my classes and had not seen them for several months.

I was scared.

I didn't know what their intent was but I did know they could have 'outbursts" and did have a few restraining orders against them by former male friends.

This was a female stalking a female!!

I quickly got in my car and drove away.

I never saw this person again ; but I do believe she took the time to find out where I was taking classes and spent time waiting for me after class!!

This was a very scary person !!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
By any means possible you mean you would provoke early death right?

Maybe thats the answer!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati

What an incredible post, I wonder just what capabilities we have and don't realize it?
Now for whatever reason I doubt you would give me the spooks unless and that is the word of the day is that I was being an Ass88le for some reason.

I highly doubt you would case me to flee a situation as your post makes you out to be a very nice guy.....

Star for your post and many many thanks for your addition to this thread....
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtisticOne

Like myself you heard and you listened to your gut/inner feelings.

I am glad you did so, I must ask did you ever have that feeling before or have you ever had that feeling since?

Nice post and much appreciated:-)

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
By any means possible you mean you would provoke early death right?

Maybe thats the answer!

I am not sure whom this post is directed at?
Please clarify what you mean if possible.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I thought I'd post here.

I used to work at a pet store, and one sunday this odd family came in. The little girls could not have been older than 5 and 9 respectively. The youngest girl knew the genus and species of every fish in the store.

Every time I turned a corner or a row of fish tanks, or came up from the basement, I was 'bumping into' the father. The wife, by the way, never once said a word.

The father 'bumped into' me about 6 or 7 times in half an hour. Then he suddenly started asking me questions like "where do you live?"
"what's your name.....no your last name...you look familiar"?
"did you grow up here?"
"why do you work here?"
"what's in your bag?"

He said "I used to work over here, in manufacturing, over on (xxxxx st). There has never been anything but a field on that street.

he didn't want any help with fish. I told him I was going on my break, and grabbed my bag and walked away. I signed out, and when I came out of the office, *bump*
"oops, I just keep running into you, don't I?" He never smiled. None of them did.

I went out back for a cigarette. Or 10. There's a koi pond on a patio that we have. It was dead of winter. I went out back, smoking and smoking. Suddenly I notice the little girl, the one who knew every fish by genus and species, was out on the patio. Alone. The store was busy, crowded, and no adult would let their kid roam free like that.

She was trying to open the patio door to come out. When she noticed I saw her, she went back in, but put her hands up against the glass to shield the sun and stared at me. I ignored this. Paced out of sight. lit another smoke. I turned around again and she was standing *on the rim of the koi pond* peering through the window and *staring at me*. She was out there for a half an hour staring at me.

I was incredibly uncomfortable. I went back inside and there was a long line of people needing help. But that guy came right up to me and said "i want you to help me now".

At this point he'd actually been in the store for about five hours. The family abruptly left, didn't buy anything.

I was so unnerved that I stayed up for 2 days with a loaded gun at the ready.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus
I thought I'd post here.

I used to work at a pet store, and one sunday this odd family came in. The little girls could not have been older than 5 and 9 respectively. The youngest girl knew the genus and species of every fish in the store.

Every time I turned a corner or a row of fish tanks, or came up from the basement, I was 'bumping into' the father. The wife, by the way, never once said a word.

The father 'bumped into' me about 6 or 7 times in half an hour. Then he suddenly started asking me questions like "where do you live?"
"what's your name.....no your last name...you look familiar"?
"did you grow up here?"
"why do you work here?"
"what's in your bag?"

He said "I used to work over here, in manufacturing, over on (xxxxx st). There has never been anything but a field on that street.

he didn't want any help with fish. I told him I was going on my break, and grabbed my bag and walked away. I signed out, and when I came out of the office, *bump*
"oops, I just keep running into you, don't I?" He never smiled. None of them did.

I went out back for a cigarette. Or 10. There's a koi pond on a patio that we have. It was dead of winter. I went out back, smoking and smoking. Suddenly I notice the little girl, the one who knew every fish by genus and species, was out on the patio. Alone. The store was busy, crowded, and no adult would let their kid roam free like that.

She was trying to open the patio door to come out. When she noticed I saw her, she went back in, but put her hands up against the glass to shield the sun and stared at me. I ignored this. Paced out of sight. lit another smoke. I turned around again and she was standing *on the rim of the koi pond* peering through the window and *staring at me*. She was out there for a half an hour staring at me.

I was incredibly uncomfortable. I went back inside and there was a long line of people needing help. But that guy came right up to me and said "i want you to help me now".

At this point he'd actually been in the store for about five hours. The family abruptly left, didn't buy anything.

I was so unnerved that I stayed up for 2 days with a loaded gun at the ready.

Thanks for sharing your experience and a good one it was.....stories like yours make mine seem tame but the end result is always the same........every poster here just knew ....absolutely knew deep wherever that something was not right.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I had an encounter with who I call " The Creeper". It was at night and I was working retail. A rainy night, go figure. This guy comes in and he's just creepy weird. His hair was wild, like Kramer or the Butler from those Three Stooges movies. He even looked sort of like him, but younger. Very pale with snaggle teeth. He was hanging around sporting goods and like a dummy I asked him if he needed help. He said he wanted to look at the knives. Yipes. I got the keys and luckily there was another worker working the department. So I open the locked case and he begins looking athem, a little too intently. He takes takes one out of the box and I casually say " Be careful, they're sharp." He got visibly annoyed and said that he" knew all about knives and had the UNCANNY ability to get them INCREDIBLY sharp." His "mother even complained that he made them too sharp". I thought this guy is nuts, a kinfie fetishist, and probably an escaped psycho and he was going to start stabbing me with it and I was ready to run.
He chose a knife and I told him he could pay for it at the checkout. I waited around and saw him in the checkout and waited until he left the store. Then I went to the cashiers and told them about "The Creeper" and they said he made them very nervous. But he never bought a knife only some candy. So he stole it and they said he was acting very nervous in line.
He just spooked me.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutchowl
I had an encounter with who I call " The Creeper". It was at night and I was working retail. A rainy night, go figure. This guy comes in and he's just creepy weird. His hair was wild, like Kramer or the Butler from those Three Stooges movies. He even looked sort of like him, but younger. Very pale with snaggle teeth. He was hanging around sporting goods and like a dummy I asked him if he needed help. He said he wanted to look at the knives. Yipes. I got the keys and luckily there was another worker working the department. So I open the locked case and he begins looking athem, a little too intently. He takes takes one out of the box and I casually say " Be careful, they're sharp." He got visibly annoyed and said that he" knew all about knives and had the UNCANNY ability to get them INCREDIBLY sharp." His "mother even complained that he made them too sharp". I thought this guy is nuts, a kinfie fetishist, and probably an escaped psycho and he was going to start stabbing me with it and I was ready to run.
He chose a knife and I told him he could pay for it at the checkout. I waited around and saw him in the checkout and waited until he left the store. Then I went to the cashiers and told them about "The Creeper" and they said he made them very nervous. But he never bought a knife only some candy. So he stole it and they said he was acting very nervous in line.
He just spooked me.

A very good read you provided for us here, I do believe it is a good thing that nobody was aware of the theft until after the fact.

That is one shoplifter I would not recommend to be confronted...

Thanks for the post.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtisticOne

Sounds like you have a talent for intimidating as needed. Both those cases, it sounds like it WAS needed, too. Your size surely doesn't hurt a bit, either.

Weird thing, though....I have had people react tome that way, and I am NOT physically scary. it is possible, I believe, to project a lot through the eyes. We know they have energy, and that's why you can feel someone watching you. I think, with some, that can be much stronger, and if the person is threatening, in a good was, as in your case, or in a bad way, it's more obvious.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join