It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a person ever spooked you so bad you just want to get away from them by any means possible?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Crikey that would have creeped me out too I reckon.

Had an experience years ago, driving into Nimbin (hippy haven) in the middle of the night and the fuses for my lights blew.
While we were parked and trying to alfoil a replacement a group of dudes in a car pulled over (it was just us two girls in the car, and a helpful hippy had pulled over to help us) and said
"what the f*** are you doing pulled over here in the middle of the night"

white cold fear flowed and pumped and I knew that if I didn't handle myself talking to this guy properly we were deffinately going to end up a statistic, he was absolutely off his face and emenated rage.

Never mind the pineal, that is basic survival instinct kicking in, plugged into your animal.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
Crikey that would have creeped me out too I reckon.

Had an experience years ago, driving into Nimbin (hippy haven) in the middle of the night and the fuses for my lights blew.
While we were parked and trying to alfoil a replacement a group of dudes in a car pulled over (it was just us two girls in the car, and a helpful hippy had pulled over to help us) and said
"what the f*** are you doing pulled over here in the middle of the night"

white cold fear flowed and pumped and I knew that if I didn't handle myself talking to this guy properly we were deffinately going to end up a statistic, he was absolutely off his face and emenated rage.

Never mind the pineal, that is basic survival instinct kicking in, plugged into your animal.

Good story and I agree with the " instinct kicking in and plugged into your animal"

Thanks for your post
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

My feeling is this, your gut feelings were dead right, dont worry about that in fact you should be very happy with you awareness. On the other hand I will say this, that person was not human and that is why your inner wisdom took you away from the shared space. I call them hungry ghosts, when you stumble upon something like that you know the difference. Your intuition tells you before hand what is likely to happen,

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Well,
when I was in my late teens, I was standing in front of my dads minimart we had at the time in NYC. I was arranging the fruit stand when amongst the crowd of people on the side walk I notice one man from a far off distance. We locked eyes almost instantly. I got a mix of feelings. I had a physical pain in my brain. I heard like a rhythmic buzzing. Like when you get rushed and beaten, like a mosh pit after you get hit several times in the face and it stops but the music is still raging in your head.

The closer he got the more intense that feeling got. I could feel my body getting ready for a fight. I was loose but my fists clenched by themselves, jaw clenched tight and I had a quick rush of adredaline.

I could literally feel this guys evil and absolutely hated him for it. I knew he felt something as intense. He at this point was walking right at me, and I to him. My dad who is very observant saw me leave my post and grabbed me by the arm. He asked me what the hell was wrong with me since I was kind of out of it. He noticed the Guy and pulled me inside.

The Guy stared at us and turned his head as he passed, and gave me the most demonic and hateful stare. My dad was visibly bothered by the whole exchange and sternly told me to take over at the register.

I couldn't get that Guy out of my head. I kept imagining that he had just killed someone. I could almost see the details.

I know now that if my dad had not intervened that would have been an instant unexplained act of violence.
I would have killed him with my bear hands and he me with his.

I don't know if it is chemical or something else but I do believe in violent hate at first sight.

I felt this guys presence and he mine. It was indescribable. Pure war. Absolutely.

You did good in trusting your instincts by leaving. Sometimes there are things we can perceive that we may not understand but are real and to our benefit to listen to.

edit on 14-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
reply to post by Iwinder

My feeling is this, your gut feelings were dead right, dont worry about that in fact you should be very happy with you awareness. On the other hand I will say this, that person was not human and that is why your inner wisdom took you away from the shared space. I call them hungry ghosts, when you stumble upon something like that you know the difference. Your intuition tells you before hand what is likely to happen,

Thanks for your post and my wife here at my side is nodding her head saying yes sirree this is correct.

Your last sentence says it very well in my opinion only...."Your intuition tells you before hand what is likely to happen,"

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Why didn't you just ask him what he was staring at?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by Iwinder

Well,
when I was in my late teens, I was standing in front of my dads minimart we had at the time in NYC. I was arranging the fruit stand when amongst the crowd of people on the side walk I notice one man from a far off distance. We locked eyes almost instantly. I got a mix of feelings. I had a physical pain in my brain. I heard like a rhythmic buzzing. Like when you get rushed and beaten, like a mosh pit after you get hit several times in the face and it stops but the music is still raging in your head.

The closer he got the more intense that feeling got. I could feel my body getting ready for a fight. I was loose but my fists clenched by themselves, jaw clenched tight and I had a quick rush of adredaline.

I could literally feel this guys evil and absolutely hated him for it. I knew he felt something as intense. He at this point was walking right at me, and I to him. My dad who is very observant saw me leave my post and grabbed me by the arm. He asked me what the hell was wrong with me since I was kind of out of it. He noticed the Guy and pulled me inside.

The Guy stared at us and turned his head as he passed, and gave me the most demonic and hateful stare. My dad was visibly bothered by the whole exchange and sternly told me to take over at the register.

I couldn't get that Guy out of my head. I kept imagining that he had just killed someone. I could almost see the details.

I know now that if my dad had not intervened that would have been an instant unexplained act of violence.
I would have killed him with my bear hands and he me with his.

I don't know if it is chemical or something else but I do believe in violent hate at first sight.

I felt this guys presence and he mine. It was indescribable. Pure war. Absolutely.

You did good in trusting your instincts by leaving. Sometimes there are things we can perceive that we may not understand but are real and to our benefit to listen to.

edit on 14-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

Very kind of you to offer your experience at the risk of being ridiculed and I thank you for that, great story and I believe you 100% for sure.

I felt no need for battle but just to escape the situation at hand, perhaps my instincts told me I could not win this one?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
reply to post by Iwinder

When I was young, I was sort of befriended by a guy with that quality. He was one of the most truly scary individuals I have ever come across, and I was not the only person to look away from his murkey black gaze. You could see lunacy dancing in those black orbs, just beneath the surface. My wife said he had the devil in him, and I could almost believe it.

After many years, I finally recognized that he would bite me too, so I got him out of my life, which was a scary process to go through also, but one I am glad I stuck with. He is bad news for anyone he comes in contact with.

I really don't like how it seems you judge people based on their eyes?...

Not you personally but a lot of people in this thread mentioned eyes in that context...

I have those eyes. Hunter's eyes. It's just the design.. behind them I am friendly.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
Why didn't you just ask him what he was staring at?

From the get go I wanted nothing to do with this guy, why then would I strike up a conversation with him?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Coopdog
reply to post by Iwinder

When I was young, I was sort of befriended by a guy with that quality. He was one of the most truly scary individuals I have ever come across, and I was not the only person to look away from his murkey black gaze. You could see lunacy dancing in those black orbs, just beneath the surface. My wife said he had the devil in him, and I could almost believe it.

After many years, I finally recognized that he would bite me too, so I got him out of my life, which was a scary process to go through also, but one I am glad I stuck with. He is bad news for anyone he comes in contact with.

I really don't like how it seems you judge people based on their eyes?...

Not you personally but a lot of people in this thread mentioned eyes in that context...

I have those eyes. Hunter's eyes. It's just the design.. behind them I am friendly.

I will mention the eyes and they were piercing to say the least, I am sure you are a nice guy and behind your eyes you are friendly, this guy behind the eyes was off and that bothered me, he was not a social animal.

Take no offense please, people are posting what has happened to them and your being offended with the eyes thing will change nothing.

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 14-10-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

psychopaths can be any age at 60 this one would be a successful one

you may have picked up on that
or

black magician/sorceror

or a matrix agent/humanoid

did you feel a tingling/tickling in the middle of your forehead?
if so, your missus is correct [and probably has a better one than yours]

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yes! I used to work near a Fry's Electronics (a store that is kind of like a big Best Buy), and I would go over at lunchtime on game release days to pick up new games for my boyfriend. One time, I was leaving the store when a guy in a wheelchair stopped me in the parking lot and asked me if I would help him into his van (he was next to the van, in the wheelchair, and the sliding side door of the van was open).

I registered a couple of things at the same time:

1) The van had all of its windows painted over from the inside. I could not see anything inside the van.

2) The wheelchair did not have foot rests. It looked like a generic wheelchair that you would see in use at the airport or when they are taking people in to a hospital, who did not arrive in their own wheelchair. It did not look like a wheelchair that belonged to an individual. There was no lambswool to pad the arms, or extra padding or slipcover on the seat, or personalization of the chair. None of the things you usually see when someone is actually wheelchair bound full-time.

3) I couldn't see anything inside the van, such as a lift or wheelchair modifications. My ex's Step-Dad had MS and I was very familiar with what kinds of adjustments you normally see for folks who are in a wheelchair. I had also worked as a Nurse Aide for a couple years in my twenties.

I didn't want to be inconsiderate or unkind, but I felt very nervous and the guy kept pressuring me to help him, and all I could think of was the scene in "Silence of the Lambs" where the killer pushes the girl into his van. So, I finally said I would go into the store and get help. I went in the store and talked to a manager and asked if they would come with me because this guy was asking for assistance and I felt uncomfortable all by myself, but wanted to help if he truly needed help. He agreed and walked back out to the parking lot with me - it had only been a minute of two - but the guy who had been asking for help to get in his van, was now in the driver's seat, and the van was speeding past us, out of the parking lot and away from the store!
edit on 14-10201210-1212 by gwynnhwyfar because: Additional detail about the door of the van.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Iwinder

psychopaths can be any age at 60 this one would be a successful one

you may have picked up on that
or

black magician/sorceror

or a matrix agent/humanoid

did you feel a tingling/tickling in the middle of your forehead?
if so, your missus is correct [and probably has a better one than yours]

No tingling at all in my forehead, but a lot of body hair was standing up and I am a hairy guy.
Your opening sentence makes me wonder.

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 14-10-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

It was not the eyeballs themselves per se, but the animosity and hatred that loomed behind them that freaks people out. If you got none of that then I doubt that people would react the same way to you. The eyes are the windows of the soul, and they go both ways IMHO

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
Yes! I used to work near a Fry's Electronics (a store that is kind of like a big Best Buy), and I would go over at lunchtime on game release days to pick up new games for my boyfriend. One time, I was leaving the store when a guy in a wheelchair stopped me in the parking lot and asked me if I would help him into his van (he was next to the van, in the wheelchair, and the sliding side door of the van was open).

I registered a couple of things at the same time:

1) The van had all of its windows painted over from the inside. I could not see anything inside the van.

2) The wheelchair did not have foot rests. It looked like a generic wheelchair that you would see in use at the airport or when they are taking people in to a hospital, who did not arrive in their own wheelchair. It did not look like a wheelchair that belonged to an individual. There was no lambswool to pad the arms, or extra padding or slipcover on the seat, or personalization of the chair. None of the things you usually see when someone is actually wheelchair bound full-time.

3) I couldn't see anything inside the van, such as a lift or wheelchair modifications. My ex's Step-Dad had MS and I was very familiar with what kinds of adjustments you normally see for folks who are in a wheelchair. I had also worked as a Nurse Aide for a couple years in my twenties.

I didn't want to be inconsiderate or unkind, but I felt very nervous and the guy kept pressuring me to help him, and all I could think of was the scene in "Silence of the Lambs" where the killer pushes the girl into his van. So, I finally said I would go into the store and get help. I went in the store and talked to a manager and asked if they would come with me because this guy was asking for assistance and I felt uncomfortable all by myself, but wanted to help if he truly needed help. He agreed and walked back out to the parking lot with me - it had only been a minute of two - but the guy who had been asking for help to get in his van, was now in the driver's seat, and the van was speeding past us, out of the parking lot and away from the store!
edit on 14-10201210-1212 by gwynnhwyfar because: Additional detail about the door of the van.

Thanks for adding to this thread, from what you posted I am very happy that you did what you did.

You noticed a lot of things that most would not, may I ask you if you just plain felt uneasy or nervous regardless of the suspicious Wheel chair and van?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I agree, always trust your gut feeling. And it does sound like you were dealing with a psychopath. A psychopath would play games like that just to mess with you and get a power trip. They are also known for having "crazy eyes". After encountering a couple of them, I read up on the subject...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

lol
if by opining you mean in regards to your wife [who i now see is right next to you]
twas a joke as the impression i got from your post is that you've never been able to pull the wool over her eyes

matrix agent/humanoid/pre-adamic is probably the same as what silentthunder is talking about.
either that or some kind of energy vampire.
a person that looks and acts like a human but is not and does not have a soul.
references to these are kinda obscure, Castaneda mentions them briefly in his works.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Oh, and to answer your original question- yes, I have been in that situation. I once went on a date with someone who seemed like a nice guy, had a good job, his friends all seemed nice...but for some reason, once we were actually alone on a date, I was so scared. I kept having thoughts that he wanted to hurt me, maybe even kill me, even though he was acting normally.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just watched some videos on YouTube where some guys would stare at people to see their reaction. It's hard to tell what people are up to these days.
edit on 14-10-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Iwinder

lol
if by opining you mean in regards to your wife [who i now see is right next to you]
twas a joke as the impression i got from your post is that you've never been able to pull the wool over her eyes

matrix agent/humanoid/pre-adamic is probably the same as what silentthunder is talking about.
either that or some kind of energy vampire.
a person that looks and acts like a human but is not and does not have a soul.
references to these are kinda obscure, Castaneda mentions them briefly in his works.

The wife just pulled a couple of books out and said yes I do see the wool over my eyes.

Carlos Castaneda she reads and many others.

Just to add here my wife is a certified and an accomplished Yoga instructor with a large group of students.

Thanks again for your input
Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join