Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Has a person ever spooked you so bad you just want to get away from them by any means possible?

page: 16
45
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
I've been following the thread and I don't think anyone has mentioned that it may not have been that guy who caused the uneasiness at all. There may have been other reasons for the uneasiness that were just as telling to the OP and he merely noticed the guy in the mustang due to those feelings.

Perhaps there was something he needed to be aware of and did need to "get out of there" and the old guy in the mustang was just being used by some other...we'll go with "force"... to encourage him to go.

I kind of sit on the fence on the paranormal stuff, maybe lean to the side of not believing it, but humoring that other side of me for a moment, perhaps there was going to be a massive accident or something else if the OP hadn't left when he did. A matter of a few short seconds or minute that would have turned out in an entirely different way and it was easier to unnerve him and have him leave a minute or so before he would have and it prevented it completely.

I do admit I enjoyed the "Final Destination" movies and perhaps this was one of the signs they talk about in them where something could go extremely wrong and that was one of those signs leading up to it. When the OP left suddenly, the chain was broken and didn't happen.

Just throwing that out there.


Ahhh that post is burning my brain up here, lol We don't watch tv or movies so I don't know anything about Final Destination.

Very interesting point you make, I don't know what to think of that.
I guess you are suggesting that its possible that somehow I changed the future or my future that day?

I will never know, all I do know it was very urgent that I vacate that guys space and quick.

I will do a search later for some threads on that topic.

Thanks for tossing that into the pot.
Regards, Iwinder




posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder
 


Never really felt that horrific, paralysing fear again - but I've learned to trust my instincts and observe body language. I do believe a few times in my life since then that I've avoided danger by trusting my instincts.

But no, nothing as strong since...



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder
 
People who haven't experienced this can easily chalk it up to misunderstanding human behavior. Their examples are very reasonable and on average they're probably right but there's those rare occasions when there's no room for doubt, our comfort zone simply won't allow it. At those times we need to act. Don't second guess yourself for a minute because that sends a message, you'll relax lost in thought. These people can read us like a book. They know what we're thinking and how we'll react before we do.

It's easy to say why didn't you straight out ask the guy if he needed help or ask do I know you etc. Those would be normal reactions to a normal person who might be stressed, staring out of habit or whatever. As soon as you get that bad feeling normal gets thrown out the _ It's a whole new territory completely out of our league unless you're a maniac yourself.

I think I witnessed a lesser maniac being controlled by a much smarter more dominant one. The evil I saw in that guys eyes was meant for his partner. When this guy first turned to me his eyes were still in evil stare down mode. His eyes were so red and bulging I thought they were going to bleed especially since they looked so wet. As he talked to me the red started to drain away. Imo this wasn't a normal look for his eyes. I caught him in a moment.

I know it sounds crazy but I felt a little thankful that this more evil guy was able to rein in his friend. They say it takes a thief to catch a thief well maybe it takes the maniacal to control a maniac. Anyway they're out of our league it's best to minimize contact. I'll tell you standing there I felt a bit like a baby gazelle being fought over by two lions. One was hungry now the other saw more satisfying prey on the horizon. It's an unmistakable feeling.
edit on 10-17-2012 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nobody has ever made me feel that scared or creeped out. You say you kinda eyeballed his car and thought to yourself who would drive such an expensive car or let it get so dirty, or something to that effect.

To me that suggests you pretty much watched him pull in and get out...so you were kind of already staring at him, maybe you made some involuntary gestures while thinking these things. People make strange faces somethimes when they're thinking about stuff without even realising...maybe you were unwittingly shaking your head in disgust at the state of his car, or maybe he was an evil person after all.

I dunno, personally I think I'd feel quite uncomfortable if I pulled in to fill up and some stranger pumping gallons of fuel into a truck watched me intently, judgingly. When I was a kid, I had a frightening episode involving pigeons, which I won't ever forget, for some odd reason I suddenly got this notion into my head that they were evil, demonic...it happened that one time and I dropped a glass bottle out of sheer fear and panic...but pigeons aren't evil, really. The mind can mess you about, man...anyway, you shoulda took a picture of him or it never happened and he doesn't exist.

Only kidding, you probably did the right thing...safety first.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Your story did spook me because I have also experienced the imminent death feeling where every single neuron in your body is firing off for you to run away, FAST. A feeling you're so certain about, you think you've never been certain about anything before in your life. I am only glad that you listened and got out of there fast. Some people learn too late, and often at their own demise, that you have to listen when something in you says RUN. It's a moment when you're in a three part harmony, with the head, the heart, and the gut and they are all loud and clear telling you one thing.

I've never experienced it since it happened the one time, and I'm glad. Because I'm pretty sure things can (and do) go many different routes based on your ability to just listen to yourself.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by Iwinder
 


Never really felt that horrific, paralysing fear again - but I've learned to trust my instincts and observe body language. I do believe a few times in my life since then that I've avoided danger by trusting my instincts.

But no, nothing as strong since...


Thanks for taking the time to answer my question,
Many thanks and I agree with the instincts part especially even If this was my very first time with the bells and sirens to the maximum.

Regards,Iwinder



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
reply to post by Iwinder
 
People who haven't experienced this can easily chalk it up to misunderstanding human behavior. Their examples are very reasonable and on average they're probably right but there's those rare occasions when there's no room for doubt, our comfort zone simply won't allow it. At those times we need to act. Don't second guess yourself for a minute because that sends a message, you'll relax lost in thought. These people can read us like a book. They know what we're thinking and how we'll react before we do.

It's easy to say why didn't you straight out ask the guy if he needed help or ask do I know you etc. Those would be normal reactions to a normal person who might be stressed, staring out of habit or whatever. As soon as you get that bad feeling normal gets thrown out the _ It's a whole new territory completely out of our league unless you're a maniac yourself.

I think I witnessed a lesser maniac being controlled by a much smarter more dominant one. The evil I saw in that guys eyes was meant for his partner. When this guy first turned to me his eyes were still in evil stare down mode. His eyes were so red and bulging I thought they were going to bleed especially since they looked so wet. As he talked to me the red started to drain away. Imo this wasn't a normal look for his eyes. I caught him in a moment.

I know it sounds crazy but I felt a little thankful that this more evil guy was able to rein in his friend. They say it takes a thief to catch a thief well maybe it takes the maniacal to control a maniac. Anyway they're out of our league it's best to minimize contact. I'll tell you standing there I felt a bit like a baby gazelle being fought over by two lions. One was hungry now the other saw more satisfying prey on the horizon. It's an unmistakable feeling.
edit on 10-17-2012 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)


Great story, I had no choice but to go with my feelings to evacuate the area, it was one of the strongest urges I have ever experienced in my life.

I appreciate you adding to the thread.

Regards, Iwinder



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
Nobody has ever made me feel that scared or creeped out. You say you kinda eyeballed his car and thought to yourself who would drive such an expensive car or let it get so dirty, or something to that effect.

To me that suggests you pretty much watched him pull in and get out...so you were kind of already staring at him, maybe you made some involuntary gestures while thinking these things. People make strange faces somethimes when they're thinking about stuff without even realising...maybe you were unwittingly shaking your head in disgust at the state of his car, or maybe he was an evil person after all.

I dunno, personally I think I'd feel quite uncomfortable if I pulled in to fill up and some stranger pumping gallons of fuel into a truck watched me intently, judgingly. When I was a kid, I had a frightening episode involving pigeons, which I won't ever forget, for some odd reason I suddenly got this notion into my head that they were evil, demonic...it happened that one time and I dropped a glass bottle out of sheer fear and panic...but pigeons aren't evil, really. The mind can mess you about, man...anyway, you shoulda took a picture of him or it never happened and he doesn't exist.

Only kidding, you probably did the right thing...safety first.


I was born and bred not to stare at anyone, secondly my entire work history is with the public as in me being the servant and you never stare or you don't work.

Met many a strange ones at the Holiday Inn and many more while I served up beer.
Your post is much appreciated.

Regards, Iwinder



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricGreen
Your story did spook me because I have also experienced the imminent death feeling where every single neuron in your body is firing off for you to run away, FAST. A feeling you're so certain about, you think you've never been certain about anything before in your life. I am only glad that you listened and got out of there fast. Some people learn too late, and often at their own demise, that you have to listen when something in you says RUN. It's a moment when you're in a three part harmony, with the head, the heart, and the gut and they are all loud and clear telling you one thing.

I've never experienced it since it happened the one time, and I'm glad. Because I'm pretty sure things can (and do) go many different routes based on your ability to just listen to yourself.



Amazing post and I can't thank you enough for actually putting into words how I felt but could not word it correctly to my satisfaction.

Many thanks indeed.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
First time posting here, sorry if I mess my post up haha.


Anyway, yes! I've definitely had this experience before. I was around 7-8 years old and about to go on holiday. My Dad phoned a taxi and I was told to wait outside and watch the bags (To keep me out of the way haha). The taxi arrived about 10 minutes later and I told my parents that it had arrived and they both came out, waved, then when back inside. I stayed outside with the bags and then I heard a voice from down my driveway. It was the taxi driver. He was motioning me closer with his hand and was saying " Come here a minute, I need to talk to you.." the way he said it wasn't strange but the look in his eyes was just... unbelievable. The stare just seemed to stop me in my tracks.. I couldn't even say a word, I just shook my head very slowly and then when he turned away from me, I sprinted as fast I could into my house and went straight to my Dad. I told him that he wanted to talk to me and so he went down instead and talked to him. Nothing really happened after that, when I was in the taxi the guy never even looked at me but I've never been so creeped out by someone in my life. Sorry for the anti-climatic ending... Maybe it was nothing though as at that time and still to this day I have a fear of being kidnapped or being held hostage.

Thanks for posting your own story, was really interesting.



posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
reply to post by plutoxgirl
 

Great post and I hope to heck you run into that guy somewhere sometime.

Regards, Iwinder


Haha! thxs but well, it was good I didnt find him the first days. I was #in mad....

furious.
After a while, I realize it was time to let go and move on. And understood he made me a favour actually... withouth knowing of course. So yes.

The universe wanted what he stole from me gone. So it was. and Im glad!

Btw I learnt the lesson. I used to be much more absentminded when walking on the street. LOL
After that most times Im Alert and ready if someone wants come take my things. Hehe. So yeas.



posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rossjnd
First time posting here, sorry if I mess my post up haha.


Anyway, yes! I've definitely had this experience before. I was around 7-8 years old and about to go on holiday. My Dad phoned a taxi and I was told to wait outside and watch the bags (To keep me out of the way haha). The taxi arrived about 10 minutes later and I told my parents that it had arrived and they both came out, waved, then when back inside. I stayed outside with the bags and then I heard a voice from down my driveway. It was the taxi driver. He was motioning me closer with his hand and was saying " Come here a minute, I need to talk to you.." the way he said it wasn't strange but the look in his eyes was just... unbelievable. The stare just seemed to stop me in my tracks.. I couldn't even say a word, I just shook my head very slowly and then when he turned away from me, I sprinted as fast I could into my house and went straight to my Dad. I told him that he wanted to talk to me and so he went down instead and talked to him. Nothing really happened after that, when I was in the taxi the guy never even looked at me but I've never been so creeped out by someone in my life. Sorry for the anti-climatic ending... Maybe it was nothing though as at that time and still to this day I have a fear of being kidnapped or being held hostage.

Thanks for posting your own story, was really interesting.

Better a anti-climatic ending than you not being able to post here.
What great post to add to the mix here, I appreciate you adding that nothing has creeped you out like that in all your life.

I can relate to that.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl

Originally posted by Iwinder
reply to post by plutoxgirl
 

Great post and I hope to heck you run into that guy somewhere sometime.

Regards, Iwinder


Haha! thxs but well, it was good I didnt find him the first days. I was #in mad....

furious.
After a while, I realize it was time to let go and move on. And understood he made me a favour actually... withouth knowing of course. So yes.

The universe wanted what he stole from me gone. So it was. and Im glad!

Btw I learnt the lesson. I used to be much more absentminded when walking on the street. LOL
After that most times Im Alert and ready if someone wants come take my things. Hehe. So yeas.


Yep more aware and maybe next time your bells and whistles will warn you before hand I hope.

Regards, Iwinder



posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder
 


Yes well i think every situation is unique and happens for a reason. Like your experience must have signified something. Maybe to call ur attention on something.

Im not paranoid at all! actually the other way around, im very at ease and relaxed when out.
It was ironic because Ive been out at late hours in the night u know, with friends or coming home alone and i was never scared of anything. SO the only time i got robbed in my life was a bright day full of cars etc by this guy was on a motorcyle and he came from behind. LOL!
Haha. :p ah well.

I remembered now like some years ago, again in the afternoon i was on the busstop and saw 3 guys coming, and it wasnt because of how they looked but something inside told me i had to leave. But i waited a bit cause didnt want exagerate and take any bus just because. Lol, so when they were closer like few meters from me, i had this urge so stong that they werent good news at all!
So Thankfully a taxi passed and i took it.
And the driver confirmed me i was right about them.


Im a believer Instincts always know best! it is not about being paranoid of course..but ALERT out there in the jungle...
And i only learnt that after the motorcycle episode.



posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I Am Uber Paranoid. I have a panick disorder and my Brain releases doses of Adrenalin for no reason..And it does it often. I Get this feeling like i have to run or im going to die. Fight or Flight its called. But sometimes It seems legit..Like maybe there actually is some kind of danger. Either way..That is weird! When people stare me down..I just accept the fact that Im going to die Lol



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I have a really weird and similar story to you, after visiting my friends house at about 11:30pm i saw my tank was on empty so i pulled into the petrol station exactly like you did. (This is where it gets real creepy) I have a 4 door car here in Australia its about $72 dollars for a full tank. So im standing there filling up my tank when, a guy (no joke here) sprints out of the bush without a shirt in jeans and initially i thought he was running at me however he ran and stopped halfway between my car, and the actual store where i go into pay. He had tattoos on his face, teardrops and an Eye on his forehead i specifically remember, worst of all there was a light shining on his eyes and they were black. My heart rate jumped and i started to sweat. I am also 6ft1 about 186pounds quite well built but this guy just looked like animal pure beast his body was probably pure Muscle and he was around 6ft4. Anyways he just kept staring at me and laughing, just to himself, laughing and staring and hen he said "RUN". At that moment it felt like my body was on fire and ever sense was telling me to run i then said to him "Please leave mate" and he took a step towards me and again Yelled "RUN" and then actually grabbed my keys got in my car and turned the engine on, reversed and got the hell out of there. (Didnt pay at all). I drove home and then an hour or so later i returned with caution and paid for my gas. The man at the gas station said that, he watched the whole thing and this man was harassing customers there and only left about 30 mins after i left. I was that scared my light blue shirt was dark blue. I didn't even sleep that night.
Sorry for the long post.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanormalJessy
I Am Uber Paranoid. I have a panick disorder and my Brain releases doses of Adrenalin for no reason..And it does it often. I Get this feeling like i have to run or im going to die. Fight or Flight its called. But sometimes It seems legit..Like maybe there actually is some kind of danger. Either way..That is weird! When people stare me down..I just accept the fact that Im going to die Lol


That must be tough to live with, I don't have that disorder as far as I know but this guy gave me the willies and then some.

Thanks for your addition here to the thread and your being so frank with us here regarding your condition.

Regards, Iwinder



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenMe1
I have a really weird and similar story to you, after visiting my friends house at about 11:30pm i saw my tank was on empty so i pulled into the petrol station exactly like you did. (This is where it gets real creepy) I have a 4 door car here in Australia its about $72 dollars for a full tank. So im standing there filling up my tank when, a guy (no joke here) sprints out of the bush without a shirt in jeans and initially i thought he was running at me however he ran and stopped halfway between my car, and the actual store where i go into pay. He had tattoos on his face, teardrops and an Eye on his forehead i specifically remember, worst of all there was a light shining on his eyes and they were black. My heart rate jumped and i started to sweat. I am also 6ft1 about 186pounds quite well built but this guy just looked like animal pure beast his body was probably pure Muscle and he was around 6ft4. Anyways he just kept staring at me and laughing, just to himself, laughing and staring and hen he said "RUN". At that moment it felt like my body was on fire and ever sense was telling me to run i then said to him "Please leave mate" and he took a step towards me and again Yelled "RUN" and then actually grabbed my keys got in my car and turned the engine on, reversed and got the hell out of there. (Didnt pay at all). I drove home and then an hour or so later i returned with caution and paid for my gas. The man at the gas station said that, he watched the whole thing and this man was harassing customers there and only left about 30 mins after i left. I was that scared my light blue shirt was dark blue. I didn't even sleep that night.
Sorry for the long post.


I thought I had it bad, I never felt physically intimidated by this guy but your story is way better than mine to say the least.


No problem for the long post I enjoyed every word of it.

What do you figure just nuts? drugs? or something more sinister?

Thanks for throwing your story into the pot here.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
reply to post by Iwinder
 


Yes well i think every situation is unique and happens for a reason. Like your experience must have signified something. Maybe to call ur attention on something.

Im not paranoid at all! actually the other way around, im very at ease and relaxed when out.
It was ironic because Ive been out at late hours in the night u know, with friends or coming home alone and i was never scared of anything. SO the only time i got robbed in my life was a bright day full of cars etc by this guy was on a motorcyle and he came from behind. LOL!
Haha. :p ah well.

I remembered now like some years ago, again in the afternoon i was on the busstop and saw 3 guys coming, and it wasnt because of how they looked but something inside told me i had to leave. But i waited a bit cause didnt want exagerate and take any bus just because. Lol, so when they were closer like few meters from me, i had this urge so stong that they werent good news at all!
So Thankfully a taxi passed and i took it.
And the driver confirmed me i was right about them.


Im a believer Instincts always know best! it is not about being paranoid of course..but ALERT out there in the jungle...
And i only learnt that after the motorcycle episode.




Good stuff, glad the taxi driver picked you up when he did and confirmed your suspicions...

Thanks for adding to this thread and sharing what some people might hesitate to share or admit.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by EnlightenMe1

I thought I had it bad, I never felt physically intimidated by this guy but your story is way better than mine to say the least.


No problem for the long post I enjoyed every word of it.

What do you figure just nuts? drugs? or something more sinister?

Thanks for throwing your story into the pot here.
Regards, Iwinder


We all have different situations i guess ! When the person staring you down tells you to run i think its very smart that you listen. I guess i gave him the benefit of the doubt and called him a drug addict. However this may be a very opinion based topic but around near to where i live there are groups that practice wikka and satanic type worshiping so i dont know if that had anything to do with it. But hey! I have never EVER forgotten it. I even have dreams of the creepy guy. Thanks for the great thread some of these stories are really quite spooky!!!!





new topics

top topics



 
45
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join