It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twilight, chemtrails, infrared and the return of Planet X

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Care to give a source for these thousands planning around librations? lol.

Here is a link to a popular amateur astronomy magazine. I he user content area they provide tables so their readership can plan their observing. is magazine alone has a circulation in the thousands, and there are many similar publications worldwide.

www.skyandtelescope.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The moon is in the correct place.
Venus, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, and Saturn are all in the correct place with correct orbits last I looked.

How do I know this? Is it because I'm using some observatory taken over by the DHS? (which, btw, is a very hilarious thing to read.......we'd like to see the source for that please). No I'm not.

Is it because I'm using some computer software that that has been "hacked" so I don't know the difference?

No, I'm not.

What I am using is a 4 inch telescope, with a RA and DEC mount that has to be MANUALLY dialed in with hand cranks.

First I have to polar align my telescope, which I do, so that the RA axis lines perfectly up with the north pole, and that is by using Polaris, the north star.

If the Earth had shifted on it's Axis (Crustal Polar Shift), Polaris would no longer align my telescope to the north pole.

But it does. perfectly. The Earth has NOT shifted on it's axis.

Next I use books with both stars, galaxies, nebulas and even our planets listed in it. This is a book a was given several decades ago, and has become quite worn over time. It has all the RA and DEC coordinates of each star I want to look at, and it also lists the orbits of the planets up to the year 2050.

I manually dial in the RA and DEC coordinates of any of these objects, and guess what? The show up dead center in my eye piece. Every time.

I'm not the only one doing this. There are LITERALLY MILLIONS of amateur astronomers doing the very exact thing that I am.......but none of them are screaming that everything is out of wack. Not one.

No, I'm afraid the only ones screaming that things are out of wack, are people that don't even own a telescope, and seem to have a LOT to learn about astronomy.

As for the LOS of the web cams. I'm sorry ma'am. But they do align perfectly. the LOS is exactly the same. The lighting looks slightly different, but the terrain is exactly the same. The lighting and snow on the ground (as has been mentioned) is because one shot is in January, the other in October.

The Oort cloud. I'm sorry but I'm shaking my head here. You do know that the Oort cloud is still considered a theoretical thing, right? It has never been seen. The Kuiper belt has, but the Oort cloud is very, very far away.

The sun has been rising and setting exactly where it's suppose to. At least according to my other book, again written a long time ago, that shows sun rise and sunsets according to my lat and long.

Also, you do realize that in just a few day, you can go back to that web cam, and you will see an object rise up, right? You should see it on the 29th. A full moon.

So the question isn't "what happened to the other web cam".

The real question is, and I hate to say this, but I feel based on everything you've said, showing your observational skills is: "When are you going to go visit the eye doctor?"

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

The real question is, and I hate to say this, but I feel based on everything you've said, showing your observational skills is: "When are you going to go visit the eye doctor?"

She's not blind; she's off her nut! Same with her hubby, Cherub.

Enough's enough, guys. This thing only exists in the internet, and apparently your hearts and minds.

I sincerely hope the damage isn't irreversible. Godspeed.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Here's the center mountain from the two different web cams. (We'll leave the sunlight out of it for now - don't want to confuse you all.)

(Why are the pix so small??!! Help me out here.)
edit on 28-10-2012 by luxordelphi because: complain about size

These pix show that, clearly, the line of site is different.
edit on 28-10-2012 by luxordelphi because: clarify reason for post

edit on 28-10-2012 by luxordelphi because: by George I think I've got it

edit on 28-10-2012 by luxordelphi because: easy viewing

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

(See reply to your los queries above.)

But since it never will appear directly overhead at 38º I guess that settles that. On December 13 the Pleiades will be at its highest, about 76º above the horizon from your point of view.

It is appearing directly overhead - night before last was the last time I looked. Now what? Time to look for cause, don't you think? Or, perhaps, the starry skies have altered position? Or, maybe, a matrix or dimension? Aliens?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Would you please provide a source for this?

You want me to provide a source that says that Homeland Security has taken over U.S. astronomical observatories? How could I do that? It's need to know and you don't need to know because incoming is a matter of national security. However, I did find a couple of interesting stories on the internet relating to observatories.

Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute

PARI is home to the Astronomical Photographic Data Archive(APDA) a site to help preserve astronomical photographic plates. These plates were the primary recording medium for astronomy data from the late 19th century until the 1980s. It is estimated that over two million of these invaluable plates exist in astronomy facilities around the world and are in jeopardy of being destroyed because of a lack of storage facilities.

The facility was transferred from NASA to the National Security Agency (NSA) in 1981 and was used as an intelligence gathering facility for the United States.

Re: CAA closes Pal-Dows Observatory with New Lights!

But, I and others are very sad to see the free and open days of Pal-Dows go to security lights and cameras and other security measures yet to be devised, all in the name of Astronomy.

R.I.P.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You want me to provide a source that says that Homeland Security has taken over U.S. astronomical observatories? How could I do that? It's need to know and you don't need to know because incoming is a matter of national security.

In other words, you just made that up. Pathetic.

However, I did find a couple of interesting stories on the internet relating to observatories.

Which you have willfully distorted.

Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute

PARI is home to the Astronomical Photographic Data Archive(APDA) a site to help preserve astronomical photographic plates. These plates were the primary recording medium for astronomy data from the late 19th century until the 1980s. It is estimated that over two million of these invaluable plates exist in astronomy facilities around the world and are in jeopardy of being destroyed because of a lack of storage facilities.

The facility was transferred from NASA to the National Security Agency (NSA) in 1981 and was used as an intelligence gathering facility for the United States.

Why did you edit it in this fashion? Here is where the NSA comes in. As you can see, it is the associated satellite tracking station, not the astronomical photographs that were transferred to the NSA:

PARI is located at the site of the former Rosman Satellite Tracking Station founded by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) in 1962. The site was part of the worldwide Spacecraft Tracking and Data Acquisition Network and an integral communications link for Project Gemini, and Project Apollo - the manned space programs. The facility was transferred from NASA to the National Security Agency (NSA) in 1981 and was used as an intelligence gathering facility for the United States. The site was officially closed by the NSA in 1995 and turned over to the United States Forest Service. After several years of inactivity, the government proposed to dismantle the facility. Recognizing the potential future use of this site a small group of interested scientists and businessmen formed a not-for-profit foundation and was able to acquire the site in January 1999. Capital investment continues allowing updates of the equipment for astronomical purposed and maintaining a staff of professional astronomers, engineers, and other scientists. 'Friends of PARI' helps support the educational and research goals of PARI.

Your own source.

In other words, not only was the radio equipment that was turned over to the NSA, the NSA decommissioned it in the 1980s and handed it over to the Forest Service! Fortunately, it is now owned by a public, not for profit group.

Re: CAA closes Pal-Dows Observatory with New Lights!

But, I and others are very sad to see the free and open days of Pal-Dows go to security lights and cameras and other security measures yet to be devised, all in the name of Astronomy.

In other words, the new university campus lights have made the observatory unusable, due to light pollution:

The Pallisades-Dows Observatory and viewing campus has been
CLOSED - by CAA and Linn County's addition of outside lighting to their
new $1 million dollar+ facility, The Eastern Iowa Observatory and
Learning Center set on the Pal-Dows campus
south of Mt Vernon Iowa.

The formerly free and open campus is now lighted up and not
useable as a viewing resource, I am sad to report. Several CAA
members went there tonight to use our rolloff observatory only
to be turned away by the new outside lighting, all un-announced.

It is especially sad to lose this valuable campus and Linn County Public
Park which the public has also relied on for many many years for their
night time viewing of the sky, where the public could come in safety and
security and connect with CAA members and learn more about astronomy,
and possibly even become new CAA members.

Your own source.

You have been exposed as a fabulist, if not outright liar. If you ever dare to accuse someone of spreading disinformation, I will happily direct them to this exampe of your technique

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

It is appearing directly overhead - night before last was the last time I looked. Now what? Time to look for cause, don't you think? Or, perhaps, the starry skies have altered position? Or, maybe, a matrix or dimension? Aliens?

What instrument did you use to measure the elevation?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Let us take a look at some things. First of the LOS or Line of Sight is not on those hills. It's located here:

Dead center of the screen in the camera's FOV or Field Of View.

Now, let us take a look at a few more things. First, let us look at YouTube and what it does to videos. Here are two screen shots of a video of mine. The first picture is with YouTube's resolution set to 360, the 2nd picture is with the resolution set to 1080HD:

Notice the difference in the details, how the details in the first picture is blurred, but are much clearer with sharper edges in the 2nd picture.

Now let us take a look at what the highest resolution setting in the Nibiru video is:

480 is as high as it can go, and that in itself is going to be a problem, because the original video from the web cam at the observatory is only 400 x 300. Yet the YouTuber that uploaded that video has the resolution set higher.
What happens is the video becomes distorted as information is added to the video to make up for this stretching.

Now let us look at a screen shot from the video again:

What do we see on the ground? Snow and frost.
Snow and frost is highly reflective of sunlight. It will stand out in any picture because the pixel information where that snow is will be brighter than the pixel information where there is no snow.

Now let us look at a screen shot that is cropped and zoomed in to the area you are trying to say is not the same terrain:

There is no snow, and because the resolution of the camera is quite low, edges will not be very visible if the contrast of those edges is very close in color.

So let us look at that screen shot, with the YouTube video screen shot that has snow in it:

If you look closely, in the screen shot from yesterday, you can see a difference in color gradient, making a faint line. In the YouTube shot, there is snow laying on that hill side, and that brings the edge of the hill out much better because of the sharp contrast of white snow and the darker ground.

However, the edges of the tops of these hills are quite visible in both shots, and they match up completely.

It is the same terrain being photographed at low resolution. Same terrain, same hills, same LOS.

The only difference is: one is a stretched YouTube video and has snow in it. The other is the original resolution, and there is no snow yet.

I'll keep an eye on this, and when the first snow fall happens up there, I'll grab a screen shot again, and come back here to show you how it will then match up even more perfect, because there will be snow on that hill side again.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hey guys and gals,

You really need to stop trying to explain to lux as it seems she/he is here just to bring us down with them as they have just realized their ship is sinking by fault of their own.

Some statements made in this thread by the OP is enough evidence of a troll hard at work or a dangerous person to be around in the next few months.

Op has made a number of ludicrous statements with not a single explanation or source and as soon as any poster post anything logical the OP jumps on their logic and asks for sources, OK this is Skunk works, OP doesn't need any evidence so they should not ask for any from other posters.

This is the only reason its in skunk works, not because the OP likes the forum logo or whatever its because in any other forum this would be moved to HOAX or just be closed for not following t&c.

OP if the DHS have done all you say with the internet involving this so called cover up, how and when were books taken from libraries all across the world and changed to fit the info that's been changed the net?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Do these look like the same line of site? No, of course they don't, because they're not.

Points to ponder:

1. If the Pleiades is overhead at, say, 38 degrees N latitude, the movement of the earth in space has changed dramatically. Something is causing this change. This is not a thread about phenomenal magic.

2. If the quality of twilight, from your location, goes from a gentle 3-tier affair of gradual fading, on the one hand, to sudden death, on the other hand, the movement of earth in space has changed dramatically. Something is causing this change. This is not a thread about inter-dimensional corrupted leaking.

3. If the sun (or moon) ping pong in their rising/setting positions on a daily or semi-daily basis, the movement of earth in space has changed dramatically. Something is causing this change. This is not a thread about holograms or matrix dreams.

4. On the internet, a lot of things can be manipulated. In the sky, looking directly at the sky, very few things can be convincingly manipulated. Chemtrails and sky grids, for instance, look like exactly what they are: man-made. The Norway Spiral, for instance, looks like exactly what it was: man-made. Oily looking rainbows and sun-dogs at the wrong degree and without a pair, look like something that needs further inspection, particularly if located, from a northern hemisphere perspective, below and to the side of the sun.

Sundogs, Parhelia, Mock Suns

Sundogs, sometimes called Sun Dogs, Parhelia or Mock Suns, are with the 22º halo, the most frequent of the ice halos. They are most easily seen when the sun is low. Look about 22° (outstretched hand at arm's length) to its left and right and at the same height.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Do these look like the same line of site? No, of course they don't, because they're not.

Can't take this anymore. Can you point out exactly what you see that causes you to perceive a difference in line of sight between the two?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yes they do. Because they are. Why not show the whole field of view?

1. If the Pleiades is overhead at, say, 38 degrees N latitude, the movement of the earth in space has changed dramatically. Something is causing this change. This is not a thread about phenomenal magic.
The Pleiades is not directly overhead at 38º N. It is about 68º above the horizon at its highest at this time of year.

2. If the quality of twilight, from your location, goes from a gentle 3-tier affair of gradual fading, on the one hand, to sudden death, on the other hand, the movement of earth in space has changed dramatically. Something is causing this change. This is not a thread about inter-dimensional corrupted leaking.
Yes, what caused the change is something called "seasons". Twilight lasts longest at the solstices and shortest at the equinoxes.

3. If the sun (or moon) ping pong in their rising/setting positions on a daily or semi-daily basis, the movement of earth in space has changed dramatically. Something is causing this change. This is not a thread about holograms or matrix dreams.
The location of the sunset and sunset doesn't "ping pong" and I haven't noticed it doing so. I've been seeing sunrise and sunset steadily moving to the south, because winter is coming.

The Moon however is a different story. Because the Moon is not on the ecliptic it does move around a bit but it does so exactly as it should.

4. On the internet, a lot of things can be manipulated.
Yes. And you have been.

edit on 10/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

The clouds overhead are different. Thus, must be different mountains.

Seriously, there's no reasoning with bat# crazy.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Yes they are the same. Except one has snow on the side of it to bring out the line that you can not see very well in the top picture. Don't worry. I will be back when the first snow fall hits there, and it will clearly match up even more with your YouTube screen shot.

The moon and sun are not ping ponging around. That is a wild claim. One that you need to back up with pictures and data.

Twilight where I live here, for the last decade has not changed at all.

There are no "chemtrails" here where I live. I don't even see contrails here, as I'm well far from the travel routs of commercial airliners going to Atlanta or Columbia.

The Pleiades (aka The Seven Sisters), can and do appear to be almost directly over head at night during this time of year....YES even at 38 deg N. I only live 5 deg south of you and see them all the time in that direction. And guess what? Their Right Ascention (RA) and Declination (DEC) coordinates are the same as they have been in the 30 years I've been an amateur astronomer.

BTW - Tonight is the night. Full moon rise. How about we take a look at that web cam tomorrow? Bet you'll see something rising to the right of the screen again......the moon.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

It might not quite make it tonight. In Hilo moonrise is at 76º. It might just make it tomorrow but after that it will be there for sure.

But it's been showing up really nice in the adjacent cam...along with the shadows reaching to the east.
cfht.hawaii.edu...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Please mods my sides are splitting we need a troll alert icon to kinda like the HOAX line. This really picked my up from a boring day great laughs and a lot of great info and some well not so great. Still good laughs where is Nibru by the way?/ HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It might not quite make it tonight. In Hilo moonrise is at 76º. It might just make it tomorrow but after that it will be there for sure.

But it's been showing up really nice in the adjacent cam...along with the shadows reaching to the east.
cfht.hawaii.edu...

I took a look this morning, you could see it just barely on the right of the frame. Lights it up quite well, well enough to cast shadows on the hills.

That reminds me......ISS is suppose to go overhead here about 7:22 pm or there about at -2.1 mag. Need to step out and watch it when I get a chance.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The Pleiades is not directly overhead at 38º N. It is about 68º above the horizon at its highest at this time of year.

The Pleiades (aka The Seven Sisters), can and do appear to be almost directly over head at night during this time of year....YES even at 38 deg N.

Do you all want to work this out amongst yourselves before strutting it on the boulevard or will you be needing arbitration?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What's the problem? 68º is quite close to overhead but it is not directly overhead.
But I forget, you have a problem with spatial relationships.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join