It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twilight, chemtrails, infrared and the return of Planet X

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So you really do think the Sun sets in the east in Hawaii. Brilliant.

The sun is never visible in the video I put up. How many degrees of separation do you think there are between NNW and NNE? We wouldn't even be having this discussion if a NW facing web cam was still available on the site you linked. But since it is conveniently gone, try looking at the pictures. Get a still from say 15:00 or so hours in the video and the same on the NE web cam and look, for instance, at the center mountain and then try to tell me that the line of site is the same. It's not. Any child can see that.

The cinder cones in the link I posted are the same cinder cones in the "northwest" view.

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Or are you really just obtuse? Look at the center Mt. At about 15:00 hours in both the video and the NE web cam from the site. In the NE view it looks like a rifle site in the center. In the NW view there is no rifle site because it is a different line of site.

Look at the center of the center Mt. and tell me then that the line of site is the same. It's not; not by a long shot. On that video an object (not the sun) rises at NNW. We're not even going to get into what a circular orbit like that means as far as perception from the 25th or so parallel but we are going to determine if you are deliberately obscuring evidence.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Making EVERYTHING? Everything is a big word and means? "Everything?" I hardly would call a belief in contrails/chem trails being a possible problem and call it "everything". BTW if your an American, you certainly are aware of the criminal behavior of our leaders in office. Do you cheer lead the Governments actions upon The American People?
I mean what is it? Just criminals doing their job?

So... because you don't agree with some or all of the US government's policies, you are afraid of clouds?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I took a break from ATS because I figured I'd hit the wall with all the Planet X nonsense. There's only so much you can do with folks dead-set on believing in fairy tales. I thought for sure time would be the great leveller, and Nibiru Truthers would eventually give up since at some point the continual absence of any evidence whatsoever would be debilitating to the movement.

But here you guys are keeping that doom-flame alive. It's oddly comforting, I have to admit. To quote the Dude: "It's down there somewhere, let me take another look."

Keep on keeping on.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

1. Twilight in mid-latitudes looks and acts differently from twilight at the equator and these twilights, in turn, look and act differently from twilight at the poles.

And what is the difference in twilight between these places?

The definition of twilight, the time that follows sunset and before sunrise

suite101.com...

And then I must ask which type of twilight are you talking about, because there are three but I am sure you know that?

"Twilight" can refer to civil twilight, nautical twilight, and astronomical twilight.

suite101.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by eriktheawful

You guys have a big enough crew here on one woman so I will jump in. You said,,

What DOES mystify me is this over whelming need that some people seem to have for making everything they see into something sinister or that doom and gloom must be on the way.

Making EVERYTHING? Everything is a big word and means? "Everything?" I hardly would call a belief in contrails/chem trails being a possible problem and call it "everything". BTW if your an American, you certainly are aware of the criminal behavior of our leaders in office. Do you cheer lead the Governments actions upon The American People?
I mean what is it? Just criminals doing their job?

You're off topic, but I'm game.

First, you took my words out of context. There were several words prior to the word of "Everything". Here, let me correct you on taking my quote out of context:

"-- is that some people seem to have for making everything --"

Now, put back into proper context, the meaning of my partial sentence above is that, to me, in my opinion (which is like belly buttons, just about everyone has one), it FEELS LIKE.

The statement is one of speculation or conjecture, but not offered as proof of something, or that something is absolutely true.

No where in my statement that I made did I actually refer to the OP. I said:

"some people"

From most of the posts and threads made by the OP, they seem (there is that word again!) to believe the following:

The moon is in the wrong place.
The moon is at the wrong angle.
The stars are in the wrong place.
The other planets are in the wrong place.
That the geographical poles have shifted, or are actually shifting (crustal slipping, not magnetic pole movements).
That there is a physically impossible planet/dwarf star headed our way.
The contrails are chemtrails that are being used to hide things from everyone (never mind that there are plenty of places that people never see, or very rarely ever seen trails of any kind).

These are the posts and threads I have seen from the OP. Since that is "everything" that I have seen from them (but does not mean that is all they have ever posted here, as I'm not a stalker, nor have I poured over the OP's entire history), then for me, I would say that the OP falls in the catagory......which is just an observation of mine, and an opinion.

Just as now, I could take your words that you posted, and say that it seems like you are a Flamer, who is trying to Bait someone on this thread, because you felt that someone is being "picked on" because they are a lady (isn't that kind of being discriminating? As it seems you are implying that because the OP is female, she can not handle herself in debating on these forums.......wow, even I wouldn't go that far, since I've actually posted back and forth with her in another thread months ago about the moon, she asked very intelligent questions about the subject, I answered, she asked me more questions, and after I answered some more, she thanked me for the information.), and are now trying to focus the thread about the political leaders of the US.

How about we stop that right here, right now, and instead return to the OP's subjects (which there are many of)?

Again: OP said "Chemtrails" are being used to hide things.

My response: there is nothing coming out of jet planes here where I live, covering up the sky. Unless actual clouds move in and make it overcast. Many other places I have lived during my life also are like here. So I find her statement about that to be untrue.
edit on 16-10-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The sun is never visible in the video I put up.
The shadows being cast by the observatories are.

On that video an object (not the sun) rises at NNW.
It's the Moon and it rises in the ENE.

Look at the center of the center Mt. and tell me then that the line of site is the same.

The line of sight is the same.

edit on 10/16/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How predictable. The strobing pictures that give a headache. I'm starting to get bored with my own thread. Surely you can do better than this. So, you're telling me, that if I face NE, the shadows cast by the setting sun are different from the shadows cast by the setting sun if I face NW. Come on!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

So, you're telling me, that if I face NE, the shadows cast by the setting sun are different from the shadows cast by the setting sun if I face NW.

Yes. It's fairly obvious. I am telling you that the shadows cast by the setting sun tell you what direction you are looking. Is it really that difficult for you to understand?
With the Sun setting in the west, the shadows are cast and grow toward the east.
If you are looking to the NW at sunset you will not see the shadows because they are behind you.

Are you seriously claiming that the terrain does not match?

You may be bored but you are also wrong. The webcam is aimed to the northeast and "Planet X Nibiru" is the Moon and it is rising in the east, exactly where and when it is supposed to. You have been lied to by the youtube poster and your confirmation bias is so strong that you cannot see it even though the evidence is as clear as day.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

With the Sun setting in the west

Where else would it be setting?

If you are looking to the NW at sunset you will not see the shadows because they are behind you.

What??!! The shadows remain the same. They do not scurry behind me as I turn. That's nonsense.

Are you seriously claiming that the terrain does not match?

Who's talking about terrain? I'm talking about line of site. Similar to the vacation photo you put up. Different line of site.
edit on 16-10-2012 by luxordelphi because: clarify WHICH photo

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Incredible.

The shadows remain the same.
Yes. They remain in the east when the Sun is setting in the west. They will not be visible to you if you are looking to the northwest because they are not in your field of view. The youtube poster lied. The webcam is pointing northeast and you can see the shadows growing to the east. If the webcam was aimed to the northwest you could not see the shadows. The webcam is not pointed northwest, it is pointed northeast and you can see the shadows grow to the east--the same direction in which the Moon (not Planet X) is seen to rise.

Different line of site.
Exactly the same line of sight.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

They remain in the east when the Sun is setting in the west.

Brilliant. The shadows remain in the east. Fine. Nothing in a NW or NNW field of view will have a shadow because the shadows remain in the east. Unbelievable.

The web cam in the video and the NE web cam on the site are not taken from the same line of site. That is clear. What is also clear is that the site has no NW or NNW web cam. These are the only clear points so far.

They are also the only points you seem unable to address.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Nothing in a NW or NNW field of view will have a shadow because the shadows remain in the east.
What is unbelievable is that the entire concept of the direction of the shadows and its significance escapes you.

What is also clear is that the site has no NW or NNW web cam. These are the only clear points so far.

They are also the only points you seem unable to address.

Yes, there are no webcams aimed to the NW or NNW at CHFT. So what? What's to address? There isn't one aimed SW or SSW either.

You don't care that the youtube poster lied to you? You don't care that what he calls "Planet X Nibiru" is the Moon?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Sun dials must really do your head in, huh?

They, amongst many other things (like stonehenge) pretty much debunk any notion that the sun isn't where it's meant to be.

You'd also need a lot of chemtrails to stop the sun casting a shadow too.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Even with all the warnings, which should not be needed or required because common sense tells you what lies ahead, people will still behave in their current nature. Something major has to happen before they can feel the desire to really attempt to accept those warnings and do something about them. We don't need outside help to see this, it's not even logically complex, it's a matter of being present, and realizing. So despite all warnings and that they have been given and continue.... ultimately, it's our own responsibility.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You don't care that the youtube poster lied to you? You don't care that what he calls "Planet X Nibiru" is the Moon?

I'm going to ignore for the moment your inability to address the only salient points. Why? Because you may be ignorangt of Youtube protocols in these, the days of the NSA. When someone posts a video on Youtube, anyone can take that video, add their own commentary and put it out again. I was able to find this video fairly easily. In fact, it was handed to me. A true disclosure wouldn't be that easy to find (unless I had a friend in an NSA contractor company) because it would get buried, similar to the way threads get buried on this site.

Line of site (the angle) is different in this video to the NE web cam on the site. Something rising from the NW or NNW or NNNW would be a remarkable occurrence. I think it deserves more than a quick flip and that it is important to look beyond the commentary which, judging by the music, was not originally in English.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They, amongst many other things (like stonehenge) pretty much debunk any notion that the sun isn't where it's meant to be.

I thought Stonehenge was clouded over this last time around. We were directed to Manhattanhenge by, I believe, present company. A fairly recent configuration, don't you think, I mean...when compared to Stonehenge?

You'd also need a lot of chemtrails to stop the sun casting a shadow too.

I'm sure this statement means something to you - care to let me in on it?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
There is something shadowy and scary on the horizon. Is it dangerous? Or are you just paranoid.

Boo!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chika98

Even with all the warnings, which should not be needed or required because common sense tells you what lies ahead, people will still behave in their current nature. Something major has to happen before they can feel the desire to really attempt to accept those warnings and do something about them. We don't need outside help to see this, it's not even logically complex, it's a matter of being present, and realizing. So despite all warnings and that they have been given and continue.... ultimately, it's our own responsibility.

And Amen to that but still if I feel like a change in behavior could avert the worst...I'm going to try and say what I think. And I think we're in twilight and so there's still a chance...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Line of site (the angle) is different in this video to the NE web cam on the site.
Line of sight is identical. Both are to the northeast.

Something rising from the NW or NNW or NNNW would be a remarkable occurrence.

Yes it would. As would shadows from the setting sun being cast to the NW or NNW or NNNW. But they aren't. They are being cast to the east and it is the Moon which is rising in the same direction, opposite the setting Sun.

I think it deserves more than a quick flip and that it is important to look beyond the commentary which, judging by the music, was not originally in English.
The commentary is irrelevant. That's the point. The webcam is aimed northeast and it is the Moon rising exactly where and when it was supposed to.

edit on 10/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Let me help you out here.

Nibiru Planet X NOTHING RISES FROM WEST

In this video you'll see the NNW facing web cam from the site you linked. That's the web cam that the video I put up was made from. This web cam is no longer online on the site you linked. Line of site, buddy.

The person making this video has a rather unique debunking method. His claim, in a nutshell, is that east is west. Who knew?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join