It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent provocateurs in civil protests and the importance of awareness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have posted this in the New World Order forum, as I believe that even though this has been a documented tactic of manipulation as far back as 1817 , that it really is a faithful embodiment of TPTB's attitude to the public and our welfare,

And its going to be this kind of deceitful and daring approach that they will continue to use, to give justification to crack down on almost any kind of dissent.

You may have seen many threads discussing agents provocateurs, and video evidence of them being deployed in protests around the world.

I will refer to agents provocateurs as AP sometimes in this post.

From this we can learn that all governments are aware of this tactic and have trained officers to infiltrate peaceful protests, usually masked and hooded they mix in with the genuine protesters and proceed to "attack" police, incite anger and violence in other protesters, even going as far as to assault protesters for the apparent goal of getting a fight going to give police an excuse to move in,

or just to make more angry protesters!

Here's an example, notice the AP hit a protester and a uniformed officer stepping away after seeing the AP flash a card.

Here is another example of an AP being exposed and then saved by his mates!

And another, from Greece.
(Police don't let a bloke with a massive metal pole just hang around them, unless......)

There is another I saw on RT I think last week, of Spanish undercover police dragging away protesters but I can't find it at the moment, you could see them attacking police then grabbing protesters!

The point of this thread is to be a gentle pre-reminder of things to come.

I am sure that most of the "Eurozone" and all of the US are soon going to be in absolute turmoil, carnage on the streets.

Whether it comes from: -The big looming war nobody wants, collapse of our financial systems and respective currency's, peak oil/massive disruption to the oil flow due to Middle East conflicts,Government round-up of "terrorists"(/freethinkers/activists), runaway inflation which will lead to collapse but is its own devil, or a wayward solar flare or asteroid.

Its coming, we can all see it a mile off, informed government agency's are well prepared with shelters, bullets and food + water.

Switzerland is openly training their troops to deal with the problems from a Euro collapse - Link

So its coming, and we the people of any country will be protesting at some point in the very near future, so what can we do to avoid the police turning our (hopefully) peaceful protests into a skull cracking fest?

Firstly identifying them as AP's would be a good start!

Here are some great tips from Kasama on how to spot a AP operating-

Drawing from several sources, experienced observers have suggested some tips for identifying such agents. They’re not foolproof, but they’re a start. - Agents will often lack background connections or references. No one in your circles or related groups will know them.
-Agents try to keep discussions and action unproductive and still. They’ll spend plenty of time debating issues, with little action. They focus on ideas over people.
-They tend to create messes in groups and between group members. They leave chaos in their wake.
-They tend to gravitate toward people in the group who are dissatisfied. Once relationships with those folks grow, the dissatisfaction spreads.
-Some agents have been former prisoners who do this work as part of a deal. These folks tend to jump from organization to organization in a relatively short time.
-Agents don’t have known sources of income. They might have a job that doesn’t match their spending or claim their money comes from prior savings.
-They tend to provide gifts for key figures at first. This helps them build trust with the group. When confronted, they will get defensive and start making their own accusations.
-They act like zealots, but they don’t have the fruit of it. They have passion but don’t truly care.

Of course, good but immature people can do all these things. Discernment involves sound judgment calls. Protection from agent provocateurs increases as your group matures. If your group has rich relationships and trust, you won’t as easily fall prey to cheap provocateurs.

Also in my humble opinion, the new golden rule of any kind of confrontation with authority = Film everything!

Everyone who in the future attends any protest with riot police equipped and ready should film their actions, for your own safety, time and time again we have seen fully armoured police officers beating our innocent brothers, sisters, sons and daughters - be safe out there, and be smart.

Please be aware of the tactics employed before confronting police, your rights are worthless, they will beat you.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I forgot to add the link to the Kasama article Link

My post disappears when I try to edit it, I don't know why it pretty much always does or I would have added it to my original post.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Add to that the way the msm only focuses on what they want you to see, and its easy to see why the people who sit at home staring at their tv dont support their own kids. Shame on them

edit on 14-10-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That point is a separate issue but related in the big scheme of things.

The underlying truth is that Government, Military (including Intel agency's), social and media establishments have been manipulating popular opinion and swaying peoples choices industrially since at least early 1900's,

With the popularisation of radio and then television, the power structure's controllers have identified a median to secretly manipulate your preferences and giving the public at large a push "in the right direction", even if that means trusting BBC or FOX more than your children's word.

This is why we have not had a large uprising - yet.

Because the older generation if they know the situation, they feel helpless.

If they don't really understand what's going on by now, they don't want to know.

And the youth that can see the corruption and exploitation of the populace are far too small in numbers at the moment, probably due to western culture of materialism, sport, celebrities, drugs and sex.

Traditionally in recent history its been the youth of society that has identified the problems with government and taken a stand - eg the 60/70s and the love revolution, but its even debatable whether TPTB were behind that movement, considering the CIA first shared the '___'!

Not enough people actually give a F**k!

And its very very sad, because they will only realise when it directly affects them negatively, and it will be far too late to change by then.

Once the internet has been restricted, we have barely a hope to organize to any effective degree.

WAKE UP!

Please, before its too late.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The one that made an impression on me as it is clear that these people were very peaceful is the following

THIS IS IN CANADA !!! The country of mellow people

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This seems to go on a lot in Western nations, as well as nations experiencing a serious threat to their international influence due to resistance from people on the home front. Currently, civil unrest in Japan keeps growing but no actions like this from the police yet. It has not gotten to the point it did in the 1960`s in Japan. Yet, if things keep going in the direction they are currently, I am sure the Japanese police will start trying to pull crap like this.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Good thoughts OP S&F for you good sir. I'm awake. While I don't necessarily believe in an NWO, I do believe that TPTB are trying to control us and manipulate us and its usually not in our best interests.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

civil unrest in Japan keeps growing but no actions like this from the police yet.
Your absolutely right. After the Fukushima Disaster for a short time I was following the activity of a few people who were trying to show that all was not well as TEPCO was reporting to the Japanese people and the world. These people went everywhere they could and monitored the background radiation to show the big lie that was the data presented by TEPCO. Only now is the truth slowly seeping out through "official" channels but I would bet that it is far too little than is necessary.

top topics

join