It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wins in Nov!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thrace
As much as I dislike Obama I have a gut feeling we will have 4 more years of his rein.

I think so too. His whole life has been a lie and a deception to get him where he is. He's not done yet...

edit on 14-10-2012 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy
Romney wins

1. Blacks will not show up with the same numbers in 2008. Not even close.
2. White guilt will not be a factor. We gave the black guy a chance...he failed miserably.

Economy

1. Unemployment drops to below 7% within the first 2 years and Republicans add to their number in Congress.
2. Median family income rises back to the level it was before Obama took over (about $4,000 higher than it is right now).
3. Gas prices go down to around $2.50 a gallon.

Iran

1. Israel strikes Iran, and with the help of the US, cripples their nuclear capabilities.
2. China tries to get involved and Romney lays down the law and China backs down.

Election 2016

1. Romney vs a John Kerry/Algore clone (aka sacrificial lamb)
2. Romney wins in ANOTHER landslide.

Election 2020/2024

1. Paul Ryan gets in for 8 years.

Election 2028

1. Public forgets about how bad Democrat leadership tends to be and gives them another chance.

Haha! Wonderful satire...

What? Wait...you were serious???

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I agree. Obama will remain in office.

My thoughts: Obama has already been selected.

Presidents are Selected, not elected by the public at large.
Either way, its still the same old song and game that has been going on year after year.
The illusion still works.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Poet1b, thank you!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by solidguy

Your post would garner more credibility if your identity was not born yesterday.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy
Romney wins

1. Blacks will not show up with the same numbers in 2008. Not even close.
2. White guilt will not be a factor. We gave the black guy a chance...he failed miserably.

Economy

1. Unemployment drops to below 7% within the first 2 years and Republicans add to their number in Congress.
2. Median family income rises back to the level it was before Obama took over (about $4,000 higher than it is right now).
3. Gas prices go down to around $2.50 a gallon.

Iran

1. Israel strikes Iran, and with the help of the US, cripples their nuclear capabilities.
2. China tries to get involved and Romney lays down the law and China backs down.

Election 2016

1. Romney vs a John Kerry/Algore clone (aka sacrificial lamb)
2. Romney wins in ANOTHER landslide.

Election 2020/2024

1. Paul Ryan gets in for 8 years.

Election 2028

1. Public forgets about how bad Democrat leadership tends to be and gives them another chance.

I have $1000 that says not one of these things will happen.

U2U me if you're interested

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Obama loses by a 60-40 percent spread. Florida, N. Carolina, and Virginia are now said to be Romney's. Even if Obama could hold onto Ohio, he is losing Wisconsin, Colorado, New Hampshire and Nevada, so Romney takes it that way. Obama is only unleashing his ad war campaign in Ohio and not these other places. Another thing is that, Obama seems a bit distant, and I believe he looks so tired and worn out because he knows that there is perhaps a damming video out there that will cost him this election and will most probably be aired a week before the election.

If you saw the first debate, Obama's eyes seemed heavy and sunken in like he had no sleep or rest. As Rev Jeremiah Wright would put it, " He knowssss.... He knowsssss..." The election is lost.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Obama loses by a 60-40 percent spread. Florida, N. Carolina, and Virginia are now said to be Romney's. Even if Obama could hold onto Ohio, he is losing Wisconsin, Colorado, New Hampshire and Nevada, so Romney takes it that way. Obama is only unleashing his ad war campaign in Ohio and not these other places. Another thing is that, Obama seems a bit distant, and I believe he looks so tired and worn out because he knows that there is perhaps a damming video out there that will cost him this election and will most probably be aired a week before the election.

If you saw the first debate, Obama's eyes seemed heavy and sunken in like he had no sleep or rest. As Rev Jeremiah Wright would put it, " He knowssss.... He knowsssss..." The election is lost.

Well if the popular vote actually decided the presidency I would agree with you.

Unfortunately the United States is a republic.

Again I'll ask: Do you remember who won the popular vote in 2000? It was not George W Bush

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by Fromabove

Well if the popular vote actually decided the presidency I would agree with you.

Unfortunately the United States is a republic.

Again I'll ask: Do you remember who won the popular vote in 2000? It was not George W Bush

Exactly. The popular vote is merely a predictable factor. It is the electoral vote that matters. Romney will take these states and quite possibly Ohio as well. A close vote will bring out the lawyers but a decisive vote will make it a sure thing. I would rather win Wisconsin, Nevada, New Hampshire, and Colorado with better vote results than a close vote in Ohio that would be dragged through the courts by the loser.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Who are the sponsors?

Where does Obama get his money from?

Where does Romney get his money from?

You all should know that those who pays for the candidate! are those who really are in charge...Follow the money...

But after 40 years with the same utterly nonsense and stonewalling! Even when JFK was killed ! no uproar!
N o t h i n g !

At this moment! you all are still to this day! oiling and gassing up the "Machine" !! While most of you run around like headless chickens! some of you are more "clever" and put your head in to the sand.....

It`s sad! that most of you are still in this Bubble of "hope" it`s kinda scary as well!

But whatever...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by solidguy

The memo that GW ended 16 years ago was thoroughly debunked on the thread, proven to be falsified data.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If Romney wins, we will be back were we we're in 2008, except the US Fed gov will be too deep in debt to bail out Wall Street again. Corporations will try to buy up US public assetts, which would end our representative government. The system would crash, who knows how bad things will get.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by Xtrozero

I agree. Obama will remain in office.

My thoughts: Obama has already been selected.

Presidents are Selected, not elected by the public at large.
Either way, its still the same old song and game that has been going on year after year.
The illusion still works.

Good call Xtrozero ! I knew deep down you where right. And now maybe others who where on the fence about this conspiracy can now see clearly now.
Obama was selected for, four more some time back..
Same ole song and game.. Just like when Bush won four more years.

This at least confirms my feelings, and confirms this notion its all a sham, a con. an illusion.

How much time was wasted by people who defended and supported Mitt, when the whole time it was already decided.. But in four more years.. the illusion will start all over, and it will repeat. But next time around it will be a woman who wins. Why? Because its already been decided.
edit on 6-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Good call Xtrozero ! I knew deep down you where right. And now maybe others who where on the fence about this conspiracy can now see clearly now.
Obama was selected for, four more some time back..
Same ole song and game.. Just like when Bush won four more years.

This at least confirms my feelings, and confirms this notion its all a sham, a con. an illusion.

How much time was wasted by people who defended and supported Mitt, when the whole time it was already decided.. But in four more years.. the illusion will start all over, and it will repeat. But next time around it will be a woman who wins. Why? Because its already been decided.

What is interesting is the demographics of voters in each state. First he had an automatic 160 electoral votes from 6 states, and that is a very hard thing to overcome for any challenger. Those six states were CA, NY, IL, ME, OH and PA. He also looks to take FL by a small margin.

The interesting part and what may fit into your conspiracy is that it is hard to find a state where Obama pulled the most counties even when he won the state. As example, He took 12 out of 67 counties in FL, 22 out of 102 in IL, 16 out of 88 in OH...and it goes on and on. Hell in NV Romney had the whole state except for the county with Las Vegas.

It looks that in all cases Obama won the big cities, while the rest of the state went to Romney and I find it rather strange that the vast majority of a state would be pro republican and vote that way except for the one or two big cities in that state. To add to it we see it as a pattern in EVERY state he won....rather strange.

To push your conspiracy a little bit further it is much easier to control an election in an area of dense population like a city...

edit on 7-11-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join